The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Rangin247
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by Rangin247 »

Hallo,

since yeeeaaars I am back here. I am so much looking forward to discover new webteases, new ideas and new technologies.

Feel free to contact me, especially if you are a dominant woman...

Gerne auch auf Deutsch, es würde mich freuen, hier Gleichgesinnte oder besonders auch eine dominante Frau zu treffen...

Euch allen viel Spaß.

Have lots of fun here and enjoy the upcumming weekend, lol
davedong13
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by davedong13 »

A free and open online space for people to explore and discuss their sexual interests? I'm so excited to have encountered this community - thank you for sharing this with the web & thank you for having me :)
Succubitch

Post by Succubitch »

Hello Everyone, I hope you'll treat me well here. i've been lurking and having my on and off Subs do teases here for a while. feels good to take the dive and make an account.
Visitor from Bound Anna
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Visitor from Bound Anna »

Hi everyone. Not sure what my plans are here, but to quote from my invite code request:
"I am not promising anything yet, my planned participation so far is to provide feedback. But I may be inspired to create, as I saw the tool banner on the site. I have had plenty of mental orgasms that could become reality in a game, and have a pet project on my forum that might find inspiration to finish in helping with feedback and creating at Milovana. I have been very helpful at my forum. That is why I am requesting a membership "

Having said that, my greatest strength in my other forum is the ability to bring members together to work on group projects, such as advice threads. The one thing I don't seem to have right now, is time. I was most intrigued b the banner tool to help create games, and ideas I have seen around here may spark my inspiration. So joining was the 1st logical step.
Kinbaku
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Kinbaku »

Hello members of Milovana, I have been trying out the Webteases here at Milovana for a long time.

I also registered here on the advice of someone from another website.
I own a DG-lab coyote estim and have some experience in self-bondage.

Always willing to help where possible. :wave:
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Visitor from Bound Anna wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:56 pm Hi everyone. Not sure what my plans are here, but to quote from my invite code request:
"I am not promising anything yet, my planned participation so far is to provide feedback. But I may be inspired to create, as I saw the tool banner on the site. I have had plenty of mental orgasms that could become reality in a game, and have a pet project on my forum that might find inspiration to finish in helping with feedback and creating at Milovana. I have been very helpful at my forum. That is why I am requesting a membership "

Having said that, my greatest strength in my other forum is the ability to bring members together to work on group projects, such as advice threads. The one thing I don't seem to have right now, is time. I was most intrigued b the banner tool to help create games, and ideas I have seen around here may spark my inspiration. So joining was the 1st logical step.
Welcome to Milovana. I recall having visited Bound Anna in the past. I look forward to seeing you around Milovana. More creators with fresh ideas are always welcome, and there are plenty of helpful people here as well.

PG
Adskiy_Drochila
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Post by Adskiy_Drochila »

Hello guys. Love this place.
Visitor from Bound Anna
Explorer
Explorer

PlayfulGuy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:38 pm
Visitor from Bound Anna wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:56 pm Hi everyone. Not sure what my plans are here, but to quote from my invite code request:

Welcome to Milovana. I recall having visited Bound Anna in the past. I look forward to seeing you around Milovana. More creators with fresh ideas are always welcome, and there are plenty of helpful people here as well.

PG
Thanks, friend. Bound Anna is kind of liberal of the rules, as long as you don't offend anyone,so I hope I am not too laid back in my posting habits here, and break protocol.
I hope you enjoyed yourself at Bound Anna as well.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Visitor from Bound Anna wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:45 pm Thanks, friend. Bound Anna is kind of liberal of the rules, as long as you don't offend anyone,so I hope I am not too laid back in my posting habits here, and break protocol.
Whenever somewhere the words 'Bound Anna' are mentioned, it feels like the 'good ol' times' already.
Welcome in here and have a nice stay! :wave:
Nothing to worry about liberality, what is good over there is fine as well in here. :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
Visitor from Bound Anna
Explorer
Explorer

markus wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:25 am
Visitor from Bound Anna wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:45 pm Thanks, friend. Bound Anna is kind of liberal of the rules, as long as you don't offend anyone,so I hope I am not too laid back in my posting habits here, and break protocol.
Whenever somewhere the words 'Bound Anna' are mentioned, it feels like the 'good ol' times' already.
Welcome in here and have a nice stay! :wave:
Nothing to worry about liberality, what is good over there is fine as well in here. :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
Thanks friend.
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by j3rry »

Succubitch wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:34 am Hello Everyone, I hope you'll treat me well here. i've been lurking and having my on and off Subs do teases here for a while. feels good to take the dive and make an account.
Why disappearing? We had the same interests... :weep:
If you want to make me cum, just play the game called: Help Me Cum Please! v2.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's time to duel
Leader board
Spoiler: show
MVP June 2023 & March 2024
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Kinbaku wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:20 am Hello members of Milovana, I have been trying out the Webteases here at Milovana for a long time.

I also registered here on the advice of someone from another website.
I own a DG-lab coyote estim and have some experience in self-bondage.

Always willing to help where possible. :wave:
Welcome! :wave:
Visitor from Bound Anna
Explorer
Explorer

Hey Tanya
in2k1nk
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: None of the above

Post by in2k1nk »

Hi. Very grateful for a invite. I'm a new daddy looking to give my sissy a better experience. Hope i can learn a lot here and be a better daddy to her.
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Visitor from Bound Anna wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:16 pm Hey Tanya
Hello!~ :wave: And Welcome :-D