[RELEASE] Tantric Pixels CGI PMV

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Tantric Pixels CGI PMV

Post by satn00b »

satn00b wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:19 am Gotta try it with Pixels once I get some free time on my own... unless of course one of the estim magicians on this site comes up with one specifically made for the video 8-)
I tried it on the weekend and while it's really, really well done in terms of production quality and composition (including music), it seems futa (and only having animated characters in general) is just not my piece of cake. It was hard to concentrate on the content, my brain was zoning out quite often.

So all in all it was a pleasant experience, but one I'll likely not return to. Hats off to numberonefan for the production quality though!
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Funscript file has been created for this over on Eros. Need to log in first to get to the link.

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/tantri ... ted/140418

Havent tried it, but will run it through Restim soon.
bafangit
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bafangit »

Amazing video!
NorfolkSR
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by NorfolkSR »

link is not available :-(
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

thebears73 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:06 am Funscript file has been created for this over on Eros. Need to log in first to get to the link.

In the future, it'd be fantastic if folks who are inclined to share, could share these files outside of Eroscripts - some folks are just not subscribed or inclined to join another site, and others are trying to curate their "feeds" away from forums which are too tolerant of certain subject matter.

Not starting drama here - just a request. I know it's odd coming from someone who just had to deal with a MEGA being closed, but I'm thinking more about community-wide interest.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

NorfolkSR wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:04 pm link is not available :-(
works fine for me, you have to be logged in first to Eros.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

throwawayacct wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:00 pm
thebears73 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:06 am Funscript file has been created for this over on Eros. Need to log in first to get to the link.

In the future, it'd be fantastic if folks who are inclined to share, could share these files outside of Eroscripts - some folks are just not subscribed or inclined to join another site, and others are trying to curate their "feeds" away from forums which are too tolerant of certain subject matter.

Not starting drama here - just a request. I know it's odd coming from someone who just had to deal with a MEGA being closed, but I'm thinking more about community-wide interest.
your loss not mine!
NorfolkSR
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by NorfolkSR »

thebears73 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:16 pm
NorfolkSR wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:04 pm link is not available :-(
works fine for me, you have to be logged in first to Eros.
I meant mega link to download the video
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

your loss not mine!
I don't need a reply to this, I want you to reflect on it yourself: Why did you feel the need to respond like a jerk? Was there something in my reply that warranted it? Did I level an accusation or make a demand? Did your comment help the community?
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

throwawayacct wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:05 pm

your loss not mine!
I don't need a reply to this, I want you to reflect on it yourself: Why did you feel the need to respond like a jerk? Was there something in my reply that warranted it? Did I level an accusation or make a demand? Did your comment help the community?
then be more specific in your response, we aren't mind readers are we. But hey since you called it out, you response was way more being a jerk. Just saying.
Sg07
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sg07 »

This looks awesome. Anyone knows where I can find it? Megalink is down...
soxuxhsbk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soxuxhsbk »

Sg07 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:10 pm This looks awesome. Anyone knows where I can find it? Megalink is down...
I'm feeling the same. I wanna watch this so bad, does anybody have a copy stashed away they can share via Mega or Torrent?
it looks like NumberOneFan's Mega account has been nuked :(
Toucan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Toucan »

Anyone got a mirror of this? Tried searching elsewhere and couldn’t find it.
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

I threw this estim file together for this it uses converted Funscripts: NumberOneFan's Rawr funscript in the left channel and Strokerscript's Vibro funscript in the right channel.
I used it as a tri-phase file through the ET312B with A on cock head, B anal and common on balls. It is an amazing ride that I haven't got all the way through yet without losing a big load.

https://mega.nz/file/lrQiXaKZ#v_RammiDc ... qKbdMHtfWI
soxuxhsbk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soxuxhsbk »

Steelhead wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:29 am I threw this estim file together for this it uses converted Funscripts: NumberOneFan's Rawr funscript in the left channel and Strokerscript's Vibro funscript in the right channel.
I used it as a tri-phase file through the ET312B with A on cock head, B anal and common on balls. It is an amazing ride that I haven't got all the way through yet without losing a big load.

https://mega.nz/file/lrQiXaKZ#v_RammiDc ... qKbdMHtfWI
That sounds amazing! Would you be able to share with us the original video?