Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Drool »

@benbron: feedback
Spoiler: show
Lia not only teased me, she also told me all the time what her friend benbron likes. Very clever. :lol:
And of course I liked her selection of clips. You are less vanilla than I thought.
During the long gooning video I stroked to the beat automatically and trancelike and it was somehow difficulty to edge regularly.
I also liked the tiktok triptych clips. Ahegao girls always give me that urge to cum hard.
Bias and noodledude are two of the best PMV creators, without any doubt. But it's hard to select any one as the best. (PS: looks like I'm more kawaii than goth :-P )
So... after lots and lots of edging I came to this last clip. I edged more, held it... and came.... and continued stroking... it felt good... then less good... even less good... I wanted to stop... I started to squirm... I started to make hissing noises (don't ask)... and finally I made it. Wow. It started casual, but ended intense.
1.5 hrs like predicted.
Thanks for introducing me to Lia and her videos. :-D
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by benbron »

Same dilemma as korashar. So many sets, so little time! Still have to complete sets from Drool, Ecik17, 2O23 and Noah. I'm grateful to you all for the sets and will play them as soon as life will allow me to.

Will return with feedback once I've had the time to play them. Have multiple sets on my to-do list. Not sure when I'll get them out, but just wanted to let you know I have them on my to-do list. :-)
Creator of Denials & Orgasms 1 & 2
Co-creator of Decks of Denial
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by benbron »

Drool wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:07 am @benbron: feedback
Lia not only teased me, she also told me all the time what her friend benbron likes. Very clever. :lol:
And of course I liked her selection of clips. You are less vanilla than I thought.
During the long gooning video I stroked to the beat automatically and trancelike and it was somehow difficulty to edge regularly.
I also liked the tiktok triptych clips. Ahegao girls always give me that urge to cum hard.
Bias and noodledude are two of the best PMV creators, without any doubt. But it's hard to select any one as the best. (PS: looks like I'm more kawaii than goth :-P )
So... after lots and lots of edging I came to this last clip. I edged more, held it... and came.... and continued stroking... it felt good... then less good... even less good... I wanted to stop... I started to squirm... I started to make hissing noises (don't ask)... and finally I made it. Wow. It started casual, but ended intense.
1.5 hrs like predicted.
FB on FB:
Haha, now we know each other a bit better. :lol: I do enjoy some vanilla stuff, but I have a more hardcore side as well, and I'm glad that you liked the clips I chose for you.

TikTok and Aheago girls is a big weakness for me as well. There's something with them that just makes my dick want to explode all over them. :lol:

It seems you committed to the ending, which was interesting to read about. In hindsight, did you enjoy the ending or was it just plain torture? Not sure if you're into post orgasm torture or not. I wanted to let you choose the speed of the stroking so that it would be hard or easy torture depending on what you choose yourself. Let me know for the future! :-D

You're welcome! :-D
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

benbron wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:06 am
Drool wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:07 am @benbron: feedback
1.5 hrs like predicted.
FB on FB:
Haha, now we know each other a bit better. :lol: I do enjoy some vanilla stuff, but I have a more hardcore side as well, and I'm glad that you liked the clips I chose for you.

TikTok and Aheago girls is a big weakness for me as well. There's something with them that just makes my dick want to explode all over them. :lol:

It seems you committed to the ending, which was interesting to read about. In hindsight, did you enjoy the ending or was it just plain torture? Not sure if you're into post orgasm torture or not. I wanted to let you choose the speed of the stroking so that it would be hard or easy torture depending on what you choose yourself. Let me know for the future! :-D

You're welcome! :-D
FB on FB on FB:
Did I like the ending? Yes and no. Normally I'm not into POT because it doesn't work physically (going soft quick after full orgasm). But sometimes it seem to work. Maybe when I'm especially aroused and forced to do it...
Oh well, I hardly know me. :lol:
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by benbron »

Feedback for @Noah
Noah wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:16 pm
Noah, you mad man! :lol: What even was that? I don't think I have ever in my whole life been edging that much in one sitting. I knew I was in for a ride, but wasn't prepared for this. That was absolutely nuts! :lol:

Hadn't had an orgasm for many days, which made the long set even more unbearable. Eva got me going immediately with all that edging. And Emily Willis sure caught my attention, had to edge 17 times for her.

After that Goddess Lindsey had me edging three times per minute, which was absolute madness, a kind of madness that I'm not used to! :lol: 29 edges all in all.

Thrice per minute again for the PMV now. 19 edges.

I hadn't planned my session really well, so had to have a one hour break here to do some other things. But that break was something I really needed!

After that I edged some for for Eva, and once I had to name the girls in your profile pic, I figured there might be some kind of trap. Obviously Eva Elfie had become my Goddess already, so didn't say GODDESS Jia. :look: Resulting in three more tokens.

20 edges for Eva de Vil, which you know is one of my all time favorites. Phew.

Writing this feedback I now realize the tokens effect was to edge 50 times to Eva de Vil instead of the 20. Well, my gooned out brain did 20 for Eva de Vil and an additional 50 for Eva Elfie. :lol: Silly me! I hope Eva Elfie appreciated that. :lol:

Then I took on the CH. Stroked to the beat and had a short break after every edge. 20 edges for that one.

Then the Lucy Li CH. At this moment my balls started to be so blue that they started hurting, which made edging a bit harder. Lucy only got 6 edges out of me.

I decided to have a short five minute break to let my cock and balls have a rest. It felt like they were about to explode any minute. :lol:

I then held the edge for five minute total for the PMV and gave the Boutinela video 60 rapid edges. Absolute madness.

It was a miracle that I didn't ruin anywhere before. Really. But i have to admit, my balls were hurting so bad at the end of this that denial wasn't going to be an option. The only way to relieve myself of this pain was to go against Eva Elfies decision of denial. I went back to Eva de Vil and emptied my balls. The amount of cum... I have never seen that amount come out of me before. :lol:

That's 253 edges + five minutes of holding. In 2 hours and 40 minutes + the breaks.

Adding Eva Elfie, Emily Willis, Goddess Lindsey to my favorites. Only favorites can become Goddesses, and Eva Elfie wasn't yet in the Favorites-list, so she still has to earn her Goddess status. Not sure if I'm stupid not to bypass the rules for her. I guess it could backfire, but I'm already expecting it since I didn't follow her rule of denial in the end. :lol: Feel free to punish me for that if you think it is needed. :blush:

You sure destroyed me. My set for you was really kind compared to this madness. When you receive the next set... Just know that you asked for it... :innocent:

MY RULES (STATS UPDATED):
I'll continue from where I left in May 2023.

I'm hugely submissive and will do pretty much anything that a Goddess commands me to do. I love being toyed with and to follow the rules that are given. Lingerie, bikinis, slutty dresses and yoga pants are probably my biggest turn-ons.

If no other rules are given I'll follow this very simple set of rules, but know that I enjoy it very much to be dominated and when my rules are thrown in the garbage and I'm just told what to do:

Stroke 30 times
for each pic.
Stroke 30 times for pierced nipples
Edge for ass in lingerie.
Edge for naked pussy.
Edge for naked ass.
Additional rule: Stroke 30 times for each pic of a girl with GLASSES. (Added by Favorite Eva De Vil and korashar on May 5th. 2023)

My limits are: scat and pain.

Toys: The Handy (Automatic stroker, can use existing funscripts or sync with video from faptap.com or wanks.com), Fleshlight Quickshot (Riley Reid, Mia Malkova, Alien + connctor to connect two of them together), dildo, small vibrator, cock rings, lube. Let me know immediately if I'll need any of these in the set, especially if The Handy is needed, as it takes some time to prepare it. No need to use any of these, just for your knowledge and inspiration.

Favorite girls:
  • Valerica Steele
  • Eva De Vil
  • Adriana Chechik
  • Gia Derza
  • Eliza Ibarra
  • Carolina Sweets
  • Onlydi
  • Foxy Alissa
  • Little Caprice
  • Liya Silver
  • Eva Elfie
  • Emily Willis
  • Goddess Lindsey
I like to meet new girls. I'll add them to my favorites when encountered in sets if I feel like it. Favorites can be promoted to Goddesses if they convince me of it.

Goddesses: If a model can convince me to add her to my Goddess list, I'll double everything for her as long as she stays on the list. Can have only three Goddesses at once. I like to think that a Goddess that get's dropped down to a Favorite should punish me or convince me to let her back to the status of Goddess. But that isn't necessary, just an option to explore if you feel like it. :-)

Current Goddesses:
  • Valerica Steele SPECIAL RULE: The ValTax. All orgasms in Valericas presence must be ruined until further notice. (Added by Valerica Steele and brian on January 18th.
Given rules: I'll modify my rules with any additional rules that may be given. Rules can also be removed.

Edge Counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele 110 edges
  • 2. Eva Elfie 82 edges
  • 3. Foxy Alissa 52 edges
  • 4. Eliza Ibarra 33 edges
  • 5. Goddess Lindsey 29 edges
  • 6. Eva de Vil 20 edges
  • 7. Emily Willis 17 edges
  • 8. Onlydi 15 edges
  • 9. Julia Rain 11 edges
  • 10. Little Caprice 9 edges
  • 11. Lucy Li 6 edges
  • 12. Liya Silver 1 edge
Ruin counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele 1 ruin
  • 1. Foxy Alissa 1 ruin
Orgasm counter:
  • 1. Eva de Vil 1 orgasm

Orgasm, ruin, denial, multiple ruins in set... You decide! :-D
Last edited by benbron on Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

#brianset
#wbecik17
brian wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:04 am
Beforeset
You will need your toys. This set is shorter…but hopefully interesting!

Set
Hey Brian! The edge institute got a special request for some research on some new technology, and asked me to try it out!
They are calling it an edging massage gun, and after some extensive research, I have some ideas on how to use it! Take a look at these rules I thought up!
Riley Reid’s test Edge massage gun rules
On lowest setting
*7seconds on low vibration for any girl on image
+1seconds for bare feet :blush:
+1for bare breasts
+1 for pussy

lesbian scenes and hardcore scenes: same as above, but on medium
Cumshots: +5 seconds on high

All seconds stack

Edging is not allowed. If edged, turn off the machine and slap balls for the remaining strokes of the picture lightly
It is important that in this mode…you need to try not to edge! we still don’t know the true power of this machine!
Now, let’s go see what this thing can do! I have my notebook here, so I can take notes…what speeds make you edge…how long you can take it…if you ruin…all of it will be recorded by me! And how? With real, live testing!
I’ve asked my best friend, my sister, and my mother to try it out on you! And, maybe if this test goes well…your favorites can use it too! Pick them in any order!
Riley reid is helping you test out a new machine. When requested, use the rules above. If not requested, your normal rules apply

Test the machine with Riley’s sister
Riley: Brian, this is my sister Lana! Lana, can you tease him for awhile, using that new toy? I heard that Brian really likes feet…
Lana: of course! Let’s go, Brian! I was getting ready to go out…so there is a lot I need to do!
Lana turns on the machine
I need to take a bath…
Dry my hair…
Brush my hair…
Decide what to wear…I know! What I was wearing before!
Lana turns off the machine
Lana: Riley, here’s your boy toy back! I didn’t know how much he loved feet…maybe you should increase the rules for that with the machine…he’d love that!
Test the machine with Riley’s mother
Riley: this is my mom, Brandi! Mom…this is Brian! He’s testing that new machine I told you about. Now, Brian loves to be cucked but be nice to him, ok?
Riley: don’t make him cum like the last guy I brought over!
Brandi: ok…ok! No need to freak out! I’ll just take him to lunch! How bad can that be?
Now…attach that cock ring while I wait for my lunch!! I didn’t get enough for you, so you can sit in the corner and use your machine until I’m done…
This hungry and thirsty cougar needs to feast…
You watch and use the machine while Brandi has “lunch”…
Lunchtime is over! I’m so full!
Brandi turns off the machine…you go back to your regular rules
Brandi: see Riley? Your boy is here…safe and sound! His cock is dripping..but he will live., Did you know he’s such a cuck? You should think about adding a rule to make him suffer when watching people get fucked…
Test the machine with Riley’s best friend
Riley: Brian, this is Elsa, my best friend! Elsa is very high class and very rich. She will be perfect for seeing how the machine works on you when you are looking at things you can’t have! Elsa…he’s all yours!
Come on Brian! Let’s go for a ride…bring that machine and the fleshlight. That’s all you’ll need! Ready to take a ride…
In my plane? Riley told you I am rich!
As a rich person I get to do a lot of fancy things! So I’m going to ask you some questions. If you’ve done the thing I’ve asked, you get to use the fleshlight. If not…use the machine!
Have you attended a fancy school like me?
Have you ever been in a sauna like me?
Have you bought a round for the entire bar, like me?
Do you have a gym membership, like me?
Do you have a personal massage therapist? I do…
Have you met a basketball player? I have…
Have you met 2 basketball players? I have…
You may not be as high class as me…but you are entertaining…pilot, please land the plane!
Sometime later…
Elsa: I’ve returned Brian…dripping cock and all..but I have a question…
Elsa: can I keep him? I will buy him from you for 2 million!
Riley: no! He’s my research project! And I’m not done with him yet! But…if you become his favorite…you might be able to own him for free…
Done testing the machine

Wow…so much data we collected! But there’s only one more thing to do. One last hypothesis to test…
How much can you take? Before you explode? I guess…that you can’t take more than a minute…
Riley attaches the machine to your cock, and turns it up to high for 1 min.
If you came…then we have our baseline. If it was too intense, then go find some photos of my sister, mother, best friend or me, and use the machine until you cum. Don’t worry…I’ll be here…taking notes that you can update your rules with later…
I orgasmed during a test…
Well..I guess it’s part of the scientific method! All of the best scientists had setbacks! Why don’t you look at the rules, adjust them, and then try again later! remeber…the goal is to complete all of the tests…

Updated:
My Rules
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by korashar »

Hey. Just to say I'm still around. I still have a ton of sets to play and to create :-D . I did not forget about those. I'm just really busy IRL, so it may take me a while.

PS.: benbron, I just tried and failed your set on the first Maarya's video :lol: . It will be the first thing I'll try again when I have time.
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 23
Losses: 23

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by brian »

Ecik17 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:52 pm

FB
Thanks for the fun set and thank you so much for giving my toy a go! That was fun!

I found out quite a bit - and I guess that was the intention!
All the tasks were fun, creative made me desperate for more, especially Elsa and Lana (love her eyes and body.

Regarding my experience: I tried the classic round head for this (more on that later).
Your rule suggestion was rather spot on I'd say, because it was manageable - I had to stop to avoid an edge about 4,5 times total - 3 times at full speed! I think I can't take much more than 10 seconds at full speed (after stroking / edging)

Anyway: Based on your suggestions and my experience I determined some rules I will try for the future. I found the additional rule suggestions very tempting - esp. while cucked. But I don't think I could take much more, it does get intense :lol:

Back to the set: All that vibrating actually had me leaking a lot of precum and I was really hoping for a chance to cum. And there it was. I almost expected something with full speed just to see how long I can take it, and that was awesome. I took a few deep breaths. I did 18 seconds and then I cam. It was awesome and first but became intense really quick :lol: So I'd say, at least at full speed, it's not as fulfilling as a stroking orgasm.

Again: really fun set and valuable experience, thanks :-D

My rules
I don't have much time in real life so I try to plan the sets - ideally for full and multiple days.

Reason and explanation
I can't really deny myself a lot in real life, therefore I prefer full day or multi day sets for specific days during which I know I'm on my own. This way I can fully dive in to the excellent writing and have a full immersive denial experience I miss in real life.

How do they work? It's simple!
Multi day sets can but don’t have to be longer than a normal set. However, they cover multiple parts over x number of days: The only important thing for me is that they keep me occupied during my (little) denial window, ideally with multiple sessions per day. I’m always happy to return the favor with these!

PS: If you could kindly let me know when to do which part (of how many) that would help my daily routines and planning.
Next opportunities for full / multi day: Jan 29 AM to Jan 31 PM :blush: (thanks Benbron)

Whatever type of set I receive, it's highly appreciated. :w00t:.
===================================================================
General Rules
There are two modes: normal mode and chastity mode (caged)
  • normal mode (standard): as the most here I want to serve and please the girls of Milovana (esp. my favourites below) by stroking, edging and doing what they please. It can be soft and gentle teasing, hard core and even some soft cucking
  • Chastity mode (for full / multi day sets): Although it's not a fantasy in real life I do enjoy being cucked by some favorites while caged, the hornier I get. Cucking can be girl on guy or girl on girl - nothing bi/shemale - I'm 100% straight

Regardless of caged or not: I get most turned on by the models showing me want I can't have: their body and pleasure - either by teasing me with it or especially during chastity mode giving it to other guys instead

:smartass: Both modes can work on their own, be combined and altered however you wish.

detailed rules & explanation for both modes below

:arrow: Normal mode
I start with this unless told otherwise.

Stroking
I'd like to wait a few images (at least 5,6) for my first edge

* 20 strokes for any girl on image
* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +10 for pussy
* lesbian scenes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)

strokes stack, if I edge too soon I'll slap my balls for the remaining strokes of the picture lightly

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot
Edges stack.

I edge fast after my first, so strokes will automatically result in edges soon.

Instructed edges welcome as well as additional rules, variations and moderate CBT

NEW: Massage Gun
Perhaps the model wants me to vibrate / massage my cock instead of stroking?

I have a basic massage gun - very similar to this . Using the round head anywhere, e.g. underneath the cock head and especially the U-shaped head (which fits exactly around my cock underneath the cock head is intense.

3 Speeds: slow is doable for some time, medium gets challenging and fast I can do at the most for 10 seconds without getting close (if I have edged and stroke before).

rules:
* 7 seconds per image
- slow for solo
- medium for lesbian / hardcore
* + 3 seconds fast for pussy reveal, soles and cum

Cumming at full speed becomes a little to intense quite quick.
:arrow: Chastity Mode
(some changes)

During this I'm locked up while the model teases me with her words, images and actions: Not only is she taking away my orgasms, no, she's taking away my only pleasure (strokes & edges) and giving my desired orgasms to others (and herself). Cucking can also be a lesbian scene!

without further instructions I do the following:
  • stroke the "cock" of my chastity cage (no stimulation) based on stroke-rules
  • squeeze PC muscle 3 times based on edge-rules

variations very welcome: no touching at all, make me stimulate myself locked (vibrator, massage gun) etc - it's up to you

Here is an especially hot example from GoodGirl (spoiler) :idea:
I can’t believe you’re actually so pathetic that you’d sacrifice your orgasm just to watch me give it to someone else
Well I was kidding before but I’m not now
Can you guess why there are 2 of them?
That’s right, because not only did you forfeit your orgasm last time, you also forfeited it today
And I decided they’re going to these two gentlemen here instead of you
How does that make you feel?
I don’t really care. You did ask for this
You’re going to sit there and watch me get fucked and you’re going to enjoy it like the cuck you are
Unlike you, these 2 can cum whenever they want and do so all the time, this’ll probably be the second time they’ve each cum today
I think they’re getting close, are you ready?
Just think that this is the result of all your hard work and the 2 orgasms that you gave up for this
Come on, just a little bit more
Oh fuck, yes! Both of you cum at the same time!
Fill my mouth and pussy!
I hope this was worth it. Enjoy the blue balls
If you want to keep watching me maybe I’ll make it so you never get to cum again
the more turned on and desperate I am, the more I like this -> see "desperation status" :blush: I do get very excited during this - cumming inside cage is actually possible when desperate - edges however are rather dicy

Images are preferred, short videos are fine for this too (hqporner is great), some gallery recommendations are below.
The following is applicable for both modes
===================================================================
orgasms :idea:

Mostly each complete set ends with exactly one release - that means either at the end of the normal set or at the end of the final day of a multi day set. (I've tried some fun exceptions, but I'd like to ask you to stick to this)

Release can be - from most likely to least likely:
  • ruin
  • partial ruin (eg 1 stroke/finger, certain spot)
  • full orgasm (though this should be a bit likelier for multi day sets :blush: )
1 release (ruined or normal orgasm) is the max and the end of a set as I just lose to much excitement even after ruins

:idea: Rare Exception for multi day sets and/or desperation status ON: *If* you end with a ruin, another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try.
Desperation status: :idea: ON (automatically *ON* from day 2 for multi day sets)
if this is ON, I'm especially horny and probably have been denied for some time. It's my highest level of arousal and therefore submissiveness. that means:

I enjoy the girls to be especially evil :devil: and like noted under "Cuck Mode" to be shown what I can't have, or what I'm desperate for is taken away from me and given to others - either to the girls or by the girls to someone else :whistle:

I become so submissive that...
  • ...I really want to be used/abused by the girls
  • ...I almost don't want a full/normal orgasm at all (at least not the easy way) and instead to be left crushed (eg with a ruin :\'-()
  • ...I have low stamina. So more "cage time" might be adequate - I can actually cum/ruin inside my cage
  • ...I am quite turned on by the thought of CEI and more likely to pull through - probably only if ruined :blush:
  • ...another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try *if* the set ends with a ruin. See example below.
Example for an extremely devilish turn on:
when very desperate: Ending an intense (multi day) set with a crushing ruin - then gently building me up and tricking me into the thought of a fulfilling reward just to ruin me again is end level mean :devil:
For multi day sets desperation mode is automatically ON from day 2
Toys (just let me know if I need toys - don't have to say which - and I'll have all prepared)
  • chastity device (balls accessable)
  • Riley Reid Fleshlight (doesn't need to be connected to her character) - note: I cum very quickly using it / lose control easier
  • :idea: vibrator
  • :idea: massage gun: see above
  • condoms
  • shoelace
  • cock sleeve: I can stroke the sleeve, e.g. as a form of punishment (less sensation, more stamina) and probably could cum using it
  • small paddle
Images
I like anything from soft solo shots, over lesbian, hard core, feet, anything (not a great fan of anal - it's ok if it's not the focus of the shot/narrative). Harder content like BBC, group is fine, especially/preferably for cuck-mode, the longer the set goes /the more desperate i am.

I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is awesome for a chastity-part or so.
(no male bi, I'm 100% straight)

:love: Favorites
  • :love:Uma Jolie my favorite visually
    always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, slutty cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms. (see current narratives at the top of my rules). One of the few characters who could really push me (CEI etc)
  • Emily Willis So dirty, loves to cuck and ruin me. One of the few characters who could really push me (CEI etc) 10 tight head strokes for her pussy
  • Scarlit Scandal - great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking- recently cucked me with another girl which was very hot. Recently gave me three strokes to cum, I came with the third and continued stroking. She didn't say if that was allowed but she didn't say it wasn't :whistle: 1 additional edge for her ass :blush:
  • :new:Naomi Woods new character. Playful, she's intrigued by cucking me and ruined me in my cage during our first encounter.
  • Anna Claire Clouds Loves to cuck me
  • :love:Liya Silver used to be my favorite dominant character (used a lot, lack of new material)
    First to lock me up: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, will never grant a full orgasm and could find ways to ruin without stroking *if* she wants...she can push limits and actually was the first to make me follow through with CEI
  • :new:Cherry Crush :blush:
Further favorites :blush:
  • Alina Lopez
  • Lana Rhodes
  • Alex Grey - recently cucked and ruined me hard as I was desperate for her feet
  • Eva Lovia very devilish and dirty, love to cuck
  • Clara Mia - intimidating - looks cruel, playful and strict.
  • Agatha Vega - much nicer and playful than the others
  • Sydney Cole - forced my first double ruin which was crushing - very dirty and slutty. loves making me watch her get fucked
  • Riley Reid - was confused why I had her Fleshlight if she's not on my list. What does that mean for me?
  • :idea: Jia Lissa helped Liya punish me for choosing to ruin instead of cumming fully instead. :-O - quite submissive, but not to me
  • Vanna Bardot pretty feet, slutty but confident
  • Melena Maria
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after. (still one is generally the max, but she might want to continue to work on me)
  • Naomi Swann: pretty feet, devilish expression.
  • Sonya Blaze - mean but not as strict as liya
  • Nancy A - host of the Lust B&B, enjoyed me ruining to her recently
  • Vanessa Alessia very mean, cucked me hard and enjoyed me ruining in my cage
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant, not an "easy girl"
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity - tried to make me a full time chastity-cuck, but Liya intervened.
  • Foxy Alissa- had me ruin in front of ner and 20 other women
+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics
:happy2: Galleries I'd like to have featured some time (optional) - you can refer to videos for some parts

Uma

Emily Naomi Woods
Scarlit Liya
  • not into anal, but these two sets 1 and 2 are amazing (cuck mode)

Anna Claire Cloud Sonya Blaze Clara Mia
  • this and this could be anything, cucking, normal or even POV (some images)
Sydney Cole Jia Katya Clover Eva Lovia Vanna Bardot
Melena
:no: no self anal, male bi (nothing of the kind), blood/watersports etc.). CEI I'm unlikely to follow through, but occasionally it can work if it's a very exciting theme and I'm in desperate mode.
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 27/APR/2024
Last ruin: 2/MAY/2024
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

#droolset
#everyoneset
#wbecik 17
Drool wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:07 am
This is a set primarily for drool…but anyone with a fleshlight with a screw on top can play! Estimated time: 90 to 100 minutes
Welcome to the game show called screwed!, the only show where the odds are never in your favor! I’m your host! Let me explain the rules!
First…the contestants will be showing you three filthy videos each! And you will stroke to all of them with your fleshlight. Not so hard, right? Not so fast! Before every video, you must spin the screwed! wheel! It will tell you how tightly to place on the cap. You can pick the contestants in any order!
Oh..and one more thing. If you get through without orgasming…you wil be eligible for a grand prize! So, are you ready to get screwed! let’s go!
Task: spin the wheel before every video.

The wheel: https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=C ... %21&time=5
Contestant 1
I’m Angela, and you must be that pervert who is playing the screwed! Game. I don’t usually watch porn, but my slave Ecik, would leave some lying around here! You can watch these…
Stroke to the beat, spinning the wheel after each video
https://spankbang.com/6k1zl/video/angela+white+pmv
https://spankbang.com/52log/video/emil ... n+by+pmvhq
https://spankbang.com/4uxiq/video/glam ... e+pmv+mstc
Contestant 2
Welcome to my dirty basement! There’s nothing but filth down here…but you don’t mind, do you?
Stroke to the beat, spinning the wheel after each video
https://spankbang.com/5m5rc/video/i+like+that+oil+pmv
https://spankbang.com/5v5hn/video/just ... s+by+pmvhq
https://spankbang.com/4rz6q/video/slow+suck+pmv
Contestant 3
Who am I? Does that matter? Just goon to my latex friends…
Stroke to the beat, spinning the wheel after each video.:
https://spankbang.com/ajkts-lxu335/pla ... sort=views
https://spankbang.com/57igc/video/latex+heels+pmv+bias
https://spankbang.com/4wdui/video/anal ... y+partners
I’m screwed! I ruined before the game was over!
Too bad! I guess you won’t get the grand prize! but thank you for playing the game!
I’m not screwed! I made it through the game!
Wow! You survived? I’m Impressed! This means you can get the grand prize…which is…
A ruined orgasm! Don’t be mad…the name of the game is screwed! how should it end? Anyway, thanks for playing, and we will see you again on screwed!
Ruin by the end of this video:
https://spankbang.com/85idh/video/bussin+pmv

benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by benbron »

Set for @Noah
Noah wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:16 pm
Gave you some feedback on your set earlier in the thread. :-D

The set:
Hi there Noah!

My favorite gooner...

I can get you going whenever, can't I?

I see you're celebrating your eleventh Milovana anniversary on January 29th.

Eleven years of stroking...

Eleven years of edging...

Eleven years of ruins...

And maybe some full orgasms as well.

How do you think we should celebrate you?

Do you think you're deserving of a celebration?

I think you should prove that you've learned something during all these years first.

I mean, why would we celebrate you if the only thing you've earned during all these years are destroyed braincells. That's nothing worth celebrating.

I like to see these eleven years as eleven educating years.

And I would like to find out what you've learned during these years.

You're going to complete my test. If you're score is good enough we will pop that O at the end of this.

If not...

We will just be watching that cock cry...

Multiple times?

So Noah, show me that you've learned something!

To the test:
The first part of the test is to reassure you've got to know the girls you've been stroking for. I'll show you a pic of a pussy and you have to name whose pussy it is. A correct answer gives you one point.

A wrong answer gives you minus two points.

And if you don't succeed in this challenge it will also affect your Goon'O'Meter.

For every negative 5 ponts you have to switch up the meter one level according to this pattern:

0 points = Level 1
-5 points = Level 2
-10 points = Level 3
-15 points = Level 4

Whenever you pass the points required your Goon'O'Meter will increase or reduce in level. So if you're currently at Level 3 and have -10 points and receive +5 points your level will decrease to Level 2. And of course, if you go over the edge you have to ruin, have a short break and continue.

But I'm sure you'll do great and that you won't have to worry about those points too much! You've been here for eleven years after all!

Ready? Let's go then!
I want you to edge once for every picture. The first one. Who is this? If you need a hint you can pay one point to view the hint at the bottom of the pic. Guess now, because the next pic is the answer!
Hint:
Maybe looking at the night sky will help?
The correct answer is
Riley Star!

Ready for the next one?

Here we go!
Hint:
I think that tattoo is enough of a hint...
Answer:
Maria Rya! Or Ryabushkina.
Next one upcoming!

Who's this?
Hint:
Top 15 on Pornhub atm.
Answer:
Emily Willis
Next!

Wish it was you who were fingering that pussy?
Hint:
This pussy has tormented benbron in a set created by you!
Answer:
Jia Lissa
I hope you recognized this one! If not, that's double the amount of minus points!

So how's it going? Maybe it's time for a little break. Watch this and edge according to your Goon'OMeter: https://spankbang.com/4wule/video/crazy ... +pussy+pmv

Time for round two!

Who's this?
Hint:
An eastern European beauty!
Answer:
Stacy Cruz
Not that easy? Next!

This is..? I'll give you this hint for free!
Hint:
Just edge according to your meter!

Wow!

Those tits is your hint!
Answer:
Giselle Blanco!
How long can you keep going?

Who this?
Hint:
She's new for benbron. Maybe if you think about a plant you can get this right?
Answer:
Amber Rose
She's fit!

Give her some deserved worship!

That's enough. Next!

This is..?
Hint:
She's quite small...
Answer:
Little Caprice!
I'm sure you know her!

Last one upcoming!
Hint:
Maybe she has appeared already... Or not, who knows?
Answer:
Jia Lissa! Double minus points if you got it wrong!
How are you're points stacking up? Remember you're only cumming if you get a good enough score!

Otherwise I'll ruin you...

The test is over, but here's a chance to gather some points, because I do really want you to cum, and I know that test was difficult! Watch this and stroke according to your meter. Don't cum. https://femdom-joi.com/eva-de-vil-late-night-edging/

For completing the video I'll let you get just enough points so that you can lower that Goon'O'Meter one level. You're welcome!

Here's another video. Stroke according to your meter. https://femdom-joi.com/goddess-lindsey-pussy-obsessed/

I'll halve your points for that one. Too bad if your points were in the positive!

Did you think you would be done soon? Here's the next task! Stroke according to your meter. https://spankbang.com/740pu/video/the+i ... e+pmv+bias

Good job Noah! That's +10 points for you!

Here's your next task! https://spankbang.com/8bacv/video/cock+hero+mop

Oh, you chose not to cum? I didn't prohibit that... But it's too late now I guess!

That's +20 points for you! I hope your points aren't negative anymore. We wouldn't want to ruin you, would we? Here's your next task! https://spankbang.com/8g5pf/video/ch+goon

Good job Noah! I was about to let you cum now...

But then my good friend Giselle Blanco had me think about it during the last vid...

She wanted me to let go and give her full control...

And I agreed...

Giselle would like to award you some points for the last task.

That's -10 points.

And here's your next task. Edge according to your Goon'OMeter: https://www.noodledude.io/videos/kawaii-vs-goth

Good. You earned -10 points again!

We know you like unfair games Noah. It's such a turn-on for you. Here's a video to goon to: https://femdom-joi.com/valentina-fox-no ... gooners-2/

Good job Noah. The thing you need to know is you're not in control of this game. You're just a mere toy for us. Take those -10 points and enjoy them!

Feel that cock twitch at the thought of what's to come..! Stroke according to your Goon'O'Meter but be sure to follow those countdowns. No cumming. https://femdom-joi.com/versona-countdown-to-nothing/

Still going strong? Benbron was totally destroyed after your last set, and he wanted to make you feel the same way.

After all, you guys promised to destroy each others brains... Goon that brain away: https://femdom-joi.com/humiliation-pov- ... f-gooning/

Aren't those balls feeling so full? And how's your cock feeling? Give it a slap. And maybe those balls too if you're into that kind of thing.

I think it's time to end this. Stroke to this: https://spankbang.com/8d55a/video/pmv+ultimate+camgirls

That's it Noah! You made it! The last task awarded you -50 points! Now it's time to calculate your score...

I want you to join us and watch us enjoy each others.

If your score is in the positive you can cum whenever you want. If however, your score is in the negative, you have to stroke according to your Goon'O'Meter. Whenever you can't stand it anymore you have to ruin your orgasm. This resets your Goon'O'Meter to Level 1. Let the video continue playing and have a two minute break while only watching. Then start stroking again as instructed at Level 1. After every minute increase the meter one level. Repeat this cycle until the video ends or until you can't stand it anymore.

I know you like it better when I'm in control of you...
MY RULES (NEW TOYS ADDED):
I'll continue from where I left in May 2023.

I'm hugely submissive and will do pretty much anything that a Goddess commands me to do. I love being toyed with and to follow the rules that are given. Lingerie, bikinis, slutty dresses and yoga pants are probably my biggest turn-ons.

If no other rules are given I'll follow this very simple set of rules, but know that I enjoy it very much to be dominated and when my rules are thrown in the garbage and I'm just told what to do:

Stroke 30 times
for each pic.
Stroke 30 times for pierced nipples
Edge for ass in lingerie.
Edge for naked pussy.
Edge for naked ass.
Additional rule: Stroke 30 times for each pic of a girl with GLASSES. (Added by Favorite Eva De Vil and korashar on May 5th. 2023)

My limits are: scat and pain.

Toys: Let me know immediately if I'll need any of these in the set, especially if The Handy is needed, as it takes some time to prepare it. No need to use any of these, just for your knowledge and inspiration.

The Handy (Automatic stroker for the Quickshots. Can use existing funscripts or sync with video from faptap.com).
Fleshlight Kumzumi
Fleshlight Waifu
Fleshlight Toy Meets World
Fleshlight Quickshot Riley Reid
Fleshlight Quickshot Mia Malkova
Fleshlight Quickshot Alien
Fleshlight Connector to connect two of them together
Dildo
Small vibrator
Cock rings
Lube.

Favorite girls:
  • Valerica Steele
  • Eva De Vil
  • Adriana Chechik
  • Gia Derza
  • Eliza Ibarra
  • Carolina Sweets
  • Onlydi
  • Foxy Alissa
  • Little Caprice
  • Liya Silver
  • Eva Elfie
  • Emily Willis
  • Goddess Lindsey
I like to meet new girls. I'll add them to my favorites when encountered in sets if I feel like it. Favorites can be promoted to Goddesses if they convince me of it.

Goddesses: If a model can convince me to add her to my Goddess list, I'll double everything for her as long as she stays on the list. Can have only three Goddesses at once. I like to think that a Goddess that get's dropped down to a Favorite should punish me or convince me to let her back to the status of Goddess. But that isn't necessary, just an option to explore if you feel like it. :-)

Current Goddesses:
  • Valerica Steele SPECIAL RULE: The ValTax. All orgasms in Valericas presence must be ruined until further notice. (Added by Valerica Steele and brian on January 18th.
Given rules: I'll modify my rules with any additional rules that may be given. Rules can also be removed.

Edge Counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele 110 edges
  • 2. Eva Elfie 82 edges
  • 3. Foxy Alissa 52 edges
  • 4. Eliza Ibarra 33 edges
  • 5. Goddess Lindsey 29 edges
  • 6. Eva de Vil 20 edges
  • 7. Emily Willis 17 edges
  • 8. Onlydi 15 edges
  • 9. Julia Rain 11 edges
  • 10. Little Caprice 9 edges
  • 11. Lucy Li 6 edges
  • 12. Liya Silver 1 edge
Ruin counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele 1 ruin
  • 1. Foxy Alissa 1 ruin
Orgasm counter:
  • 1. Eva de Vil 1 orgasm

Orgasm, ruin, denial, multiple ruins in set... You decide! :-D
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

Ecik17 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:46 am
@Ecik17: a set for you. (Looking forward playing yours. :-D )

#Ecik17Set
#wbDrool

Length:
1:30 ~ 2:00 hrs + homework
Toys:
Fleshlight, clothspins & crop
The Set:
Brandi Love ordered you to her remote mansion out in the desert...
You find a note:

Warm your dick up with this clip.
At least one edge...

https://spankbang.com/6ayua/video/lines+pmv

Well, well, well, if this isn't our slave for tonight. Welcome Ecik.

I hope you enjoyed this edging.

Because tonight it's all about NOT edging.

I love watching you boys struggling with NOT edging.

Give me 30 strokes for each of my pics. Plus 10 extra quick ones if you think I'm looking especially hot.

Now let's talk about your punishment.

Your punishment tonight will result in homework.

More misbehaviour - more homework.

Look at the table below for punishments.
(Yeah, look at it now. See what could happen, bad boy.)

And now visit my friends for fun.
Their fun of course...

Outside, beyond the garden, in the desert...
Hi, it's me, Kyla.
I'm the gardener and hobby archaeologist.

Uh, what an interesting stone. Probably from the stone age.

But I see you brought something rock hard yourself.

That seems to be an interesting specimen.

I want this piece in my collection.

We should carefully protect it and wrap it.

By using this fleshlight.

Now your dick is warm and save.

30 extra strokes.

Digging out things sounds like a lazy job.

But sometimes you have to be real quick than facing a time limit.

Like, buh, 100 shovel strokes per minute.

But on the positive side, you can get a nice tanned butt out here.

I hope I'm not distracting you too much.

You have a nice technique.

Steady digging is the key to success.

Oh, what's this?
Do 20 rapid strokes!

Meh. Just a bottle cap.

Having an assistant isn't too bad.

I can relax while you are doing th work.

Phew. That heat. I need some water.

I don't want to dry out.

Brandi told me you will get some nasty homework for doing nasty edges.

I hope I can contribute to this...

... you naughty bad boy.

Phew. I need more cooling...

Well... you helped me a lot with your work.

Time for you to get back into the house.

I don't want you to get a sun stroke or something.

We don't want you to start hallucinating.

At least not yet.
See you, Ecik.

Drop your fleshlight and return to normal speed.
The Fridge
One of these hitech fridges with a display.
Strangely it plays this.
Act to your rules. (No punishment for edges.)

https://spankbang.com/50a2z/video/orgy+ ... dra+karlee
The Rubber Room
Spend some quality time with Mila!

Stroke to the beat with your fleshlight.
In the 2nd part of the video (from 9:00 on) there is no beat. Just stay hard in your fleshlight. Press your dick in hard.
If you edge, slap your balls 10 times, then continue.
20 slaps for the 2nd edge, etc.
These edges also count for the homework punishment.

https://spankbang.com/8vpy3/video/mila+a

The Roleplay Room

You and your partner in crime, Karlee, are called to the professor's office...

Brandi: So you two had sex in the washroom? That's pretty disgusting!
Karlee: It was all Ecik's idea! I swear!

Brandi: Shut up, you silly bitch.

Brandi: You don't have to use our filthy washrooms. We can fuck here in my office any time.

Karlee: Oh, I think I understand, professor.

Brandi: You are a smart girl.

Brandi: Why don't you stroke faster for us, Ecik? Plus 10 bpm?
And you don't forget that we are two girls now, right?

Karlee: Yes, that's the right spot, professor!

Karlee: Uh, uh... *squeak* *squeak*

Brandi: Now it's your turn, girl. Stroke faster, Ecik. +10.

Brandi: Good girl.

Brandi: Right there.

Brandi: And now...

Karlee: Oh, professor! You are better than all the boys!

Brandi: And you are grade A... fuckmeat. Give us an EDGE, Ecik. Yeah, you will be punished for this but anyway. It's an order. Then rest for 10 seconds and continue.

Karlee: I need cum! Piss! Something!

Brandi: Cool down bitch. Lesson is over. Next time you two are in heat just drop in. And for now: back to class, you filthy degenerates.

Drop your fleshlight and return to normal speed.
The Sauna
Just goon for your pleasure. No strings attached.

https://spankbang.com/8f4a1/video/peak+oil+pmv+by+pmtv
The Spank Studio

Stroke to the beat with the fleshlight.
Full in/out strokes.
You can stop any time to avoid an edge, but your dick has to stay deep in the fleshlight, while you are smacking your butt with the crop to the beat.
You can switch back to stroking any time.

https://spankbang.com/5zioc/video/very+ ... production

The Crimson Chamber
If you chose this as last room (not counting 'Back to Brandi'), enter here:
Congratulations - you are allowed to cum tonight.
But first stroke to the beat with your fleshlight to this... Pause for 10 seconds if you edge and add a clothespin (in that order: tongue, nipple, nipple, your choice...)

https://spankbang.com/4ucwn/video/pmv+fascination
Continue with the same rules.
You are allowed to cum any time after 5:00.

https://spankbang.com/6whnf/video/pmv+1 ... d+mushroom
Good work. Call it a day. No need to return to Brandi.
Take a rest now (but don't forget your homework).
If you NOT chose this as last room, enter here:
Stroke to the beat with your fleshlight to this... Pause for 10 seconds if you edge and add a clothespin (in that order: tongue, nipple, nipple, your choice...)

https://spankbang.com/4ucwn/video/pmv+fascination
Continue with the same rules.

https://spankbang.com/6whnf/video/pmv+1 ... d+mushroom
Drop the fleshlight but leave the clothespins in place.
The Rooftop Terrace
Oh look who's there.

Finally you climbed up to the top level.

... to meet your goddesses.

Speed up +10.

And we are two. So the stroking doubles.

How long can you take this?

Not too long I bet.

Soon you will start to edge and edge and fail miserably.

+ 10, edgeboy.

Like our cunts? Of course you do.

But instead of giving us a good fuck, you are just standing there...

... rubbing your noodle and grunting.

Now this is pathetic. Adriana here is of much better use.

Fuck yeah. Lick it bitch.

Want to cum on our butts? +10 bpm.

This won't happen, loser.

Byyeeee!
Back to Brandi
Did you have fun?

Well, the girls had.

Now I'm sure you want to know...

... if I will let you cum tonight.

Well boy, that depends on the number of edges you did so far.

5 or less? Then get ready to cum at the next picture!

5 or less edges? Then CUM on me now!

Otherwise just edge and hold it as long as you dare.

Oh, and this edge counts for your homework.
And: You're denied.

Enjoy your homework.
Hahaha!

Punishments
Do these punishments as homework.
From #1 to the total number of the edges you did.
You don't have to do it all in one session.

# 1: Goon to 5 clips of your choice from here:
https://spankbang.com/profile/hellgerty

# 2: Goon for this and punish your balls with 100 rapid-fire slaps after the lady squirts.
https://spankbang.com/5x8kw/video/hot+m ... es+herself

# 3: Find 10 pictures of Brandi Love and edge once for each.

# 4: Edge 20 times for this clip. If you fail, try again.
https://spankbang.com/72n81/video/fat+a ... s+by+pmvhq

# 5: Goon for this. Don't cum.
https://spankbang.com/6lkks/video/jessi ... iation+mp4

# 6: Goon for this. Don't cum.
https://spankbang.com/8zs82/video/oink+oink+piggy

#7 and higher:
Stroke to the beat with the fleshlight to one clip from here. No pre-viewing.
Edging means failing. And you have to try another clip.
https://spankbang.com/profile/daxpmvs

Last edited by Drool on Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Okay, still finding energy, time and drive to be here harder to come by right now. But still here! With a set and some other things!
korashar wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:44 pm Quick question: Would any of you guys prefer to receive private EOS webteases over a set via post?
Overdue answer to this. For me personally a private EOS webtease works great. Or a post works! I honestly do not have a strong preference between the two, so use what’s easier/quicker to create or suits best.

BBBeanie wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:26 am
A set for you! I started on this almost immediately after you posted so...some things the girls are talking about might be slightly out of date. But just go with it as if it happened right after you posted your rules the first time.

#BBBeanieset
#WBHelequin

You are on your way up to one of the many houses you know the girls love to use for their games, following the scenic path.

It seems Nancy is there waiting for you already. “Hello Beanie, let me be the first to welcome you back! You’re going to need this right away, so get that dick over here.” She holds up your flat cage, and waves you over. The first thing she does is lock you securely inside. “But don’t worry, I won’t forget busting mode too,” she says happily, grabbing your balls to give them a squeeze.

“Oh trust me, caging you first thing was me being nice! Getting shoved into that thing by someone else after you were worked up would have hurt a lot more I think. Think of this as a...friendly...warm up!”

“Of course getting caged and kicked in the balls is friendly for you!”

“So let’s give you more!”

“Things are likely to start moving very fast once you get up to the house.”

“So let’s take just a little more time right here.”

“Or! Actually did you know there’s a nice little spot right near here? Come, bring those lovely balls of yours.”

“See! Isn’t this an incredible little hidden spot to bring someone special? She could bust you all day and hear your moans bounce off these rocks.”

“Soothe any swelling in the lovely feeling water and then do it all again!”

“Or who knows, maybe you’ll have other ideas for who to send to this secluded little spot.”

“Now you better get up to the house. I think warm up is over.”

You go back to the path, then up the final set of stone steps towards the house. Right as your reach the top...
A hand grabs your shoulder, spins you around and before you truly see who it is her kick smashes full force into your balls and drops you to the floor. “Slut! What the fuck?” She doesn’t even have to tell you to enter ball breaking mode.

“You have some explaining to do! But let me make sure you’re going to pay attention!” After the hard hits, she grabs your balls and fires brutal punch after punch into them until it makes your drop to the ground. “Don’t bother getting up higher than on all fours bitch and keep your eyes on me!”

“That’s it. Stare at me and punch your own fucking balls. Don’t stand up. I want your crawling and before long begging from right there on your hands and..” Your world explodes in agony when someone slams a flooring kick into your balls from behind.

Her heeled foot pushes you onto your back then steps lightly on your stomach, a clear order to just stay laying down. Once your vision clears you see who is standing over you, right before she goes right back to kicking your balls in. “Welcome back slut. This is not the auspicious return I expected.” She ends with another flooring force shot, leaving you to curl up while already on the ground.

Kyla kneels near you, using her hands to punish your balls now. “So, I hear you are fully into guys now. That is truly wonderful to embrace slut. But has your sexuality really shifted so much that you no longer think of us as special?” After the hits she grabs your balls and gives them a long, brutally pulsing crushing in her hands.

Mila steps in and grabs you to help you back up to your feet, right before using her knees to bust you of course. “To be fucking clear slut, this isn’t about continuing every thread from before or a need for special rules or anything like that. But. But!” This comes with an brutal knee smashing into your balls. “From Goddesses to absolutely no mention at all is just rude!”

“At very least. It’s not as if we would every hold you back from playing with others or trying new things. We could even take your worship of us entirely private for a while if you wanted to focus on new boys and girls here. But if that is what you want all you needed was to tell us rather than cut us out of all mention.” Kyla adds a brutal hit after every 2 other hits.

“Exactly. So you tell us what you really want from here slut, but hopefully this is a reminder for some basic respect!” Mila suddenly rapid fires 5 near brutal punches into your balls. “Now what do you think Kyla, do we even let him see anything good today? Also how were you so damn sneaky in those heels?”

She can’t help but laugh. “Experience. And getting Hele to sweep the walk this morning. And a little bit of felt padding he temporarily added to the heels for the sake of stealth. Now, as for what someone else gets to see today...”

“I want someone to stay with us long enough to really start to feel the ball breaking set in. And the two of us, we won’t keep our clothes on that long. But for every first look at a bare breast, pussy or ass we will floor you slut. And yes that’s each breast.” She grabs your balls once again, giving them another brutal squeezing. Her look says she is well aware this makes the busting to cum hurt so much more.

“Okay fuck yes!” Mila says, just yanking her top down to spill both breasts. She takes her flooring hits swiftly and brutally. “Thank me for the view slut!”

“It might just be more than you deserve today!” She makes every other hit brutal instead of hard. “Kyla, you joining in or what?”

“All in good time,” Kyla’s calm is almost intimidating. “I mentioned Hele. And when I think of that, old desires and new realizations you’ve had. Then us being not even mentioned in your return. It really does make me think.”

“Maybe there is a cock you’re craving and dreaming of more than these. More than us. But as much as can be in this game, Hele is mine. So if you’re dreaming about sucking his dick, you’re dreaming of sucking MY dick. And my cock could really use a good blow. Get to it slut. Sucking and ball breaking together!” Kyla pulls out a nice looking dildo, and smacks your balls with a brutal kick the moment your mouth slips over it.

“Oh fuck! If you have actually been dreaming of some slut’s cock more than me your balls are going to be the size of my tits before I let you cum again!” She grabs your head and forces you to deepthroat the dildo before pulling you back off and flooring you with a kick.

Mila picks you up and spins you round for Kyla to floor for her unleashed breasts. After the second flooring she grabs your head and pumps you up and down the dildo a few times. “Come on, show me how bad you want to make him cum!”

“Don’t let up slut! Just think, we could even train you to edge and tease like a pro. But anytime what you’re doing isn’t satisfactory...” she slams a brutal hit into your balls.

“And remember it’s MY cock. You’re not just down there sucking off Hele. You’re sucking me off. So if you’re in any way lacking it’s not just him you’re disappointing, it’s me.”

“So you better get really comfortable with 6.5” shoved down your throat!” Mila laughs. She grabs your balls in one hand and presses on the back of your head with the other, so she can pull your balls and shove your head down the dildo in the same moment, over and over as you suck.

“A hard cock to suck, gorgeous goddesses and ball breaking every day. Doesn’t a retreat for just he four of us sound like heaven for you slut? You might think the only downside is how little you could make a cock cum, but don’t forget how much Hele and I enjoy a forced draining at times.” Kyla smirks.

“So long as we keep up with the ball breaking it sounds fun to me too!”

“Oh it would be Mila, I promise!” The constant beating of your balls and expectation for you to keep servicing that cock is just assumed now.

“Excellent!” Mila says as she slides down her panties, very deliberately showing you her pussy.

“Mmm you didn’t think you were getting away without a look at my ass were you slut?”

“I really hope not!”

Kyla just gives a pleasured moan. “Alright slut, I think we have made our points quite clear by now. You can go on into the house and leave that dildo here with me, so I have it on hand any time I want to train you. I’ll let Mila decide if you get unlocked or not. I do hope to see you around slut, unless you really have had enough of me.” She finishes with a sultry look.

Mila grins, adding an extra brutal hit in after ever 2 or 3 hard hits just for fun. “I won’t lie, the thought of losing the key for a fucking week seems fitting. But actually, no.”

Mila steps close and unlocks your caged, even removing it tenderly. The moment it’s clear of you, she viciously floors you. “You get to be uncaged slut, but you aren’t allowed to cum for 3 days. I’m going easy because you just got back! Now run inside, your balls aren’t done yet even though you know there’s no release coming.”

You finally make it into the house.
“Well shit, that looks like it hurt slut! You can go back to regular busting for now. I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Stacy.”

“As beaten as your balls are, that huge hard on makes me think maybe it was a very good thing Kyla and Mila didn’t see the edit to your rules before finding you. That they saw the first version without favourites only.”

“I know, time can get kind of odd around here sometimes right? I’m figuring that part out. I’m also learning way more about this ballbusting kink!”

“The other girls have mentioned this can be a great way to learn more, especially when a few certain sluts are around.” Stacy smacks your balls with an extra brutal kick.

“See it’s such a surprise to me how...not masochistic some of you boys are. Even when all you want it your balls abused, it’s not like I could just give you any sort of pain and have it work like that.” She waves at your throbbing dick.

“Of course, I know other things that keep you aroused too,” she teases, slipping her bra down.

“Nothing too intricate today, I just want to see how you react to each rule, every hit. The more I learn, the better I can make up busting rules and games later.”

“Good slut, just settle in and take it.”

“Is it time to take these off?”

“Oooh so close. So close to even more hits.”

“But not just yet.”

“Now I want to feel those balls break! Switch modes!” Stacy emphasizes it by unleashing a flooring kick.

“Oh my god that is so good. Your poor beaten balls must hurt so fucking much!”

“But I think I need to see just a bit more...”

Stacy smacks one more brutal punch into your nuts before giving you a look. “Get your crusher! Get it on fast as you can, then I want you to just stare and crank it methodically down to your limit, hold for five breaths and slowly loosen back to the start point.”

“Oh fuck yes that was hot. I wonder...” she trails off placing a foot on the plate of your crusher and then roughly thrusting her leg to give your balls a quick, brutal crush. “Oh that does work! Still, these are her for a reason.” She grabs the nobs and gives them a quick, vicious tightening.

“Tighten them more slut! Give them all a good hard twist. Look at me while you feel it clamp down on your balls!”

“And take it to the limit. I want to see that twitching cock wondering if it should go limp from the pain or shoot cum from the pressure! Hold that as long as you can take it.”

“And release back to the start point! This was very fun and helpful. I think I’m going to have so many more ideas from now on. As for you, you aren’t done yet.”

“Well look who it is! Welcome back slut! Get over her and get on your knees, present those balls up on your lap if you can. They look oh so very comfy in there.” Tori leans over as if to look, then puts a foot on top of your crusher and bears down with her weight, pressing you to the limit.

“Oh don’t whimper! Let’s just give those knobs a few casual turns so a bit of the crush is always there.”

“Yes, that’s better. Now, about a certain challenge I set out for you quite a while ago. I did say it would take a while, and it seems like you are in an even better place to follow through now! It really felt like you had a plan and were close to getting your mouth used before and now I bet you’re eager for it.”

“Which is excellent, because of course my challenge still stands! And you preference to include boys is perfect. Heleslut has never been a very feminine looking sort...well maybe from behind if someone really isn’t paying attention. Long hair and all. Anyway!” Tori once again puts her foot on the crusher plate, and this time she starts to pump her leg, repeatedly squishing your balls like they were an air pump. She giggles at the obvious pain.

“I still want to see you two become more slutty! I still want to see you get what you know you want. And I reaaaaally want to see how that plan you had turns out!” She keeps pumping, harder this time. “There’s just...one problem.”

“Okay more than one probably. But one that stands out. Loosen that crusher to the start point and take a breath, I’m enjoying this...pulsing thing!”

“So problem. While you two sluts were busy, Hele managed to get his heart broken. Bad.” Tori almost jumps on your balls this time, her pumping absolutely vicious.

“Bad enough that his interest in anything sex is...let’s just say this. I could go to his place right now, jump all over him and have him fuck me and it would be this other girl he’d be thinking about the whole time. If he didn’t just flat turn me down.” Her pumping gets slower, keeping your balls under pressure for longer periods.

“I bet even Kyla could get him off with her mouth and tits and he’d still be thinking about that someone else. I’m sure he’ll get back to normal, but for right now...you might have a problem on your quest for sucking dick.”

“Get out of the crusher, I really need to fucking hit something! It’s me so...ball breaking mode it is of course!” As soon as the crusher is out of the way Tori goes to work, lashing your balls rapidly with her kicks. “So fucking frustrating! But!”

“You might also have a hidden advantage here. Heleslut is having a hard time desiring other women right now. I know Kendra already took him for a session to please a bunch of the sexy trans ladies. I guess it’s a lot harder to think about some other girl when the one in front of you has a big dick to please instead of a pussy?”

“It’s almost like an eager, slutty little thing all dressed up and ready to suck is exactly what he might need. Wherever would I find someone like that?” Tori gives you a look and then slams a flooring kick into your balls.

“Well look at that, it’s amazing what just happens to be laying around isn’t it?” she snickers.

“For real, do what you want with the information I just shared. Maybe it’s a way in for you, maybe you leave it alone. Or maybe while he’s like this one of the girls actually breaks him into a slave and you can get her to make him agree to anything.” Tori shrugs.

Tori chuckles even more, then adds in a brutal kick to your balls just for the joy of it. “And that made me think! Between the two of you now, you could service just about anyone who walks in the door and wants to play with one of you two sluts. Girls, women, trans, boys. Extreme edging, forced orgasms, bustable balls, willing mouth, ass, cock.”

“You sluts could open up your very own little house of pleasure to service anyone who walks in. I bet Nancy would even let you do it at the B&B.”

“I know, always so very many plans. They can come later.”

“For right now, those balls are pretty red. They must be sore huh?” As soon as she’s done busting them, Tori grabs and squeezes them with flooring force until you flop onto the bed beside her.

“Definitely sore. Well...since you already know there’s no happy ending for you today...”

“You can still do your very best to bust as close as possible to orgasm for me right now! But as soon as you get there, stop, hands off, the end! Hope to be seeing you Beanie slut!”
Ecik17 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:46 am
This is just a short little teaser set to preface what I’m working on next!

Khloe asked you to meet her for a quick visit at her cabin. “Ecik, hi! Sorry about the slightly out of the way spot. This winter has been so mild, it’s just perfect to be out and enjoy it! Follow me into the cabin.”

“I know you’re busy so this will be short and sweet. But to keep it interesting let’s add a fun little game. Depending on what part of me your eyes really lock onto first for each pose, you get an extra rule. Again it’s not what they see first, but what they really focus on. Otherwise it’s pretty simple:
Face – 2 edges
Chest – 5 ball hits
Between my legs – edge and hold 20 s
Legs or feet – 1 edge and 2 hard ball hits
Ass – palm your tip instead of stroking. Do everything you can to edge like that in the strokes you owe!

“Excellent! That should keep you throbbing even out in the snow!” Khloe laughs.

“Okay, I know, why such a short little date now, all the way out here? Well...”

“Fun for one! Are you going to try to control your gaze or just let it go where it wants? But secondly, I need to pass something on from Eva, Kyla and Lorena. They couldn’t do it in person since it would affect that game of yours!”

Khloe just smirks, knowing how likely this view is to make it so easy to focus on one particular spot. “So! The message is that the three of them have one more little outing planned before your game ends. You can stop the game when February starts, but don’t total the scores or declare a winner until after that last outing!”

“I’m sure they’d love to do it on the very last day of January! But, there’s been more troubles and delays than they thought would happen. So that last session may just be a little late.”

“But I can promise it will be worth it! You probably already know that.”

Khloe waggles her ass to give it even more emphasis. “And I know those three were hung up on a certain detail. I think they really want to see who can seduce you and rack up the most points. But if they take turns one after another whoever goes last will have a big advantage. Mmm let’s get inside!”

“So hot in here!” she laughs, “So they’ve been trying to come up with something extra creative to make it a fair final session.”

“And as it turns out, it’s much harder to get a certain someone to sit down and generate deviously creative horny ideas for us when he’s just...never really horny.”

“But the girls have come up with something, and you’ll be seeing them soon!”

“There! Message delivered. That’s all I needed from you today.”

“But are any of us here just for what we need?” she purrs.

“Of course not, so I’ll keep you a little longer.”

“And see how you react each and every time I move my body...”

“Pose and make you stare...”

“Loving what every look does to that cock of yours.”

“it’s just so fun!”

“Each and every time.”

“I could keep you all night. Hell, overnight.”

“But you have an outing to be ready for don’t you? Well I better not keep you or spend any more of that vital sexual energy. That means no cumming today! Good luck Ecik!”

Active Players (Jan-March)
Name (Last Quarter +/-) | Waiting Since | Sets Created | Created-Received +/-
Drool (0) | Jan 21 | 8 | +2
Brian (+1) |Jan 27 | 5 | +1
Helequin (+1) | Dec 31 | 2 | +2
TheNameless101 (0) | Dec 20 | 0 | 0
j3rry (+1) | Dec 26 | 0 | 0
2023 | Jan 18 | 1 | +1
benbron | Jan 28 | 5 | -1

korashar (+4) | sets to play | 4 | -3
BBBeanie (N/A) | set to play | 2 | -1

Players with sets to reply to:
Ecik17 (+5) | Jan 16 | 5 | +1S
Noah (+1) | Jan 18 | 2 | -2S
Independent Tooth (-1) | sDec 9 | 0 | 0

My Rules (likely to update these tonight or tomorrow)
viewtopic.php?p=357736#p357736
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

@Ecik17: feedback
This screwed me almost immediately! :lol:
I went for contestant number 1 first, Angela, and got a 75% cap.
Nice idea to introduce several grades. :-P
After some fumbling I got something that felt like 3/4 full suction.
The first clip was a good warm-up and I was already struggeling during the 2nd one with Emily.
After 3 or 4 minutes (can't remember clearly) into the 3rd video I couldn't hold back any longer and ruined.
Have to try it again soon. Looks like a real challenge. :hmmm:
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

benbron wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:11 pm
#benbronset
#wbecik17

Set
You come home one day and see someone in your house…
You. You know who I am, right? Surely you do, because you have my fleshlight. I’m very unhappy with how things have been going around here. Get on your knees, and I’ll tell you why…
Maitland: do you see this person behind me? How does she have…0 edges…0 cums…and 0 ruins! How? This is unacceptable. And we will fix this right now.
Maitland: you will spend 7 pictures in heaven with Adriana! She will show you her hottest lingerie, yoga pants, bikini and slutty dresses. and you will edge to them all.
Maitland:but that’s not all! I am giving you new rules…follow these today. And if you edge without permission…keep track of that! I’ll be seeing you later..Adriana…he’s all yours…

Maitland wards rules
With hands only
Stroke 30 times for each pic. (Minimum90 bpm)
Stroke 30 times for pierced nipples (minimum 120 bpm)

With toy meets world…on knees
Stroke 10 times with for ass in lingerie.
Stroke 20 times naked pussy.
Stroke 5 time for naked ass.

All rules stack.

Additional rule: Stroke 30 times for each pic of a girl with GLASSES.
Adriana: come on, slut. Let’s go…
For some reason, I’m in last place. Mistress ward doesn’t like that…and neither do I! So pick the categories below…and I’ll show you why I make everyone’s cock drip…

Check out Adriana’s lingerie photos
I love lingerie…dont you? Just disregard the cum…

Checkout Adriana’s yoga pant photos
I’ve been know. To do some yoga from time to time..

Checkout Adriana’s slutty dress photos
Slutty dresses? Say no more..
Done with Adriana photos..
So…how did it go? If you edged 10 to 15 times… then you are denied! 16 to 24 times? you can ruin your orgasm! 25 or more? then a full orgasm for you!
And do not worry…I’ll be keeping my eye on you…

Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

Some fb…
Helequin wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:41 am
Fb on mini set…
Thanks for this! Given the rules and how khole gave me rules that I struggled with, I’d call this a regular length set! :lol: I think I may use this in my rules for February! To wait for the goddesses, while they cannot get anymore points, I’ll freeze the score to wait for their finale! looking forward to it, whenever it comes out! :-)

Favorite pic

Drool wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:51 am
Fb for drool
Wow! Brandi love is quickly taking over Angela white as my overall favorite! Classy…but so slutty… :blush:
Brandi and her +10 rule (all of her pics were +10!). …And I went in the following order:
Rooftop terrace: 8 edges. The speeding up would have been brutal if I did this last. I thought that the last task would be worst, so I did it first

Spank studio: 0 edges. best video of the bunch. It did, take me almost 3 min longer to complete..

The fridge: n/a edges didn’t count. A fun video!

The sauna more edges, but they didn’t count! So lucky

Crimson room: 16 edges. Would have been more, but chose my nose as a clothespin that was very distracting! Enjoyed the first video especially

Rubber room: 2 edges. Video was kind of slower paced…and the clothespins were starting to hurt..

Role play room 17 edges. Was hanging in until I was ordered to edge :blush: . After that, I started picking up edges for every photo…

So, with 42 edges total…I have to do all of the homework.. :w00t:

A fun set, thanks!
Favorite pics

[/spoiler]

New month new rules!
My Rules