Story Time - Chastity & faux cock sex (True Story)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
a1m1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Story Time - Chastity & faux cock sex (True Story)

Post by a1m1 »

I recently posted this old story on my tumblr page and thought I could post it here and see what kind of reaction it gets. If you like it I'll happily post more stories, fantasies and other erotic writings.

The story starts with me on a long drive to meet up with my gf at the time as we are about to house sit for the weekend. I spent the entire 3 hour drive locked in chastity as preparation, we hadn't seen each other in a while and I knew there was a high chance we would be getting fiery later that evening.

I arrive and we hug, she notices straight away that I'm wearing my cage, she gives me a knowing look and a cheeky smile. After some time we end up on the sofa watching TV. We cuddle up, which leads to a few kisses, which leads to more passionate kissing, which soon leads us to start touching each other, I start grabbing her ass and feeling her pussy, where as she rubs against my chastity cage, we're both throbbing and horny. However me left with the least amount of stimulation thanks to my chastity cage.

We rush upstairs together and continue kissing passionately. I can feel my dick straining in its cage trying to get hard. She gets underdressed until all she’s wearing are fishnet stockings, I get naked too until all I’m wearing is my chastity cage. I pull out a surprise, something we spoke about before, a strap on, I put it on over my cage.

Both excited to try it, I touch her pussy to prepare her and get her properly wet. She bends over on the bed and takes a doggy style position, I kneel behind her and slowly push the strap on in. Wow! What the fuck, I’m pushing a large hard cock into a soft, wet, warm throbbing pussy and I can’t feel a thing! Needless to say my cock is growing incredibly hard in its cage. I take a couple of thrusts and she stops me, she slowly removes it and turns towards me. Without saying why she takes the cock in her mouth and starts giving it a enthusiastic blowjob, taking it deep into her mouth she fondles my balls as she does this. I'm speechless, breathing heavily, incredibly turned on and trying hard to take this intense teasing like a champ.

My goal is to try something new, feel some intense teasing but ultimately to please my girlfriend with a cock that won't blow it's load to quickly. That's what I've got attached to me right now, a cock that won't blow to early and one that can fuck my girlfriend endlessly. As she stops blowing this cock she lays on her back and guides it into her pussy, I have no compass as to where anything is as I still can't feel anything. I can only feel her tits and curves with my hand, which all serves to turn me on even more. I ask her why she sucked the strap on, "to make it wetter" she responds. All I can say is "wow, that was very hot".

After guiding the cock into her, she rocks her body into me and I slowly keep thrusting into her. She's moaning, the cock is doing the job. I'm so incredibly turned on, If I was to be unlocked now and she guided my cock into her pussy I would explode on impact. Which is no good to her now as she's enjoying herself. We fuck some more in doggystyle, feeling my cage swing around below as my throbbing cock is straining against it's plastic prison. We stop, I'm exhausted, my heart is racing, she turns and gives me a teasing smile, biting her lip. She goes down and blows the strap on again, caressing my bass and cage as she does this.

She guides my hand to her exposed vagina to finish her off. She lays back, arching her back, grabbing the pillow while I finger her. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head, moaning loudly, she cries "don't stop, I'm going to cum"... "Please don't stop" She pulls me in close and sure enough she cums, for what seems like forever, my cock straining so hard.

Finally finished we both collapse onto the bed, she then pushes me onto my back and pulls the strap on down my legs until it's off. She goes down on me and takes my plastic cage in her mouth. Looking at me I moan in frustration, she laughs a bit, poking her tongue through the few gaps in my cage, I just about feel it but not enough. "Ahhhhghhh, such torture" I cry. She then climbs on top of me, and rides my cage, rubbing it against her still soaking wet pussy. She then pulls me into her, spinning round so now she's on her back. We do the same, kissing passionately while she rubs my cage against her vagina, I moan loudly. My hands are shaking, my breath is short and quickens in pace. I can't take it much more. She see's this, she see's how turned on and desperately horny I am.

She pushes me onto my back again, then goes to the nightstand. Thank god, she retrieves the key to my cage. She puts it into the lock, and then takes the key out again. "ooops" she says looking at me with a devilish smile. She puts the key in and unlocks the lock, she then leaves the lock on there, and then locks it again. I moan and arch my back in pure horny frustration. She laughs again. "beg me" she says. So I do just that, I beg and plead with her. She smiles again, and unlocks it, then removes the lock and slowly pulls the cage off.

The cage comes off and my cock is instantly rock hard as it is unravelled out of it's plastic prison. I moan so loudly, it feels so good. She instantly takes it into her and and slowly caresses my cock and balls. She goes down on me and finally gives my real cock and nice slow & wet blowjob. FUCK it feels soooooo fucking good. After this long session of teasing It's not long till I'm on the edge, but I don't want it to end. She slows down, knowing that she's got me so close already, she takes that into her advantage, edging me, stroking me unbearably fast and stopping, she does this a few times until I beg her to keep it slow. She climbs on top of me again and teases my cock against her clit, I feel her soft wet pussy against my cock and I moan with frustration yet again. "Do you want to go inside me?" She says. My eyes widen with delight, barely able to contain myself I nod my head silently. She responds with a sexy tone "I love the power I can have over you", she takes my cock and guides it to her pussy. "How close are you?" She asks. She's been giving me a blowjob, stroking me and teasing my cock for probably a combined time of 2 minutes max, but unfortunately for me after the length of chastity time and teasing I'm extremely close. "I'm sooooo close" I respond with a heavy sigh. "Try and hold it back" she tells me as she slowly sits on my cock, her pussy slowly begins to swallow it, this new session feels heavenly, I breathe slowly and deeply controlling myself as best I can. Thankfully I haven't immediately ejaculated everywhere and my cock has safely made it inside her pussy. She lifts herself again slowly. I tense up, moaning trying to hold back. She looks at me intently and says, "do you want to cum?". "Yesssss" I say with a stammer. "Then CUM" She says this as she speeds up, riding my rock hard cock, within seconds I'm cumming, I arch my back, holding onto her thighs crying out. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK".

"Ohhh babe, did that feel good?" She says with a sultry voice. It takes me a while to gain composure after feeling literally drained of my lifeforce. "That felt amazing!" I say again with a stammer. She climbs off of me and gives me a deep kiss. She laughs, "you barely lasted a second in me, good thing we have this strap on now, maybe next time I won't unlock you".

I laugh, she knows how much that turns me on, at this point she's never fully denied me yet I always cum after our teasing sessions. But still a part of me was nervous, what if she really means it next time? It'll probably still be amazing!
Needing denial while wanting to cum - I'm my own worst enemy
phönix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: Story Time - Chastity & faux cock sex (True Story)

Post by phönix »

Oh my. You are one lucky guy. :-D
jossexern
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by jossexern »

Really you are Lucky, Nice thread...
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Post by Qybixxx »

Awesome fucking there dood!

Keep it up!
I can't seem to get my shared trophies to show properly... Sorry!
But! Thank you Goddess Lisa for putting them together!
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CagedAnimal »

Nice! I'm jealous, love to see more of your work