[RELEASE] ☆ Pussy Game ☆

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Arushita
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE] ☆ Pussy Game ☆

Post by Arushita »

Lamei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:43 pm It was very interesting reading about your experiences when playing Pussy Game. I guess because the tease has so much randomness, every game is going to be a bit different and it's good to know what happened each time you played a new game.
It totally is, the AI Player add to it quite a bit, without them, i would have won everytime, even so i messed up quite a bit :whistle:
Lamei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:43 pmI can give you a hint about codes: If you forget the code you may visit any tease room (even the one you just exited from) and the game will remind you what the whole code is. I decided to add this feature as I felt it was too mean to force players to move around the maze just to get one piece of the code :lol:
Might sound Strange, but i personally liked to lose, cause the Girls teasing made me forget Part of the code :rolleyes:
Lamei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:43 pm Thanks for your suggestions on how to make the tease better. I think they are good ideas. I have to be honest that the amount of time I have to work on the tease has been getting less and less lately and I'm not sure if or when I could add your suggestions. There is currently a system that adds randomness to some of Missy's text. Adding to the list of things that Missy can say is time consuming but I think the idea that you had for adding edges if encountering a girl that you came for would be fairy easy. I may start on that first.
That´s fair, haven´t touched EOS like ever, no clue how easy/hard doing any changes to it are, if Missys text is random, maybe having the Girls stutter words would be an option, but i am almost certain this is one of the things that sound smart, but turn out to be a turn off to anyone, if actually implemented :lol:
Lamei wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:43 pm You're right about adding content to the start of the tease. Sometimes if a tease has a strong storyline it's hard to make changes to fit into story without feeling out of place. I am struggling to think of a something to add as Indyc suggested, nothing I think of seems realistic for a setting in which the sex industry is underground and hard to find. I guess having Missy provide a warm up before the competition would work as she does have a soft spot for players and it would fit with her character.
Missy working as warm-up should work great, you could have like an Hour til the Tournament starts and all she tells you, what you found yourself into, what the Tournament is, what happens if you cum, what happens if you lose, what happens if you win etc. All could be integrated into the warm-up itself :-P

Also on losing and returning there might be a different warm up that could be happening, like the Player reflecting on all that has happened or the Player getting send by Missy to the Girl he lost to, to allow her to do a warm up, if not even have her test if you even can handle her by now or lose right away :lol:

All in all there is so much that can be done with this game, actually so much so, that the whole concept could be reused for different Tournaments as well

Anyway really looking forward to whatever get´s added over time :yes:
Don't know how much I can take...
The secret thoughts inside me wake...
I've lost what was within me...
Oh sweet insanity...
bluepixiegurl316
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bluepixiegurl316 »

:w00t:
I'm sadly too much of a slut to not each the point of no return. I can't lie and say I didn't cum when I couldn't keep up with the beats.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

bluepixiegurl316 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:18 am :w00t:
I'm sadly too much of a slut to not each the point of no return. I can't lie and say I didn't cum when I couldn't keep up with the beats.
:lol: haha. Thanks for trying out the tease and failing bluepixiegurl316! To be honest i'm the same. Not knowing if you're going to make it past the next girl without tipping over the edge is why I play these types of teases. I don't mind if I don't win.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Hey guys. Thanks for everyones support and feedback. Just wanted to give a progress update as work on the tease has slowed down a lot during the festive season and I haven't spent much time on Milovana. Firstly, after much thought, I have decided to focus on the tease rooms to make them more arousing. I understand that this tease will not win tease of the month or achieve a rating over 4.5 due to various reasons such as the lengthy intro but I'm OK with that. I think it's funny that my first tease, 'Snakes and Lingerie' (which took 3 months to make and has been coppied a million times) has a higher rating even though Pussy Game has taken 3 years! Anyway, I would rather make something that I personally and a minority of members really like rather then trying to make everyone happy.

There will be three main changes to the tease rooms. Adding music, adding other sounds such as moaning and more text. I have started with adding more text first and have been working on programming Missy to say a lot more while in the tease rooms. As players progress through the tease and the other competitors start to fail, Missy will have more and more time to talk to you and encourage you to spill your load. She will make comments based on things such as how far you have progressed, how difficult the beat is getting and try to encourage you to unload now instead of reaching the end. Just like the rest of the tease, Missy's comments will randomised and placed into the tease rooms with careful attention to timing and realism. Making changes to the tease rooms is difficult and will take some to get right.

Anyway. Thanks everyone and Happy Christmas!
Achatius wrote:
PlayfulGuy wrote:
shadows wrote:
tsyogini wrote:
Adrast wrote:
Ryo00 wrote:
RuRu_Hyung wrote:
shorremori wrote:
ffxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ffxx »

Hey Lamei

Really like this tease. I can tell a lot of work went into it. I think you nailed the vibe you were going for.

It's a shame EOS can't support composite images made from smaller tiles so the player doesn't have to map outside the game.

There's the core of an impressively coded roguelike game here that slightly gets in the way of this being the smoothest tease experience it could be. But that's an interesting design choice and I think I kind of enjoyed the challenge of learning to use Dungeon Scrawl to map quickly and not interrupt the fun.

I think you're on the right track with adding more dialogue text. My 2 cents would be to prioritise one intro dialogue per woman where she says something to show she's an enthusiastic participant in the game. And then follow your plan to do more Missy dialogue. The hotel backgrounds and the women with expressionless faces gave me a slightly icky feeling until I failed and saw a picture with a smile.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Hey ffxx!

Thanks for your feedback! Funny you mentioned in-game mapping. During the first year of development I made a map that used EOS text bubbles to display a map with the use of ASCII characters but had to throw it out. The gap between lines of text made it look terrible. If someone knows a way to get around this problem I could provide a map. I think next time I make a tease I may use ren'py or open EOS to get around these issues. A quick fix to get around the mapping issue is to walk around the maze with your left hand on the wall.

Checking out what you mean by 'Rouge'......Oh I get it. Yes I guess the game Roguelike is procedurally generated. It looks impressive for the time. Thanks for the comparison. When making Pussy Game I kind of wanted to show what can be done with the original EOS editor. I wish more teases would use things like randomly generated maps and other random calculations to provide more of a challenge instead of a linear story. I will post the code for the map generator in the forums and maybe someone could make an adventure tease. My map generator is so simple anyone should be able to use it.

Thanks for your 2 cents :) I'm not sure about that ffxx haha. I think if we had western models that would work very well. Maybe for a future tease. As a design choice I decided to have Missy as the only one who knows English. I know Western girls tend to smile a lot (and talk a lot) in nude photo shoots but Asian girls tend be quieter and smile less. I like both. I kind of like the mysterious look Asian girls give.

Anyway I hope I haven't offended. It's nice to read your feedback. Happy Christmas! Thanks ffxx
ffxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ffxx »

Thanks for the reply Lamei

I spent a few weeks playing around with EOS trying to do similar things. Unless seraph0x allows us to use a fixed width font I can't see a way to do what you want. And it sounds like EOS development is paused.

Definitely agree that I'd love to see teases move beyond linear (or even branching) stories. I don't think anyone's figured out how to combine the teasing and more advanced game elements properly yet. There was one of the snakes & ladders teases that had scenarios start if you landed on special squares. I think that's the closest I've seen to the combination working. A simple game as the foundation of the tease that optionally expanded into short, linear stories. But that tease didn't have any of the exploration and discovery that makes Pussy Game special.

No offence taken. Yes, I see now why my suggestion doesn't fit with your design choice of characters not speaking English and doesn't match the mysterious look of the women in the pictures. Interesting cultural difference maybe that I saw those pictures of women in hotel rooms and felt I needed them to reassure me that they were there of their own free will.

Happy Christmas!
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Thanks ffxx

Agree, it doesn't seem like EOS will receive any more updates. It's understandable, many of us have other things to do. I just wish we could use variables to point to an image we want to display. A small change would save a huge amount of time. We can only dream.

I was thinking about what you said about one or more girls not smiling and I agree it could give off an 'icky' feeling. If you find the name of the girl or girls that bothered you please let me know (maybe let me know what outfit she wears if you can't remember her name). I may decide to change one or two pics or swap the girl out of the tease for a different one if I add more girls in future. The last thing I wanted was the tease to make people feel like the girls are there agent their will.

Have a good day, thanks ffxx
PandaDark8
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by PandaDark8 »

I enjoyed this tease alot! I find myself coming back to this tease often.

Here's some of my feedback:

Minor issues:
- If you had won more than twice, Missy would say "twice in a row" regardless of how many times you have won before. I'm not familiar with how teases are made, but perhaps there's a way for the tease to keep track of your "win streak"? Missy would say "Let's see if you can win Pussy game X times in a row." or "I'm impressed you've won X times in a row."

Some Ideas:
1. If you can make the tease track win streak, maybe make it harder if the player has won too many times in a row.

2. Track how many times the player has lost to a specific girl. It can just be a number just to tell the player how many times they've lost to a specific girl. Since you've already made it so that it's harder if the player encounters a girl that the player has already cum to, perhaps you can make it so that the girl pities you... or make it even harder than what you already made. I definitely did not lose to the same girl on the 5th floor 4 times in a row. :whistle:

At the end of the day, this is your tease. Whether you want to use my suggestions is up to you. It's still an enjoyable tease nonetheless.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

PandaDark8 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:21 am I enjoyed this tease alot! I find myself coming back to this tease often.

Here's some of my feedback:

Minor issues:
- If you had won more than twice, Missy would say "twice in a row" regardless of how many times you have won before. I'm not familiar with how teases are made, but perhaps there's a way for the tease to keep track of your "win streak"? Missy would say "Let's see if you can win Pussy game X times in a row." or "I'm impressed you've won X times in a row."

Some Ideas:
1. If you can make the tease track win streak, maybe make it harder if the player has won too many times in a row.

2. Track how many times the player has lost to a specific girl. It can just be a number just to tell the player how many times they've lost to a specific girl. Since you've already made it so that it's harder if the player encounters a girl that the player has already cum to, perhaps you can make it so that the girl pities you... or make it even harder than what you already made. I definitely did not lose to the same girl on the 5th floor 4 times in a row. :whistle:

At the end of the day, this is your tease. Whether you want to use my suggestions is up to you. It's still an enjoyable tease nonetheless.
Hi PandaDrak8

Sorry for the slow reply. I haven't spent any time working on this tease lately, I'll clarify in another comment below.

I really think your ideas are great and its defiantly possible to programme your ideas into the tease. As you can guess the reason that Missy can't remember more than the previous game (+ if you've won a game in the past) comes down to the amount of time it takes to add more features to the tease and I had to draw a line somewhere. I hope you can understand that I'd love to add that idea for you but i'm going to have to stop work on Pussy Game as I don't have much time anymore. Sorry. I do wish I could find out which girls were the most popular though haha.

Thank you PandaDrake8
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Hello everyone

I'm sorry to say that sadly I've made the decision to finish work on Pussy Game. There will be no more updates. Over the past year my real life has gotten busier and I can never find the time to work on this tease so after more than 3 years of work it's time to move on.

As you may understand the 'mechanical' parts of the Pussy Game are complex. At times I feel like the code looks like a bowl of spaghetti :lol: so whenever I take a break from working on Pussy Game, it takes a while for me to remember how everything works again. This is one reason why I've decided to end development of the tease as just can't dedicate enough time to work on it anymore.

Although more features could always be added I am personally happy with the tease in it's current state. I feel like my goal of creating a realistic tease (/ plausible story line) that never plays the same way twice was achieved. My hope is for certain parts of the tease like random maze generation or picture sequence generation for images (selecting images randomly but in a realistic sequence) can be used by other members in their own teases.

Finally, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who played, commented and supported this webtease. I hope Milovana members enjoyed playing the tease and it was great reading everyone's thoughts and feedback.

Lamei