Review of the Original Vacuum Cup of Tenga

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
PapaRenard
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Review of the Original Vacuum Cup of Tenga

Post by PapaRenard »

Hello everyone,

Although the links in this post aren't affiliate links but only links to reviews on my blog, there is affiliate links in some reviews on my blog. That's why I'll note these links as [AFFILIATE LINK].

Is it worth reviewing a disposable sextoy? It only costs a few euros, or dollars, so making a mistake on such a purchase doesn't have much impact on your wallet. I mean, making a mistake on the purchase of a sextoy costing a few hundred euros is much more regrettable... Hence my criticisms. This additional tool to help you make a choice.

But then in the case of the Original Vacuum Cup by Tenga, we're talking about a low-impact purchase. An Amazon review can be enough to make up your own mind, can't it? What the hell, I made an exception to my editorial line and spent (more) time on the subject than I should have. I've dissected the sextoy to understand how it's made and how it works. And to tell the truth, I was surprised by this toy. I was expecting something that, because it didn't cost very much, wouldn't be very interesting from a stimulation point of view. But no.

It's a penis masturbator about fifteen centimetres high made of white polyethylene with a thermoformed plastic film. It's shaped like a red hourglass with horizontal grey stripes. A sticker on the top gives you access to the valve used to manage the draft. On the other side, you have to pull on part of the plastic film to release access to the part where you can insert the limb. There's also a cushion soaked in lubricant that will dispense it throughout the experience.

The textures are sufficiently well worked out and the narrowness of the sheath (obtained with foams in the polyethylene compartment) means that the result is interesting. Enough to surpass the level of sensations and pleasure obtained with several sheaths I've already reviewed. I wouldn't say we're at the top of the range, but I was expecting something a lot less interesting.

The downside, however, is that we're still talking about materials assembled to amortise the cost and the management of the sound produced by the device is horrible. I managed to get a higher level of sound than with some of my automatic masturbators.

I talk about this in much more detail in my review on my blog, where you can also see photos of the inside of the product, as well as the reversed sheath.

As much as I find €9 for a single-use product expensive, when I compare it to multi-purpose products that cost 10 times that, I'm much more pleased with this one. I am saddened by the ecological impact of such products, however, and for that reason I can't really recommend it.

However, if you're looking for a break from the monotony, Tenga's Original Vacuum Cup is more than up to the job.

My full review is available here [AFFILIATE LINK] https://foxypleasurereviews.com/toc-201-en
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Re: Review of the Original Vacuum Cup of Tenga

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Oh wow I didn't even know they had single-use masturbators like this. Great review, thanks for sharing!
PapaRenard
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Review of the Original Vacuum Cup of Tenga

Post by PapaRenard »

Roblsforbobls wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:52 am Oh wow I didn't even know they had single-use masturbators like this. Great review, thanks for sharing!
Thanks for your comment !

When I first heard of them, I knew them only for that. Disposable sextoys. And I was a poor student and it was already to costly for me.
And years later, when I was in Tokyo in 2016, I was to shy to go in their store with my wife... Now I regret x) It could have been so different and brought sextoys in our life way more earlier.