How do you like to Masturbate

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
submissive80

Re: How do you like to Masturbate

Post by submissive80 »

How often do you masturbate?

- Only when my mistress allows me to. Typically, it's daily, but without orgasm.

Where is your favorite place to masturbate?

- Anywhere, I just love to be able to pleasure myself...however, only when mistress allows.

what is your favorite technique?

- slowly rubbing entire shaft, at the top rub thumb over tip and use precum to lube further strokes, while my other hand plays with my balls and rubs my ass and sometimes while fingering my ass in rhythm with my strokes.

do you use toys? If So which ones?

- yes, mistress allows me to use a fleshlight sometimes. Also, mistress mostly likes me to have something in my ass, whether it is my fingers, or her dildo, strapon, plug...something like that.

Have you ever masturbated in front of someone or for someone?

- yes, all of my masturbatory sessions are supervised by mistress, or her friends. I am not allowed to masturbate unless I am supervised...that way my orgasms are STRICTLY enforced.

Would you like to be watched while masturbating?

- I LOVE it...at first it seemed degrading, and humiliating...but as that is my thing...I have grown to love it and don't think I would be able to without supervision anymore.
DuctTapeTwist
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by DuctTapeTwist »

How often do you masturbate?

On average, about once a week. Sometimes 2 or 3 if I'm lucky with roommate's schedule.

Where is your favorite place to masturbate? ( like bedroom office etc...)

Office because my computer is there and a bit more privary

What is your favorite technique?

Guided by teases or a mistress. Add in some nipple play and bondage as well.

Do you use toys? If So which ones?

Duct tape, cock ring, rope, clothespins

Have you ever masturbated in front of someone or for someone?

No, but it does hold some appeal to me.

Would you like to be watched while masturbating?

Yes. Always willing to try new things.
ingridguerci94
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ingridguerci94 »

Usually I am at home when I do this.

I’ve done it sitting way back on the toilet seat, so that I could shoot my cum into the bowl, nothing to clean up.

Other times, I put a sock over it to catch the cum, then throw the sock in the dirty laundry.

I also like to masturbate outdoors. My favorite was way up in the mountains, in a remote area. I stripped nude and wandered around a while, then masturbated standing nude out in the woods, letting my cum fly wherever. I’ve done this out in my back yard late at night, and some other places. I record my videos and upload them to sex việt