Hands-free stimulation while working from home.

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hands-free stimulation while working from home.

Post by slavejack »

I would like something to keep me stimulated with maybe an occasional edge while working at my desk at home that is pretty much hands-free. I'm leaning towards The Handy. I like the idea that maybe my wife could have some control over it too. One drawback that I can see would be the fact that it is electric which would mean that I'd have to come out of if it I leave my desk occasionally...but that may not be a deal breaker. I'm not really into E-stim so not looking for something along those lines.

Am I on the right track with The Handy?
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Hands-free stimulation while working from home.

Post by Augustulus »

slavejack wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:17 pm I would like something to keep me stimulated with maybe an occasional edge while working at my desk at home that is pretty much hands-free. I'm leaning towards The Handy. I like the idea that maybe my wife could have some control over it too. One drawback that I can see would be the fact that it is electric which would mean that I'd have to come out of if it I leave my desk occasionally...but that may not be a deal breaker. I'm not really into E-stim so not looking for something along those lines.

Am I on the right track with The Handy?
The Handy is definitely nice, but I'm unsure if this is something suitable for this situation.
First is: the Handy is producing noise. So, it might not suitable if calls, video conferences etc.
Second: are you a grower? Because if my cock gets soft it slips out of the sleeve and I have to get hard again before the device will work properly.
If you don't lose much length when you get soft it might be something to try out.
Third: do you have any experience with masturbators like fleshlight etc? Because in my opinion they can make you cum quite fast if you are not used to them.

The thing that might be convenient with the Handy is that you don't have to rely on batteries and can go indefinitely long with your work if you wish to.

However I would rather try out something like a remote controlled bullet vibrator attached to your cock with maybe tape, rather than getting the Handy just for this.

I hope that this helps you,
Augustulus
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Augustulus wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:25 pm The Handy is definitely nice, but I'm unsure if this is something suitable for this situation.
First is: the Handy is producing noise. So, it might not suitable if calls, video conferences etc.
Second: are you a grower? Because if my cock gets soft it slips out of the sleeve and I have to get hard again before the device will work properly.
If you don't lose much length when you get soft it might be something to try out.
Third: do you have any experience with masturbators like fleshlight etc? Because in my opinion they can make you cum quite fast if you are not used to them.

The thing that might be convenient with the Handy is that you don't have to rely on batteries and can go indefinitely long with your work if you wish to.

However I would rather try out something like a remote controlled bullet vibrator attached to your cock with maybe tape, rather than getting the Handy just for this.

I hope that this helps you,
Augustulus
Thanks for your reply!
I don't think noise will be an issue for me as I don't get much calls and video conferences.

I am a grower but was hoping The Handy would provide just enough stimulation to keep me hard.

I don't have a Fleshlight but it looked like The Handy can be fine tuned to provide slow stimuli.
ventana
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ventana »

Try out the Lovesense Gush.

Its very quiet, very comfortable, and very stimulating.

It is a remote controlled toy that can be controlled by others or yourself with setting and patterns that can be based off music, preset patterns, or patterns generated by other users that are easily shared.

It is definitely the best hands free device I ever purchased.

https://www.lovense.com/handsfree-glans-massager
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (3.14 KiB) Viewed 6456 times
daneschmaltz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by daneschmaltz »

I will second the recommendation for Lovense Gush. I love mine! One thing that I have found that makes it even better is that it works while charging. The charger is magentic, so I tape it in place with electrical tape and it then works indefinitely. If I need to step away from where it is plugged in, I can simply unplug the usb and the battery lasts for over an hour.
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

I was also looking into the Lovense Gush..

Has anyone who has tried the Gush also tried the Hot Octopuss Pulse Solo Lux or the Arcwave Ion?

These seem to be the names I keep hearing repeatedly.
It's quite a lot of money for me to drop on a toy so would love to hear more about people's experiences before I drop some cash.

I'm circumcised too, if that makes a difference.

Thanks
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

im circumsised too, and ive had my Gush for a few years.

i also have and use alot, is my Lovense Max2.

both are great!