Sounds not working in some teases

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
zingg2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Sounds not working in some teases

Post by zingg2 »

I'm not sure what the common element is, but in many teases, sounds don't appear to be working. For example, https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=68406 has no sound. I can see from the network tab that it's downloading the mp3 files correctly, it's just not playing them. Oddly, it doesn't appear to be affecting every tease. I've tried multiple browsers on multiple devices, so I don't think it's an issue on my end. Anyone else seeing anything similar?
tkct78
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Sounds not working in some teases

Post by tkct78 »

That's another tease that has an odd bug since the updates earlier this year. I know some creators redid their mp3's to fix it. It's a problem with some browsers (like firefox), but not others. Might just need to test it out on a different browser
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by j3rry »

I heard sound with Opera.
If you want to make me cum, just play the game called: Help Me Cum Please! v2.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's time to duel
Leader board
Spoiler: show
MVP June 2023 & March 2024
zingg2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zingg2 »

Hmm. Yeah, after a reboot, the sound works in Chrome. I guess I'll chalk it up to an Eos bug with Firefox, plus some kind of temporary audio problem in Chrome the first time I tried.
tkct78 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:48 pm That's another tease that has an odd bug since the updates earlier this year. I know some creators redid their mp3's to fix it.
Do you know where I can look for more details about what creators needed to change to get it working in Firefox again?

Ah, found more info. TL;DR Eos bug in FF when playing mono sound files, converting to stereo fixes it.
m8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by m8 »

zingg2 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:43 amAh, found more info. TL;DR Eos bug in FF when playing mono sound files, converting to stereo fixes it.
Where did you find that info/is there any timeline for an EOS fix? It's annoying having metronomes "randomly" not working in some teases. I got nowhere trying to debug it when the media loads fine and plays fine otherwise, but EOS refuses.