[New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

Post by boundupone »

Hopper725 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:48 pm
boundupone wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:45 pm
Hopper725 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:38 pm

I definitely was playing the V2 version, I'm assuming it's day one from the others on the list being day two and day three. I will try it again this evening perhaps in another browser. I'll report back once I have a chance to try it. Have a great day, also I'm willing to beta whatever you are cooking up!
Hop
Hi, I have made a few changes, and changed the version of some of the stim files, so please try again. If you still experience the same drop off of sound on all of them (there are now 3 different versions of this file used, a soft. mid and hard version as you progress), I think it must be how some boxes interpret this file (it is one of my favourites)
Will do. I’ll give it another run through this evening. Last night I used a different browser and those bondage pic segments did have audio so not sure if it was something u did or the change in the browser. It was amazing. I’ll try the new version this evening. Thanks for all your efforts and all your awesome content!
Hop
Happy you are enjoying my tease, and great it is either mended or you have a workaround. please let me know how it goes and if you find anything else with it
Try anything once!
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

boundupone wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:48 pm

Hi, I have made a few changes, and changed the version of some of the stim files, so please try again. If you still experience the same drop off of sound on all of them (there are now 3 different versions of this file used, a soft. mid and hard version as you progress), I think it must be how some boxes interpret this file (it is one of my favourites)
Will do. I’ll give it another run through this evening. Last night I used a different browser and those bondage pic segments did have audio so not sure if it was something u did or the change in the browser. It was amazing. I’ll try the new version this evening. Thanks for all your efforts and all your awesome content!
Hop
Happy you are enjoying my tease, and great it is either mended or you have a workaround. please let me know how it goes and if you find anything else with it
So I tried the V2 version again last night and there are still sections where the signal drops. The milking section with the two rubber dons and the guy behind bars. The first section is good but the second or ending file is very low, so much so, that the computer volume is on max as well as my box. I just have a standard DIY box with parallel resistors to smooth things out. The rest of the tease is fine. Just seems to be something with that file in particular. Thanks again!
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

Hop
So I tried the V2 version again last night and there are still sections where the signal drops. The milking section with the two rubber dons and the guy behind bars. The first section is good but the second or ending file is very low, so much so, that the computer volume is on max as well as my box. I just have a standard DIY box with parallel resistors to smooth things out. The rest of the tease is fine. Just seems to be something with that file in particular. Thanks again!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Hopper725 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:33 pm
Hop
Thanks for this, when I have a chance I will take a look at this one. Let me know if you find any others please
Try anything once!
dp85
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dp85 »

I have downloaded the GuideMe version (can be found on page 9 of this thread I think), but I cannot get the sound files to work. The tease just stays silent, which is kinda annoying when you want to play an estim tease ;-).

Other teases, e.g. the tutorial work fine with sound (while the files are in the same media folder as the pics).

Any one else had similar problems?
Kevin77794
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kevin77794 »

I also can't get the sound files to work on the guideme version
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Sorry to say i am not using guideme so cannot offer any assistance on this
Try anything once!
patrickl91
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by patrickl91 »

Go Here : https://pixeldrain.com/l/NAGn5186

you will find the full Offline tease in eos mode ... exactly like on the milovana site :)
darthjj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by darthjj »

boundupone wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:02 pm

Thanks for this, when I have a chance I will take a look at this one. Let me know if you find any others please
I checked out estim experiment v2 and estim bondage, and it seems like the mp3 volume is very low for DIY stimbox usage unfortunately. I ran the following shell commands to get an overview of the volume in each file:

touch out.txt
for f in *.mp3; do; echo -n "$f " >> out.txt; sox $f -n stat 2>&1 | grep "Maximum amplitude" >> out.txt ; done
sort -k 4 out.txt

And it showed that max amplitude varied between 0.08 and 0.70, though it looked like the files with the highest amplitudes only had occasional peaks, and felt similar in intensity to files that maxed out around 0.2 to 0.3.. I normally run my stim box at about 25% volume when connected to a computer, but for most of these files I had to turn it up to 50% (which would be very unpleasant with a regular file) and for the most quiet files I couldn't feel anything at all.

Was hoping I would be able to apply a uniform scale to all of them, but I think some files would clip. I don't want to normalize everything, since that would erase the difference between please and pain tracks
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

darthjj wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:08 pm
boundupone wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:02 pm

I checked out estim experiment v2 and estim bondage, and it seems like the mp3 volume is very low for DIY stimbox usage unfortunately. I ran the following shell commands to get an overview of the volume in each file:

touch out.txt
for f in *.mp3; do; echo -n "$f " >> out.txt; sox $f -n stat 2>&1 | grep "Maximum amplitude" >> out.txt ; done
sort -k 4 out.txt

And it showed that max amplitude varied between 0.08 and 0.70, though it looked like the files with the highest amplitudes only had occasional peaks, and felt similar in intensity to files that maxed out around 0.2 to 0.3.. I normally run my stim box at about 25% volume when connected to a computer, but for most of these files I had to turn it up to 50% (which would be very unpleasant with a regular file) and for the most quiet files I couldn't feel anything at all.

Was hoping I would be able to apply a uniform scale to all of them, but I think some files would clip. I don't want to normalize everything, since that would erase the difference between please and pain tracks
Thanks for this.

To be honest it feels like my teases were fatally flawed by me trying to use such a wide variety of signals, making equalisation even with one box an issue, let alone factoring in all the various types of boxes out there. So if you are able to do something to make the files more even please try it, but even when someone helped me way back then to normalise the files a lot of issues still existed across them
Try anything once!
darthjj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by darthjj »

boundupone wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:34 pm Thanks for this.

To be honest it feels like my teases were fatally flawed by me trying to use such a wide variety of signals, making equalisation even with one box an issue, let alone factoring in all the various types of boxes out there. So if you are able to do something to make the files more even please try it, but even when someone helped me way back then to normalise the files a lot of issues still existed across them
It's a really ambitious project, and I'm sad that I couldn't enjoy it to its full potential.

I think it's inherently difficult to consistently tune the volume for multiple tracks, so that all "players" experience them the same. It seems like people experience frequencies different, i.e. some feel low frequencies as much more intense, while others don't think frequency changes much to the over all feeling.. My current theory is that the presence of a parallel resistor in your DIY stim box has the biggest impact on this, but more experiments need to be done.

To automatically normalize your track collection I think at a minimum they would need to be sorted by intended use, so that pain tracks could be normalized to 100% while pleasure tracks could be set to 80% or something. But to get it absolutely right I can't currently think of any other solution than going through them all manually. I'll let you know if I come up with some idea for how to automate it!
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

patrickl91 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:10 am Go Here : https://pixeldrain.com/l/NAGn5186

you will find the full Offline tease in eos mode ... exactly like on the milovana site :)
Which tool was used to clone these teases? (such that they run on a local webserver -- very practical)
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
ElectricEel
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ElectricEel »

mantrid wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:48 pm
Which tool was used to clone these teases? (such that they run on a local webserver -- very practical)
Check the Milovana page on Reddit. These offline solutions and downloaded teases where made a couple of months ago when the site was down and it was unsure if it would come back up.

For instance: https://www.reddit.com/r/Milovana/comme ... eos_tease/
phil70
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): no and i like to try it some day
Sub/Slave(s): same as above

Post by phil70 »

throwawayacct wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:17 pm
deadlyonear275 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:51 pm throwawayacct - are you using the E312B or something else? Just curious as I have found e-stim web teases can differ differ depending on the device used.
BT Stim. I used a 2B on the early teases and was "wtf are people talking about?", did the $30 DIY stereo box and discovered what people were talking about. Bought the BT the next week.

As an UPDATE:

Gave it a run after replacing the audio-in cable, and it was much better. Still some leveling issues across mistress to mistress, and both Gia and Cheri are crash prone...and too low power. Cheri is almost nonexistent on channel B or R. Gloria is *perfect*, felt just like part of an IRL femdom session I had. Jesse ramps up too slowly, same with Arianna? I don't remember names that well.

For the most part, if you ramped power up more quickly, it would reflect more of the domination aspect of the tease. Not all the sections are painful; many are rather pleasurable with just a smidge of discomfort to keep you focused - but still ramp up too slowly and aren't at the right outputs. If we're 3-4 mistresses into the tease, we definitely don't need the signals to start low and ramp!

Browser wise, I used Chrome with only a couple crashes (Cheri), and Firefox, but shut off my uBlock and PrivacyBadger, and it stopped crashing out as readily.
hey just wondering, where can i get a bt stim device. ive been looking for one for forever but cant find anything for the life of me. just let me know if its still possible to buy one!
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

phil70 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:53 am
throwawayacct wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:17 pm
deadlyonear275 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:51 pm throwawayacct - are you using the E312B or something else? Just curious as I have found e-stim web teases can differ differ depending on the device used.
BT Stim. I used a 2B on the early teases and was "wtf are people talking about?", did the $30 DIY stereo box and discovered what people were talking about. Bought the BT the next week.

As an UPDATE:

Gave it a run after replacing the audio-in cable, and it was much better. Still some leveling issues across mistress to mistress, and both Gia and Cheri are crash prone...and too low power. Cheri is almost nonexistent on channel B or R. Gloria is *perfect*, felt just like part of an IRL femdom session I had. Jesse ramps up too slowly, same with Arianna? I don't remember names that well.

For the most part, if you ramped power up more quickly, it would reflect more of the domination aspect of the tease. Not all the sections are painful; many are rather pleasurable with just a smidge of discomfort to keep you focused - but still ramp up too slowly and aren't at the right outputs. If we're 3-4 mistresses into the tease, we definitely don't need the signals to start low and ramp!

Browser wise, I used Chrome with only a couple crashes (Cheri), and Firefox, but shut off my uBlock and PrivacyBadger, and it stopped crashing out as readily.
hey just wondering, where can i get a bt stim device. ive been looking for one for forever but cant find anything for the life of me. just let me know if its still possible to buy one!
Maybe? The maker took a lengthy break and has only recently offered one or two up for sale, they tend to be reachable on the socialstim.org site, or check with a couple of the e-stim Discords.

They were basically a DIY that someone else made, with a couple added features. But I wouldn't bother getting one unless you are confident in being able to repair/replace things yourself, because there isn't going to be much support if the maker's health problems return. Used units are very unlikely to find easily, most folks who have one aren't giving it up any time soon.