E-stim lube recipes

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Johankain
Explorer
Explorer

E-stim lube recipes

Post by Johankain »

I would like to know, what other milovana users use as their main lube while stimming?

I use K-lube (very similar to J-lube in US) mixed according to the directions, but about a half teaspoon of table salt mixed in as well. This works well, but tends to dry out during longer sessions. Also the salt tends to dry the skin a little. I'm planning on trying replacing some of the water with glycerin, to slow down the drying. Any thoughts on this?

I used one bottle of Goldfather from Mystim. It works, but dries the same way and costs easily over 50x more.

What do you use and why? I'm specially interested in your own recipes.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: E-stim lube recipes

Post by edger477 »

Sometimes nothing, sometimes just normal lube.
I think "estim lube" is just marketing term that doesn't really make any difference.
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Just wondered - why the salt?
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Thank you :-)
Adventure_Guy69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Adventure_Guy69 »

I recommend precum :-P
Great conductance, lasts a long time (in my experience), requires some teasing/anticipation before enough is produced though.
Have fun :love:
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

The salt isn't necessary.

K lube is great, the thicker mixtures don't dry out as fast, and as long as there is moist/properly lubricated skin, conductivity isn't that much improved by salt. The salt does however cause drying out...

I use Oxballs Cock Sling to hold all the loops in place, and the rubbery material is great for keeping things under it, moistened. For real long sessions, I use a bit of plastic wrap to cover the rest of my bits, which keeps the glans electrode from drying out as well.
Sparky_918
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sparky_918 »

Coconut oil!
arig4711
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arig4711 »

Spectra 360 from Parker. Relatively cheap if bought in the right shop. The eStim-lubes are mostly overpriced.

I often have 4hr-sessions without relubing.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I also use Spectra360, it's $24 for a 5 pack on Amazon. I stim often and also use a fair amount on my electrodes and usually relube a little after the skin seems to soak some up and usually a little more after an hour or so for electrodes that don't have a consistently tight fit all around, I use rigid 3d printed electrodes(some are conductive PLA) for the cock head, base of shaft(bottom conductive only), and perineum. I use a standard anal lube for insertable electrodes because people have mentioned it's not made to be used internally but I wasn't aware of that until I had already been using it for nearly a year of estim usage, oops. Not sure if there is anything actively bad about it or not but I bought a quart size dispenser-top bottle of anal lube for maybe $20 online and it works, although the Lynx anal lube I bought is a little thinner than the Amazon reviews suggested it was and isn't the best at lubing toys designed to slide with stim, I've still got half a bottle after a year and will live with that mistake.

I haven't bothered trying to make my own because this stuff is cheap enough to where I think it might be more expensive to make my own.

In any case oil and silicone aren't conductive and shouldn't be used. conductive silicone becomes damaged and non-conductive fairly quickly if using a silicone lube.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Sparky_918 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:47 am Coconut oil!
Ummm..... Oil based can interrupt signal, and damage conductive rubber elements. Even coconut oil.

Water based, water based, water based.
Sparky_918
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sparky_918 »

So sorry, I should have said vegetable oil. Coconut oil for something else.