[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Emily's Extreme Business Trip

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Best girl?

Emily
44%
Miranda
6%
Skye
17%
Kayla
23%
Alannah
10%

Total votes: 48

Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Emily's Extreme Business Trip

Post by Nice-Log »

sonkcb wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:29 pm An other banger tease! Well done! :)

Any followup planned ? I can't get enough of Emily :)
Lilbroomstick42` wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:46 pm Excellent tease, i really like your work so far! Are you planning on making any new teases in this style?
A followup tease is in progress. My work and personal life are very busy this year so it will be a long wait until it is finished.
matex923 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:11 pm Hi, I think I read in the feedback of beach vacation that you used stable diffusion. Are you still using it to generate the images? If you are, could you maybe tell us little more on the model/lora or some tips how you make your images look so good?
There are not really any tricks for getting decent images from stable diffusion. Just need a good model and a lot of patience. I don't keep track but I'd say only about 10% of the generated images are decent enough to use. I generally just run batch counts of 3 or 4 then save what looks good or see if any adjustments need to be made to the prompts. I can't really say anything about the model and lora, I found the model posted on 4chan about a year ago and couldn't find any other information on it and I haven't been using any lora.
stupiddogss
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by stupiddogss »

Any update on newer installment? ;-)

Big fan of your project.. :wave:
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

stupiddogss wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:07 pm Any update on newer installment? ;-)

The next tease is still being worked on regularly, just taking quite a while. Since I'm too far in now to change the scenario, I suppose I can share a few details:
-Takes place over 7 days.
-Takes place several months after the events of EEBT
-3 main girls (Emily, a new girl, and a returning girl from EEBT)
-At least 4 endings with some different variations (I think I have 7 major variations planned for the final day).
-Players will be able to get more tease time with Emily, I know that was one disappointing bit from EEBT that there was really only the first day and then the ending with Emily.
-I'm working on a "save editor" functionality for the tease to help players see all the content or replay their favorite parts. This is in lieu of a pass code system which wouldn't be reliable with the abundance of stored variables I am using.
-A hopefully satisfying conclusion to the series... for now ;)

Thank your for your patience,
Nice-Log
stupiddogss
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by stupiddogss »

OH can't wait for the release :-D Goodluck!! :wave:
Does it mean this is the final trilogy?
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

stupiddogss wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:05 pm OH can't wait for the release :-D Goodluck!! :wave:
Does it mean this is the final trilogy?
Yep! Ending dependant of course, but the next tease will confirm if the MC and Emily become an official couple. I am working on a scenario for another tease with Emily, but that's far in the future (both in terms of a possible release date and in setting) so it may get scrapped.
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

Lilbroomstick42` wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:46 pm Excellent tease, i really like your work so far! Are you planning on making any new teases in this style?
sonkcb wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:29 pm An other banger tease! Well done! :)

Any followup planned ? I can't get enough of Emily :)
stupiddogss wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:07 pm Any update on newer installment? ;-)

The next tease is fully finished! I'm still combing over it for possible bugs/spelling/grammar issues, but everything is feature complete now. I'm expecting to publish it on 04/29 (Monday is the first day of the tease) so keep your eyes out for the sequel!