Miss Evans

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Lirven
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Miss Evans

Post by Lirven »

Wow.
I just connected to Milovana after a few days to do another round with Miss Evans to find out this...

The removal of this tease is really a pity but I understand.
I've been in her shoes when another community heavily criticized (5 pages the last I checked) the beta version of TLS with someone even saying it was made to mine cryptocurrency or whatever.

But in that parenthesis there's the whole point: "the last time I checked".
After a while, it is important to correctly weigh the opinion of people, especially on the internet where, just by being behind the screen (i.e. nobody can physically kick their ass), everyone feels entitled to do and say whatever the fuck they want without any filter.
Trolls live on the misconception that Internet offers the real "freedom of speech", which is plain bullshit. Internet offers Anarchy.
Trolls further twist that definition and feed on the reaction of those they are able to subdue.
And they do that because, well, they likely are one of the many variations of powerless cowards IRL.

The solution was first proposed in 1320, in the Divina Commedia poem by Dante Alighieri which roughly states: "Let Us not speak of them, just have a look and move on" which perfectly ties to that "the last time I checked" above.
It is somewhat easy to recognize a constructive critique and something that is written just to provoke.
You take into consideration those messages that point out good and bad aspects of your work, things you can easily recognize yourself.
You press the wonderful delete button on those messages that offer nothing and just end up hurting you. If the community allows it, you also report them.

Personally, I'm not going to say Miss Evans was the perfect tease, but it was really, really good, with a clear growth potential.
I can only hope MissAnnaNomus decides one day to pass by and has the chance to look at the support shown in this thread and others. But if she stops checking, as I said, I truly understand.
Developer of
Support the game on Patreon and get Early Access to the latest version of The Lust Society.
ChastitySissyNat
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by ChastitySissyNat »

lor205y wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:38 pm Such a shame. This tease looked really original and very promising. I had poked around it a bit but hadn't had a chance to try it yet, and was looking forward to it!

To the author, if you are still reading these threads, know that there were hundreds, probably thousands of users like me who are mostly lurkers, but had noticed your amazing creation and were really looking forward to playing it.
This. I registered just because of the Miss Evans tease.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

I don't know if that's okay or not.. if not, mods may just delete this post, it's fine.

I downloaded Miss Evans and changed a lot of pictures. Most importantly, even though there are some galleries that I really like with her, I changed Miss Evans completely to a japanese mistress (I call her Maki-sama). I changed some other models in the tease as well, women that I didn't find that attractive, personally.

As that took me hours and hours, I thought that maybe there are guys like me who have their particular interest in asian women and couldn't enjoy and get lost in the original Miss Evans, like myself, even though it is exceptionally well written. If so, I could send you the backup and you could enjoy the tease with the woman of my choosing. Just PM me.

That's all. :whistle:
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

For those of us just feeling some FOMO, could anyone summarize what the Ms Evans tease was and what was so good about it?
matches_m
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by matches_m »

ostermanblue2 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:45 am For those of us just feeling some FOMO, could anyone summarize what the Ms Evans tease was and what was so good about it?
You can try it yourself https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=50990
Personally i like The Curse more but they are very talented nonetheless.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

ostermanblue2 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:45 am For those of us just feeling some FOMO, could anyone summarize what the Ms Evans tease was and what was so good about it?
It's basically a large, huge tease with a lot of "sessions", meant to be played for weeks or months.

Every day has 3 sessions, that vary in size. A lot of kinks included.

Pretty well made as well, as I have gone through the whole eos file.
tt85
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tt85 »

Is there any possibility to download the tease or code and keep working on it ?

Would really appreciate.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

tt85 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:41 am Is there any possibility to download the tease or code and keep working on it ?

Would really appreciate.
Yep, you can get it from here. https://milovana.com/webteases/geteossc ... p?id=50990

Right click and save as.

I would say feel free to do what you wish with it privately but make sure you have the author's permission before you do anything publicly with it. They come around about twice a year. Make sure you let them know how much you appreciate their work!
tt85
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tt85 »

indyc wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:16 pm
tt85 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:41 am Is there any possibility to download the tease or code and keep working on it ?

Would really appreciate.
Yep, you can get it from here. https://milovana.com/webteases/geteossc ... p?id=50990

Right click and save as.

I would say feel free to do what you wish with it privately but make sure you have the author's permission before you do anything publicly with it. They come around about twice a year. Make sure you let them know how much you appreciate their work!
Thank you.

I wouldnt dare. I consider this tease 'a piece of art'.

I'm just curious how it was build.