🔒 Seeking Male Chastity Submissive 🔒

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
vvkchoubey
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Master

🔒 Seeking Male Chastity Submissive 🔒

Post by vvkchoubey »

Hey there Chastity sluts,

Are you ready to relinquish control and surrender to my guidance? I am an experienced Dom seeking a devoted male chastity sub to submit under my careful supervision.

As your Master, I will guide you through the exhilarating journey of chastity, teasing, and obedience. Your desires will be secondary to my commands, as you learn the true meaning of servitude and submission.

If you crave the thrill of surrendering control of your most intimate desires, if you yearn to be locked away and controlled by a dominant hand, then you may be the sub I'm searching for.

Requirements:
Spoiler: show
  • Willingness to commit to chastity.
  • Respectful communication and obedience.
  • Willingness to explore and push your limits.
  • In return, you'll experience the intoxicating blend of pleasure and pain that comes from total submission. Your desires will be fulfilled through my guidance, and together we will explore the depths of your submission.
  • Must be on KIK
If you're ready to embark on this journey with me, send a message detailing your experience, desires, and why you believe you would make an ideal chastity sub.

Serious inquiries only.
Let the journey begin.