[RELEASE] Cock Hero - Encore

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Encore

Post by 47dahc »

47dahc wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:23 pm
Rinascere wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:51 pm
For those who want to use this, there are two moments (at the end of part 2 and somewhere in part 3) that visual instructions take place and there are no beats attached. They must be added in manually before playing, as stated in the OP.
I'll gladly add the complete scripts in the first post for those who want to contribute!
Crap. Sorry everyone. Totally missed that part in the OP. Like I said, I screened through but guess I missed those spots. If I get a chance I will go through and add those spots.
Sorry for the delay on this. I updated the funscript and it now includes the sections that Rinascere mentions above. There are the two sections where it says "Follow instructions" and it looks like I added another at the end of round 1. Please take a run and let me know what you think. Can only get better at making these scripts if feedback is provided. No feedback and I'll assume it's good to go. This is full speed script. Each beat is down and up stroke.

https://mega.nz/file/hPgCDLgI#Wvp8n9BNK ... SyjydWWkyU
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

Finally got a chance to delve into Encore last night. It was worth the wait! Great videos, girls, and funscript files. I enjoyed seeing new and old performers in new and classic settings. I love the more recent funscripts, like those in Encore, that follow the music and action, rather than a set of repetitive beats. I played the video on Restim using the Sync Media option. I really like the addition of this option, as Restim syncs the video and associated funscript files. Thanks Rinscere et al for this great video and funscript files. K
Narissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Narissy »

Is there a torrent by any chance? Or an upload to a videosharing site? (MEGA proved to be annoying to deal with :-O
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

Rinascere wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:15 pm
Yep I'd love to build a story driven video, but never find the proper content to make the scenes I want. Hoping for the future, maybe the new generative tools will provide.
Is it an issue of getting videos? or more like there aren't videos in existence? because I can get you an invite to a..certain site where one can acquire a lot of studio produced scenes... PM me if interested.
kohlrabidude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kohlrabidude »

Andel wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:42 am Thank you so much Rinascere for yet another excellent production!

I made a funscript to use with my Lovense Gush for this video: https://mega.nz/file/yoUwVJiD#5uNik0G-l ... ivrPEGoIww

It might work okay with other vibrating toys, though I haven't tested.
Also, it is compatible with both the Cock Hero and PMV versions as the only difference between them is the beatmeter.

Enjoy!
Andel - Thanks for this funscript! I used it with my Edge2 for a spectacular experience. Obviously a lot of work went into it. Besides the Gush scripts you've made for other Rinascere productions, do you have other Vibe-based funscripts + videos to recommend? I'm new to toys, and my limited experience is that some funscripts made for stroking don't have any "downtime" with a vibe toy which gets a bit much in the long run. I'm trying to find good vibe+CH videos for future viewing.
Andel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Andel »

kohlrabidude wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:01 pm
Andel wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:42 am Thank you so much Rinascere for yet another excellent production!

I made a funscript to use with my Lovense Gush for this video: https://mega.nz/file/yoUwVJiD#5uNik0G-l ... ivrPEGoIww

It might work okay with other vibrating toys, though I haven't tested.
Also, it is compatible with both the Cock Hero and PMV versions as the only difference between them is the beatmeter.

Enjoy!
Andel - Thanks for this funscript! I used it with my Edge2 for a spectacular experience. Obviously a lot of work went into it. Besides the Gush scripts you've made for other Rinascere productions, do you have other Vibe-based funscripts + videos to recommend? I'm new to toys, and my limited experience is that some funscripts made for stroking don't have any "downtime" with a vibe toy which gets a bit much in the long run. I'm trying to find good vibe+CH videos for future viewing.
Check out my post history for my other funscripts. I made funscripts for the Descent series and the Heavenly series also (not #3 yet but I intend to, sometime in the future)