[RELEASE] Jet Black - PMV

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

fakeblah333
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[RELEASE] Jet Black - PMV

Post by fakeblah333 »

Hey All,

Here's a 2 part video called Jet Black. Similar to my other releases, this one contains mostly softcore, solo, and g/g content with whatever music I feel is good. Hope you enjoy!

https://mega.nz/folder/wAgE1TCD#u735xUcne5kVcT5rBOid5Q

JetBlackImage.jpg
JetBlackImage.jpg (298.76 KiB) Viewed 10792 times
Creator of:
Spoiler: show
Crossfire
Let Me Fall
Your Addiction 2
Jet Black
Damnation & Salvation
Seven Devils
We're Back
Come With Me
Your Addiction
Down The Rabbit Hole
OhDeerItsAutumn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] Jet Black - PMV

Post by OhDeerItsAutumn »

It's good, I like it. For the length though a little more variety would be nice, some scenes get hung on for a while. There are times when I feel like I'm just watching a single lesbian orgy video instead of a pmv because the one scene lasts multiple songs lol
Haven't watched part 2 yet but I'll give it a go soon
fakeblah333
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fakeblah333 »

OhDeerItsAutumn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:39 am It's good, I like it. For the length though a little more variety would be nice, some scenes get hung on for a while. There are times when I feel like I'm just watching a single lesbian orgy video instead of a pmv because the one scene lasts multiple songs lol
Haven't watched part 2 yet but I'll give it a go soon
Glad to hear you like it! I get what you mean by the multiple songs thing. I just kind of go with the flow most of the time so whatever happens happens :-D Hope you're able to enjoy some of part 2!
Creator of:
Crossfire
Let Me Fall
Your Addiction 2
Jet Black
Damnation & Salvation
Seven Devils
We're Back
Come With Me
Your Addiction
Down The Rabbit Hole
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

You keep making videos that I'm adding to my list of favorites, your clips are well selected and I really like the content you are putting together. Some of the videos I've seen before but had missing pieces that weren't removed this time around and it brings additional context back and with different music at the same time, it changes the entire feeling of those clips.

Also don't forget to add your videos to the New Releases 2024 thread too, I'd hate to see people missing out on what you are putting together.
fakeblah333
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fakeblah333 »

Electro wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:33 am You keep making videos that I'm adding to my list of favorites, your clips are well selected and I really like the content you are putting together. Some of the videos I've seen before but had missing pieces that weren't removed this time around and it brings additional context back and with different music at the same time, it changes the entire feeling of those clips.

Also don't forget to add your videos to the New Releases 2024 thread too, I'd hate to see people missing out on what you are putting together.
Thanks for the positive comment Electro! It really does encourage me to make more! Good point about the New Releases thread. I'll look into that :wave:
Creator of:
Crossfire
Let Me Fall
Your Addiction 2
Jet Black
Damnation & Salvation
Seven Devils
We're Back
Come With Me
Your Addiction
Down The Rabbit Hole
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

I'm not always in the mood for softcore, but when I am I drink FakeBlah :). Can you tell me more about the difference between compressed and uncompressed? Can you tell the difference between them and what encoder & settings did you use in handbrake? It's quite an ordeal to download such large files on Mega, but for your work, if there is a quality difference, I will gladly make the effort. Thank you for producing such wonderful edits!
fakeblah333
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fakeblah333 »

CantoFan123 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:49 pm I'm not always in the mood for softcore, but when I am I drink FakeBlah :). Can you tell me more about the difference between compressed and uncompressed? Can you tell the difference between them and what encoder & settings did you use in handbrake? It's quite an ordeal to download such large files on Mega, but for your work, if there is a quality difference, I will gladly make the effort. Thank you for producing such wonderful edits!
Hey CantoFan :wave: I just use doremi's recommended H.264 (x264), RF18 constant quality, web optimized / fast start handbrake suggestion! The difference in output is not that noticeable at all so I definitely recommend downloading the compressed file if the original is a pain. I've been in that position before and know how it feels! Thanks for the thanks and I hope you're having a great weekend!
Creator of:
Crossfire
Let Me Fall
Your Addiction 2
Jet Black
Damnation & Salvation
Seven Devils
We're Back
Come With Me
Your Addiction
Down The Rabbit Hole
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

Awesome - good to know! Thanks again for all the amazing edits!
fakeblah333
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fakeblah333 »

lust_n_desire wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:22 pm Beautiful - just like all your creations.

Most CH creators fall into one of two categories:
  • those with a lot of productions, where they let their love of the medium carry them and just create many CHs with the actresses they love
  • ... and those that pay a lot of attention to the details; the perfect cut; the perfect music; the perfect pose...
You somehow belong in both!

You are insanely prolific... I count 9 releases in the first three months of 2024, for a combined 9h and 52m of perfection. And each one of them is Lust and Desire at its best.

I have no idea how much time you put into all this; I can only guess.
And say...

Thank you.
Thank you for the high praise! :smile: Sweet profile image!
Creator of:
Crossfire
Let Me Fall
Your Addiction 2
Jet Black
Damnation & Salvation
Seven Devils
We're Back
Come With Me
Your Addiction
Down The Rabbit Hole