True story

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Simpforlife
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

True story

Post by Simpforlife »

My girlfriend has this idea once and it was so hott.
It was a normal day and we both didnt have anything to do the whole day.
I woke up made breakfast and everything. Then she came wearing only fishnet stockings.
I was liking what i see but it had a price , she told dont you think we will be bored today , and i dont really wanna get out so you have to entertain me . To note this is the first time she acted like this and i told her she can use me for anything she likes.
She was surprised cuz i acted this submissive. She told me that she likes to make me her toy rather than her boyfriend and here it clicked. I told that i would do anything to please her. Sometimes people blow your mind.
Her idea was that i have to strip naked first and then stay put on chair in front of her bed and basically i'm not allowed to move an inch while she is free to do anything (to me or anything really). At first i said no but a touch on my thingy and it had on my knees.
She told me the only way i can move is to cum and after that i have a 10 min free will till i'm back on the chair doing absolutely nothing but watching her and her feet. I agreed and got on all fours while she walked me to the bedroom there she bring a chair and made me sit on it tied with a paddle beside her on the bed if i misbehave i would to be spanked 150 times hard and then stay naked on the balcony infront of people for 2 mins. I was honestly a good boy and it never happened. I came and got back like a slave and came again and again and again all of this looking at her. I came 36 times that day oh also all the mess i made it has to stay on me for 2 days im not allowed to shower and i had to clean the ground from all the cum. Definitely the hottest experience i had , recommend
Succubitch

Re: True story

Post by Succubitch »

Well how'd it feel to be milked dry and left covered in your filth like a dirty slut? and let's hear some more details, what did she do while you were her toy? seems like she focused alot on making you cum and not so much on her own pleasure, so would you do the same for her, make her cum multiple times in a day?