Sissy Cure Tease Series

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
idg69
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Sissy Cure Tease Series

Post by idg69 »

I will try to get this done for Christmas!
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Sissy Cure Tease Series - Chapter 5 beta version

Post by idg69 »

Well, I didn't quite hit Christmas, but I did hit today. My apologies for everyone that has been waiting so patiently for the final chapter in Sissy Cure.

Please beta test (pun fully intended!) and let me know if you find any errors. I am working on the audio and hope to have it done done next week, so feedback this week is greatly appreciated.

Again, thank you all for your tremendous support.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 0ac7cc838c
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_dick »

omg... day 5 was just amazing... i'd missed being on the edge for so long.

i loved that there's an option for good denied sissies in the end.

5/5

the only bit of feedback i have is that it might be nice to have cleaner separators for the times of day, for those who actually might want ot follow the schedule for real. obviously, that not being there does not detract from the experience -- at most, when i see a 2PM marker, i could in theory close the tease and reopen it and start from that marker later on, so no biggie
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

Good idea! I have added these in. Thank you!
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by SissyFace »

This is the most perverse and degrading thing I have ever experienced, lol. Anyway, thank you. :blush:
Kik: sss0371
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

1. Can I take that as a complement?
2. Which option did you choose? :-)
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by SissyFace »

idg69 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:24 am 1. Can I take that as a complement?
2. Which option did you choose? :-)
1. Yes, the highest compliment
2. I chose the option to cum. The PNC was brutal, lol :\'-( . Had me questioning my life choices.
I can see why it is better to stay denied. :yes:
10/10, would highly recommend this method of sissy "cure." It will really fix your problems. :blush:
Kik: sss0371
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

Thank you SissyFace. You warm my heart.
Mangoslinger
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mangoslinger »

Is anyone else getting an error on day 5? It cuts out right after I select a time from the first menu. I tried each of the options and got the same error every time.
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

Mangoslinger wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:59 am Is anyone else getting an error on day 5? It cuts out right after I select a time from the first menu. I tried each of the options and got the same error every time.
I just tested it and all time options are working correctly for me. There is audio that turns on right before the time options are selected. I wonder if that could cause an error on your end somehow?
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

immanuel.edge wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:07 pm Best series since nwo69‘s teases :love:

Did the first three when they appeared but now trying to do get fully sissy cured and do all 5 in a row next week. Has anyone tried so far and has some advice? Is it possible to finish each day in a morning and evening session?
Very light strokes?
Yes, it is designed to be done once per day. There are even time stamps on many of the instructor lessons if you want to be perfectly true to the story. I'd love to hear updates as you try this! :-)
Mangoslinger
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mangoslinger »

idg69 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:31 am
Mangoslinger wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:59 am Is anyone else getting an error on day 5? It cuts out right after I select a time from the first menu. I tried each of the options and got the same error every time.
I just tested it and all time options are working correctly for me. There is audio that turns on right before the time options are selected. I wonder if that could cause an error on your end somehow?
Could be it, I wasn't hearing any sound.I downloaded Firefox and it's working with that (i was previously using Chrome)
Btw I love the series and have done the first 4 days many times, so thank you!
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

Mangoslinger wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:47 pm
idg69 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:31 am
Could be it, I wasn't hearing any sound.I downloaded Firefox and it's working with that (i was previously using Chrome)
Btw I love the series and have done the first 4 days many times, so thank you!
You are very welcome. Good luck on day 5!
collegeboy91
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by collegeboy91 »

Is it possible to get the audio separate? I've found myself craving some of the mantras while no longer trying to cure myself..

Not sure if you'd be up for posting a link to them or something similar. Thanks for a top notch experience!
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

collegeboy91 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:08 am Is it possible to get the audio separate? I've found myself craving some of the mantras while no longer trying to cure myself..

Not sure if you'd be up for posting a link to them or something similar. Thanks for a top notch experience!
I don't have them on my computer anymore, but they are in the tease. I just poked around and don't see an obvious way to download them from the admin side. If there is a way, I'll be happy to do it and email them to you.

Thank you so much for loving the teases and wanting to continue your training. :-)