PMVhaven Upload Issues

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Speedofsound123
Explorer
Explorer

PMVhaven Upload Issues

Post by Speedofsound123 »

I am trying to upload to PMVhaven but get the following error. My internet connection is stable from what I can tell and I have had no problems uploading on other sites.

I have already tried uploading different files and using different browsers. One file uploaded successfully somehow but none of the others will. Typically, the upload gets to less than 5% before the error hits but a couple of times it got to 50%+.

Has any one else had this issue or know what might be causing it?

edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: PMVhaven Upload Issues

Post by edger477 »

This does look like connection to that site is interrupted. If you have VPN you could try using it to eliminate possibility that your ISP is sabotaging uploads to this site.
The Carnal Scholar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by The Carnal Scholar »

There's an official pmvhaven discord and you can contact the owner there.
Speedofsound123
Explorer
Explorer

edger477 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:34 pm This does look like connection to that site is interrupted. If you have VPN you could try using it to eliminate possibility that your ISP is sabotaging uploads to this site.
Thanks! That seems to have worked. I am still getting a different error on some videos but i think its because the files are too large. I am going to try to export them as 720p and see if those files work.
PMVHaven
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by PMVHaven »

Speedofsound123 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:25 pm I am trying to upload to PMVhaven but get the following error. My internet connection is stable from what I can tell and I have had no problems uploading on other sites.

I have already tried uploading different files and using different browsers. One file uploaded successfully somehow but none of the others will. Typically, the upload gets to less than 5% before the error hits but a couple of times it got to 50%+.

It seems this problem is due to the file size being over 5 GB. The core server-sided file system will automatically deny any individual file above this size. It shouldn't have been possible to upload a file above 5 GB without getting an error on the client side, however, since the upload page was recently changed I forgot to add an error. This has now been changed to limit uploads within a reasonable size that doesn't conflict. If you continue to experience these issues please try a different browser or send me a DM! :)

- PMVHaven Admin
Speedofsound123
Explorer
Explorer

PMVHaven wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:05 am
Speedofsound123 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:25 pm I am trying to upload to PMVhaven but get the following error. My internet connection is stable from what I can tell and I have had no problems uploading on other sites.

It seems this problem is due to the file size being over 5 GB. The core server-sided file system will automatically deny any individual file above this size. It shouldn't have been possible to upload a file above 5 GB without getting an error on the client side, however, since the upload page was recently changed I forgot to add an error. This has now been changed to limit uploads within a reasonable size that doesn't conflict. If you continue to experience these issues please try a different browser or send me a DM! :)

- PMVHaven Admin
Thanks for the info, I saw today that the limit is now 2.5g. is that correct?
PMVHaven
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by PMVHaven »

Thanks for the info, I saw today that the limit is now 2.5g. is that correct?
Yes, that is correct. There were some troubles with processing videos in the 3-5 GB range so these will be excluded until a proper fix has been created