To Save a Princess Feedback Thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

To Save a Princess Feedback Thread

Post by Shattered »

Part 3 of the Mirror series and the finale! Chastity used at the start, but not required.

To Save a Princess

You don't need to have played any of my other teases to jump right in, but Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall... and Locked Servitude are recommended.

There is a feedback poll at the end, else you can leave any comments or bug reports here - but please check the known bugs, as there are a few I can't fix right now, but at minor. Any major bugs please let me know asap!

Enjoy!

Known Bugs SPOILERS INCLUDED
Spoiler: show
TheAcolyte
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: To Save a Princess Feedback Thread

Post by TheAcolyte »

I know this is probably not the main thing you're interested in, but in the preview text it says ""Will you survive the interrogation and prove her innocence, or prove pivotal to her acquital?"

Firstly, two t's in acquittal.

Secondly, and more importantly, both of these options mean the same thing. Personally I love the phrasing of "prove pivotal to her acquittal" but it might be too wordy if you put it after "survive the interrogation".

May I suggest "Will you break under the interrogation, or survive and prove pivotal to her acquittal?"
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

TheAcolyte wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:51 pm I know this is probably not the main thing you're interested in, but in the preview text it says ""Will you survive the interrogation and prove her innocence, or prove pivotal to her acquital?"

Firstly, two t's in acquittal.

Secondly, and more importantly, both of these options mean the same thing. Personally I love the phrasing of "prove pivotal to her acquittal" but it might be too wordy if you put it after "survive the interrogation".

May I suggest "Will you break under the interrogation, or survive and prove pivotal to her acquittal?"
Well I've learned I didn't know what that word meant today :lol: Thanks. Reworded.
LobsterFate
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by LobsterFate »

As normal incredible tease. Nipple play for me is unbearable pain so it was so hard not to give in. Always love your story teases!
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Got stuck on "Domina failure, confession good, time to tie up and leave"
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:20 pm Got stuck on "Domina failure, confession good, time to tie up and leave"
Updated!
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

I like this series and also this part, but it felt a bit short compared to the previous ones. Also it felt a bit dissatisfying as an ending, I usually prefer a happy ending where I end up as the permanent slave of the main character :lol:
SethK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SethK »

Hey shattered! I am a bit late to the party it seems but nonetheless I wanted to thank you for this tease, especially for incorporating my idea to a certain extent in the ending :-)

While for me the second part is my favourite part of the series, this one has definitely interesting elements. I do have one spoilery note though:
Spoiler: show
In the end Piper edges you a few times before ruining the orgasm. For a narrative standpoint I would argue that a quick ruin would have been more fitting but probably also less fun to play, especially when the middle part is considered. So, from this perspective you are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

One idea I would have to solve the problem would be to merge 2 and 3 together and maybe skip the first section of 3 as well as skipping a bit of the end of 2. I.e., the player is only unlocked at the end for this quick ruin while having been teased extensively in the cage. (Or of course if the player chooses to "betray" Piper much more teasing with a full orgasm. )
Please consider this just a minor suggestion, as I do enjoy your teases quite a lot and I am looking forward to giving your new one a go!