where to buy an estim device?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
phil70
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): no and i like to try it some day
Sub/Slave(s): same as above

where to buy an estim device?

Post by phil70 »

hey in need the help of the community for this one. i bought myself a 2b estim device a while ago an realise now just how much i miss with this device. most of the tease or not configurate for it on milovana and i would love to try them. i was wondering if there was a device i could buy somewhere that would do it. i eard a lot about to bt stim device but cant find any for the life of me and im not so confident in my skill to build a diy either. if anyone know of a great device that would work perfectly for the tease on milovana and know where to buy it, it would be really appreciated.
thank you all!
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Re: where to buy an estim device?

Post by qwksilver »

the mk-312 or a diy stereo stim are your best options right now.
join us on discord for more information, most of the builders and modders are there.
e-stim_junkie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by e-stim_junkie »

Which discord? The DIY thread is great info, but I wasn't aware of a discord channel.
Wexxxu
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by Wexxxu »

There are at least two good Discord forums i.e. "Open Estim Chat" and "Joanne's E-Stim Community". They both are having a HW or DIY sections.