This free offer has expired - mod please delete

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

This free offer has expired - mod please delete

Post by state_of_arousal »

THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED - MODS PLEASE DELETE.

Spoiler: show

https://store.steampowered.com/app/235900/RPG_Maker_XP/

If you have any interest in making an RPG game, I believe you can add this program to your steam account and keep it free forever.

This program should be capable of making RPG games like:

Cock Hero RPG - XXXmas Quest (viewtopic.php?t=21379)

Cock Hero RPG - The Lost Scrolls (viewtopic.php?t=21796)

Cock Hero RPG - Goddess Polina (viewtopic.php?t=20946)

Posting this in Teasing Software and On Video since those are the categories the RPG games have been posted to in the past.
Last edited by state_of_arousal on Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jamatora
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: If anyone is interested in making games - RPG Maker XP is currently free on Steam until Feb 19th

Post by Jamatora »

Hey,
I actualy thought about this a long time ago, but honestly i have no idea how to implement a good fighting system there. Then i saw dreamscapes from oats71. It was very fun and i loved it. But i don't want to copy this system and want to make something new. Honestly the fight system will be very one sided if i keep the same in rpg Maker, so i thought making fights more like boss only events without random enemys but even than how should these fights looks like? Do you guys got some ideas. Currently i made a small fight system where you can strip your enemy by attacking, a button smashing quick time event and added some "tasks" to enemys which make the player to stroke for example.
Greetings
Jamatora
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Re: If anyone is interested in making games - RPG Maker XP is currently free on Steam until Feb 19th

Post by state_of_arousal »

A couple days left to pick up this for free. I'll delete the post when the offer is gone.