[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Hero Corruption 2 v0.85

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Hero Corruption 2 v0.80

Post by Kristycookie »

diogaoo wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:29 pm Yup ! Write tutorial as a hero name, this should trigger the tutorial again.
Thank you muchly. I went back to your game recently and I've been enjoying it quite a bit. My only feedback would be that I miss the random branches and events the first game used to have (escaping the amazons, escaping the house, being forced into the church etc). Maybe there's some in this one too, and I just didn't find it yet. Anyways, having lots of fun so thank you for your efforts :love:
cristovaop
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by cristovaop »

Not game-related, but on your website, when I click on News, it brings back the OVER18 warning but clicking yes returns to the Home with a missing page text.
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

cristovaop wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:12 pm Not game-related, but on your website, when I click on News, it brings back the OVER18 warning but clicking yes returns to the Home with a missing page text.
Yeah, website is pretty messy, I should have fixed it already but I keep putting it off, I'll get it fixed eventually :-P

For now you can access the news by scrolling down at the Home page

@edit: Aaaand it's fixed
Support my work on Patreon
Download Hero Corruption 2 on the Website
Check out the new HC2 thread
Play Hero Corruption 1
cristovaop
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Hero Corruption 2 v0.85

Post by cristovaop »

The resistance mechanic is a nice addition to the game. Maybe in the long run you can implement a variation that makes Strong Attacks better for a situation, and then have a girl switch between these modes to avoid spamming?

Also, if I may suggest a new feature, the City could have a place to fight the girl you want and have a faux-game over (if the fight would lead to a game over, play the final scene but return to the camp), with no xp/gold/loot if the player wins the fight. Sometimes I just want to fight a girl to lose to her and see the scene. Obviously, the player can only fight a girl he already encountered and defeated before.

You could even bring back the witch from HC1 Dark Woods, but now on a safe-play. You can make her ask for money for her services. I just don't know how to deal with the addictions/corruption from this illusory fight...
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

cristovaop wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:01 pm The resistance mechanic is a nice addition to the game. Maybe in the long run you can implement a variation that makes Strong Attacks better for a situation, and then have a girl switch between these modes to avoid spamming?

Also, if I may suggest a new feature, the City could have a place to fight the girl you want and have a faux-game over (if the fight would lead to a game over, play the final scene but return to the camp), with no xp/gold/loot if the player wins the fight. Sometimes I just want to fight a girl to lose to her and see the scene. Obviously, the player can only fight a girl he already encountered and defeated before.

You could even bring back the witch from HC1 Dark Woods, but now on a safe-play. You can make her ask for money for her services. I just don't know how to deal with the addictions/corruption from this illusory fight...
Hey cristovao, Resistance was added to solve the Heavy Blow spam problem, so I didn't see the point of adding an opposite mechanic, but now that I think about it, I really liked the idea.

In fact, I loved both ideas. I'm going to put them near the end of the pipeline, I just gotta get some stuff working for 1.0 first.

Thank you so much :love: Let me know if you have more suggestions
Play Hero Corruption 1
putkarak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by putkarak »

Hello, i cant understand how to trigger 3 new bad endings from version 0.80? Thanks
grelgen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by grelgen »

ok, don't go to the meadow with less than 100 CON, got it
grelgen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by grelgen »

I think I found a bug, but maybe i don't know enough about what I saw.
Spoiler: show
step 1: get Fairy Powder
step 2: go to City - tavern
step 3: take a job where you have 0 addiction
step 4: seduce

maybe bug: I was getting 10 lust every turn instead of 0. I was not gaining any addiction, like what fairy powder buff says, so that part is working.
cristovaop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cristovaop »

diogaoo wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:36 am Thank you so much :love: Let me know if you have more suggestions
Thank you for your consideration. I like the concept of the game, so it is something I want to keep growing and developing. As for more suggestions, I think now I know what to do with addictions/corruption gained from being attacked/defeated by the illusory girls called by the witch in the city. The gold cost is for the removal of these addictions, like the Church. This, gameplay-wise, allow the player to avoid tedious clicking go to the church to remove the addictions he gained, the witch may provide this service for the player, at a discounted cost, but can only remove the addictions/corruption gained by the illusory fight. If the player don't have gold enough to pay, there become permanent. So, the witch doesn't ask for gold in advance, or maybe she asks for 5 bucks only, since the most of her profit will be cleasing the player after. Fir a more con-woman style of personality.

Also, since I'm writing this, I would love some credits for non-combat girls. Who is the Queen? Or the blacksmith? Or the fairy? Or Marian? A diegetic way of doing this could be using the Recipe Shop also as a Library, and the no-Recipe days it works as some sort of registry house, holding the names of the citizens.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
no_name
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by no_name »

I am always looking forward to the newest releases. :love: this game!

I think I found a bug in the tower - when using to much stamina, I received the "tired" debuff. Normally you can get rid of it by waiting and refilling the stamina to 100.

In my case I kept the "tired" debuff even after using a green potion and it only disappeared after some girl kicked me out of her room in the tower.
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

putkarak wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:35 pm Hello, i cant understand how to trigger 3 new bad endings from version 0.80? Thanks
Hey putkarak, version 0.80 added 2 BE:
Chelsea's will trigger on her "reverse blowjob" stage, you can get there by failing her lust check, this one will trigger after you're failed the one that get's you into the tub with her (foreplay check).

Tha Ballet Sisters one is easier, once your HP reaches zero, just keep waiting until the BE is triggered.

---------------------------
grelgen wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:52 am ok, don't go to the meadow with less than 100 CON, got it
Hey grelgen, are you referring to Gwen? She is actually pretty easy:
Just submit to her first check, you'll get dominated but her HP pool is pretty small, a couple hits and she'll go down really quick

---------------------------
grelgen wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:56 am I think I found a bug, but maybe i don't know enough about what I saw.
step 1: get Fairy Powder
step 2: go to City - tavern
step 3: take a job where you have 0 addiction
step 4: seduce

maybe bug: I was getting 10 lust every turn instead of 0. I was not gaining any addiction, like what fairy powder buff says, so that part is working.
Thanks grelgen, but it's not a bug, it's feature ! :-P
JK, just a small lust increase to discourage penalty-free side jobs, I'll take a second look at it.

-----------------------
cristovaop wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:07 pm
Thank you for your consideration. I like the concept of the game, so it is something I want to keep growing and developing. As for more suggestions, I think now I know what to do with addictions/corruption gained from being attacked/defeated by the illusory girls called by the witch in the city. The gold cost is for the removal of these addictions, like the Church. This, gameplay-wise, allow the player to avoid tedious clicking go to the church to remove the addictions he gained, the witch may provide this service for the player, at a discounted cost, but can only remove the addictions/corruption gained by the illusory fight. If the player don't have gold enough to pay, there become permanent. So, the witch doesn't ask for gold in advance, or maybe she asks for 5 bucks only, since the most of her profit will be cleasing the player after. Fir a more con-woman style of personality.
When you suggested the "illusory girls" I was thinking of it as a kind of interactive gallery, but I don't see why there shouldn't be a more "real" mode in which the player can receive addictions and corruption and in return, for example, be able to trigger the girls' Bad Ending.
cristovaop wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:07 pm Also, since I'm writing this, I would love some credits for non-combat girls. Who is the Queen? Or the blacksmith? Or the fairy? Or Marian? A diegetic way of doing this could be using the Recipe Shop also as a Library, and the no-Recipe days it works as some sort of registry house, holding the names of the citizens.
I keep getting this suggestion over and over and keep postponing it :weep:
All my fault, I'll probably add it as a "Credits" or something on the game menu

------------------------
no_name wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:49 pm I am always looking forward to the newest releases. :love: this game!

I think I found a bug in the tower - when using to much stamina, I received the "tired" debuff. Normally you can get rid of it by waiting and refilling the stamina to 100.

In my case I kept the "tired" debuff even after using a green potion and it only disappeared after some girl kicked me out of her room in the tower.
Yeah, the tired debuff cannot be removed unless you choose to "Rest" at the base. This is a problem when climbing the Tower, I'll get a way to fix it. Thanks for the report ! :love:
Play Hero Corruption 1
putkarak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by putkarak »

diogaoo wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:13 pm
putkarak wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:35 pm Hello, i cant understand how to trigger 3 new bad endings from version 0.80? Thanks

Hey putkarak, version 0.80 added 2 BE:
Chelsea's will trigger on her "reverse blowjob" stage, you can get there by failing her lust check, this one will trigger after you're failed the one that get's you into the tub with her (foreplay check).

Tha Ballet Sisters one is easier, once your HP reaches zero, just keep waiting until the BE is triggered.
Many thanks, i finnally found Chelsea in Meadow. In patch notes i didnt found where i can find her but with time i found her... What is new BE in 0.85 patch idk too, its with new Queen in City location? I just dont know how trigger new ending in 0.85 version.
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

putkarak wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:17 pm Many thanks, i finnally found Chelsea in Meadow. In patch notes i didnt found where i can find her but with time i found her... What is new BE in 0.85 patch idk too, its with new Queen in City location? I just dont know how trigger new ending in 0.85 version.
That will be Celeste's. The new shemale alternative boss in the Meadow
Play Hero Corruption 1
amogus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by amogus »

I missed the "load run" button and the game immediately overwrote the save with at least a thousand fame accumulated. I believe the game should ask for confirmation before overwriting an ongoing run with a new one.
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

amogus wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:07 pm I missed the "load run" button and the game immediately overwrote the save with at least a thousand fame accumulated. I believe the game should ask for confirmation before overwriting an ongoing run with a new one.
Good idea, tbh I don't know why I haven't added this yet since it's a feature already implemented in the first version.
Play Hero Corruption 1