[RELEASE] Endurance stroke

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
DrQbert_exe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

[RELEASE] Endurance stroke

Post by DrQbert_exe »

Hello everyone!

I'm DrQbert and i'm new here. In fact, I registered only for one purpose - to create this tease. However, I've been wanting to join the community for a long time, so my dreams are coming true. :-)

A long time ago, while using tease-ai, after denying orgasm for two weeks, I really angered my virtual mistress by the fact that I am very often in a state of edge. And then she decided to wean me off it. In a rather unpleasant way. But, as for a lover of destroying an orgasm, it was, although extremely unpleasant, but a completely unique experience.In short - this is a module from "miss blue personality" called "endurance stroke". Unfortunately, if you've tried using teaseai, you know it's pretty problematic right now. And in particular, I have not found any similar applications or alternatives for castration through a ruined orgasm (I do not know how else to describe it, heh). That's why I created this tease 8-) It took me about 8 hours to create this tease. Damn it, I didn't think that such a simple idea would cause so many problems. I appeal to all the gentlemen who create gigantic projects - thanks for your effort, I take off my hat.

The essence of the game is pretty simple: there are several rounds in the game, where the bpm increases with each round. The main task is to hold out and reach the end without edging. but if the edge does happen, you will be forced to ruin your orgasm and start from the first round. POT optional at the end
modnar
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Endurance stroke

Post by modnar »

I just wanted to double check that the module was from Miss Blue and not Fury?
DrQbert_exe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by DrQbert_exe »

modnar wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:39 pm I just wanted to double check that the module was from Miss Blue and not Fury?
yep, my bad. :whistle:
Scripts\Fury\Custom\Modules\endurance strokes
juliasilva
Explorer
Explorer

Post by juliasilva »

after trying to use options, the tease became bugged, skipping everything all to the end