[Review] about the FeelMelrose, the new penis stroker from Kiiroo molded from Melrose Michaels

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
PapaRenard
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

[Review] about the FeelMelrose, the new penis stroker from Kiiroo molded from Melrose Michaels

Post by PapaRenard »

Good evening folks !

Although the links in this post aren't affiliate links but only links to reviews on my blog, there is affiliate links in some reviews on my blog. That's why I'll note these links as [AFFILIATE LINK].

It took me a little longer to redact/translate this review in english this time so I'm posting it on the evening and not at lunch time (EU/Paris).

So what about the FeelMelrose ? If you already now about FeelStroker, you know that it's the brand behind the Kiiroo's penis strokers, the equivalent of fleshlights. From the exterior, it looks like a flashlight but a little bigger like the one you could found in the 90's. So it's quite discret in a way, unless you know. On the inside, it's a TPE shaped directly molded from her intimate and private part. Her ? We're talking about who exactly ?

Well it's Melrose Michaels, the Model•Gamer•YouTuber•Podcaster•CyberBabe. The one telling that "𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 “𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮” 𝙄’𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙇𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙" I hope she'll meet her goal, become a legend, some of you may say that she already is.

The good news is that the sleeve is really tight. Not as tight as the 'extra tight butt' sleeve they released last year, but tight enough nonetheless. I think it lacks a bit of texture work, but that's my personal taste.

If you want to read more about that sleeve, you can take a look on the full review I wrote on my blog with photos and more insights. [AFFILIATE LINK] https://foxypleasurereviews.com/feelmelrose-en

If you want to talk about something I missed, don't hesitate to interact with me !