[RELEASE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Post by richman2 »

mandarynkorian wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:45 am For a person that finished 3.0, where should I start to see new content?
Tough question :lol: I don't have 3.0 at hand any more...

If you click on the buttons a short description will appear to where it brings you.
If I read here in the forum it seems as in 3.0 Destiny's house and hence Kaho had already been introduced?

Jumping to part V skips basically everything related to Kaho. It brings you to Kaho's competition but you also have to encounter the woodhut shrinekeepers again and other stuff - you also need to re-activate Destiny's hosue doing the sidestory with Destiny.
So with part V you most probably you would have to re-do some (a lot?) of what you already did.

Give part VI a try. You might miss something between V and VI but by and large you should be fine. There are some hints on how to start when jumping to VI. Hopefully after some play you'll be oriented again. Hope it works... as the info says on clicking the button: This jump is very experimental...
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

So, about the Edging Training DLC:

I did 2 special days to put between the normal days, and was working on the 3rd, when I was out of ideas.

So, yeah, AI can help with that :lol:

But the text is too formal. I try asking for informal or casual, but did not changed too much.

Vulgar did, but I don't know half of the words generated. :lol:

So, a question to everyone, how would you call the language style in all these teases?

In case anyone wants to know what I am doing, check the spoiler below:
Spoiler: show
For now, I have 25 normal days, with 10 to 20 minutes edging teases. You have a option between 3 girls for all days, or random girls. I was thinking in make one option where you include your favorite girl, but to be honest you can just replace one of the main used. I don't think there is references to the pictures in any text, but maybe I forgot 1 or 2, not a big deal.

I made 2 special days:
- 1 where you spend all day with 1 specific model, should be around 30min.
- 1 than looks like the vacations you know from the main game. Is with another girl.

I am working on 2 other special days:
- 1 where various girls will tease you, quickly, because there are a lot ofmodels I wanted to use, but have few pictures in the same set.
- 1 new idea, for my favorite model, now than I found some bigger sets with her.
Oh, I did not made a "cum end". Should I make one? Will anyone play for 1 month and not cum in other places? I am not making a hard lock to force player to play 1 day at time, so a crazy guy could just rush all (or part).

BTW, I had a fun idea for that, check spoiler:
You hold the edge, then a form will be played and you will cum following it.

A Dragon or Eagle, would be a full orgasm (Dog maybe).

A Owl or Snake, something between a ruined and a full.

Cat I don't know, but Bear would be certaly a ruined. :lol:

Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Hey, I don't remember if I used that on DH or I created for the Edging Training, but here is a code for a call to "Edge in Time" with that bar on top. You don't need to click "I edged", the bar just keep going with a break between edges.

In this code, will be between 6 and 9 edges in sequence.

Code: Select all

# Clock edge
label av_clockXedge:
    call newpic(pic_static, 1, av_pic_limit)
    trainer "Now edge in time...the first one is a little longer, but then you will have only 5 seconds.{w=5}{nw}"
    $avrnd_countdown = renpy.random.randint(6,9)
    $ rd_avedge=renpy.random.choice(avrnd_edgequote)
    trainer "[rd_avedge]{w=1}{nw}"
    show screen countdown("av_countdownX",10)
    play sound "audio/gong.mp3"
    $renpy.pause(10.0, hard=True)

label av_countdownX: 
    $ rd_avstop=renpy.random.choice(avrnd_stopquote)
    trainer "[rd_avstop]{w=1}{nw}"
    $renpy.pause(3.0, hard=True)
    show screen countdown("av_countdownY",5)
    play sound "audio/gong.mp3"
    $ rd_avedge=renpy.random.choice(avrnd_edgequote)
    trainer "[rd_avedge]{w=1}{nw}"
    $renpy.pause(4.0, hard=True)

label av_countdownY: 
    $avrnd_countdown-=1
    if avrnd_countdown==0:
        jump av_endcountX
    jump av_countdownX

label av_endcountX:
    $ rd_avstop=renpy.random.choice(avrnd_stopquote)
    trainer "[rd_avstop]{w=2}{nw}"
    $renpy.pause(1.5, hard=True)
    trainer "That is enough.{w=2}{nw}"
    $renpy.pause(renpy.random.randint(10,15), hard=True)
    return
Bright_Sprinkler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bright_Sprinkler »

I encountered this error while learning the rising and calming snake in the library (Version 4.5):

Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Bright_Sprinkler wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:46 pm I encountered this error while learning the rising and calming snake in the library (Version 4.5):

Oh, there is a typo in that file. The file name is zhiyucalming.mp3, without that "c".

If you edit that line(527) in this file (liblessonsNew.rpy), should work. You can use notepad for that.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Hey,

just want to say I am back on working on the Edging Training DLC. Now I am putting more videos there (you still can use some commands while running a video).

But what I want to say is, that part is getting massive too. I have 30 days done already. And I want to ask a question:

- How important is a story to everyone? Something going around all the entire tease. I have a few here and there (like you spend a day with a famous model, and she keep going to photoshoots while you wait, something to justify different clothes :lol: ).

But there are not a massive story around the edge training, just a excuse to build stamina for the main story.
Stevie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stevie »

Oh, Technical Forms not on the first page of the teasing software forum.

I think I have to post happy holidays to all the people who still play this amazing and fun game and also to the creators who probably still create and create new content to this game.
md602

Post by md602 »

richman2 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:20 pm Hi all!

I decided to release a 4.0 Version of Technical Forms. It still seems not to be the end but I guess it's a fair point in time to release something (hey, it's christmas!)
I plan to open a new topic in the forum soon(TM) but currently I face several useability problems with this forum and I don't know if it's on my side or on milovanas side. Anyway it makes setting up a new and nicely made post difficult.

EDIT April 16th 2023:

THERE IS A VERSION 4.5 OUT THERE WHICH COMPRISES ALL BUG FIXES AND MUCH MORE
FIND IT HERE:
https://mega.nz/file/pthiyRgK#koLNke-lz ... A_-F8sz0wY (Main File)
AND HERE
https://mega.nz/file/J1RVwRBZ#53teB4vS5 ... vlMfOWbrRk
(Some additional Videos)

In this thread probably everyone is aware of TC concept. And I won't bother you all with more details but wait for the new thread to do so.

Sill I want to highlight some aspects which gave rise to most questions in the past:

- The game will offer more and more options and gameplay-stuff the more it advances (like a skilltreemenu later on). It will take some time though.
- Given the development over more than three years with contributions of many you might feel some cracks in the way stuff works which is due to coding differences between acting people/ and or their advances in coding knowledge. I'd claim the more you advance in the story the more fancy but also smooth stuff works.
- YOU WONT BE ABLE TO USE YOUR OLD SAVING FILES/ STATS - if anyone knows how to combine old stats/ saves with new code, let me know.
- If textspeed is too fast, sound/music/voice too lound or unbalanced: Please make sure to check the options/ settings first to adjust.

That's all for now although a lot more is to say. Not without a thank you also to avatarbr who contributed a lot to the latest develpoment, please find the 4.0 version here:

https://mega.nz/file/IkYUBbKL#mfuuYgX3K ... ncbZuoJj4g

(Download bugfix, unpack and replace files in \game folder)

Bugfix1-3 (jan 5th, jan 11th, jan 25th and some minor stuff)
https://mega.nz/file/ElhBFSrY#wl02qOtSF ... 1NBIznXGLk

After unpack and put to game folder Bugfixes1-3 as of March23 please after that also download and unpack files in bugfix5 (attachment)

(Download bugfix, unpack and replace files in \game folder)
sadly the latest downloads are no longer available, could you possibly re upload them? Or if anyone else could help that would be great, thanks.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

md602 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:52 pm sadly the latest downloads are no longer available, could you possibly re upload them? Or if anyone else could help that would be great, thanks.
I just tested here and works. In any case, I imported to my folder, you can try here:

https://mega.nz/file/VEhEzJaA#koLNke-lz ... A_-F8sz0wY
https://mega.nz/file/sIBBWQxC#53teB4vS5 ... vlMfOWbrRk

Not sure if is the same link as the original. Make sure your link have the complete url after de /file/

VEhEzJaA#koLNke-lze1Yy7N7TdXTw8Z2DJGk3BVsoA_-F8sz0wY

and

sIBBWQxC#53teB4vS5_trvGm6dB-NIAaBGwjHW9BCyvlMfOWbrRk
md602

Post by md602 »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:06 am
md602 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:52 pm sadly the latest downloads are no longer available, could you possibly re upload them? Or if anyone else could help that would be great, thanks.
I just tested here and works. In any case, I imported to my folder, you can try here:

https://mega.nz/file/VEhEzJaA#koLNke-lz ... A_-F8sz0wY
https://mega.nz/file/sIBBWQxC#53teB4vS5 ... vlMfOWbrRk

Not sure if is the same link as the original. Make sure your link have the complete url after de /file/

VEhEzJaA#koLNke-lze1Yy7N7TdXTw8Z2DJGk3BVsoA_-F8sz0wY

and

sIBBWQxC#53teB4vS5_trvGm6dB-NIAaBGwjHW9BCyvlMfOWbrRk
Thanks. It was an error on my end, the original links worked after I logged out of Mega.
joijoijoi111
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by joijoijoi111 »

dude(or lady?), this is just awesome!