[Release] White Knight - Black Knight Succubus Hunter (beta)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

box_of_cards
Explorer
Explorer

[Release] White Knight - Black Knight Succubus Hunter (beta)

Post by box_of_cards »

Hi everyone,

after so many years of enjoying content on this website I felt it was time to also contribute. Here is my first video! It is an RPG style video where you choose your hero for fighting succubi which are trying harder and harder to fall for their temptation. Depending on the hero you choose you either go for a lot of edging, or attempt an HFO.

Just bevor publishing over here I also added two female characters, maybe their storyline is a bit bumpy, will iron that out in the alpha. I also think that it would be benefit from binaural sound, but I was not able to to that. Counters and a sound effect for clenching would also make it better, again I was not able to do that yet.

https://mega.nz/file/ZK1y0TzK#sy0-X3mbq ... 3-58drmhZA

Happy to get your feedback, don't be too cruel, it is my first time video editing.
knights2.jpg
knights2.jpg (637.96 KiB) Viewed 10037 times
wowpeterpaulson
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] White Knight - Black Knight Succubus Hunter (beta)

Post by wowpeterpaulson »

I love this RPG concept personally a lot! Great piece you are making! On the other hand IMHO it will be hard to get too many likes as I believe it's super hard to make this concept work for many from this community.
box_of_cards
Explorer
Explorer

Post by box_of_cards »

Thank you for your reply! Why do you think it will be hard for many to make it workß
adictoris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by adictoris »

I also like the RPG concept. The amateur content is not so much my thing but I might borrow your character concepts for other vids.
bhk100
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by bhk100 »

Dark Knight checking in. This was absolutely awesome. Great choice of clips--love the slower pace and sensuality.

More please!
Cock Hero: Versus (2023): viewtopic.php?t=25968
LustyAngels - Lust in Translation: viewtopic.php?t=25640
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 1: viewtopic.php?t=25341
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 2: viewtopic.php?t=25405
Caius
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius »

What the fuck HFO mean... figure it out = Hand free orgasm. Would suggest avoiding acronyms for no reason, not like you gonna save a lot of time making your video by using it.
Caius Prepus full collection: viewtopic.php?t=25557

Gloria's Cum Tribute: viewtopic.php?t=25219

Pussymon! viewtopic.php?t=26072
m8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by m8 »

Caius wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:17 pm What the fuck HFO mean... figure it out = Hand free orgasm. Would suggest avoiding acronyms for no reason, not like you gonna save a lot of time making your video by using it.
Uh, kinda everyone in this scene knows what HFO means...?
bhk100
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by bhk100 »

If you don't know what HFO stands for, it's almost certainly not your thing :lol:
Cock Hero: Versus (2023): viewtopic.php?t=25968
LustyAngels - Lust in Translation: viewtopic.php?t=25640
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 1: viewtopic.php?t=25341
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 2: viewtopic.php?t=25405
wowpeterpaulson
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wowpeterpaulson »

box_of_cards wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:40 am Thank you for your reply! Why do you think it will be hard for many to make it workß
Not every CH video is liked by everyone. And that is without gaming aspects. We all like different model choice, music, speeds etc.
Firstly you need to keep it sort of modular for the story aspect, which is what you are doing nicely with many succubi, so all players can enjoy it. (It's the same problem game creators have all the time deciding between more linear story line and more variability, replayability and what not on the other side.)
Secondly i've seen some other fantasy rpgs released on Milovana I'd rate much heigher than what it got here, so i presumed average Milovana user may not be into this as much as I am. Which is also fine i guess.
Thirdly, each user is different, would be hard to test play all characters in 1 person.

Anyway I love your work. Thanks for all the effort.

Note to HFO: I thought it was impossible for me with no physical stimulation (not counting teenage wet dreams decades ago). But only untill recently. Maybe worth exploring this "concept" a bit more.