[RELEASE] CH-Tranquilizer-PMV and also MP3 of estim track

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] CH-Tranquilizer-PMV and also MP3 of estim track

Post by frenchdude »

OMG :w00t:
All I have to do now is find the time to play it (I pretend to think I'll last a veryyyyy long time 8-) )

Just out of curiosity I opened the estim file in Audacity. This definitely looks a lot more complex than "usual" funscript conversion files !
Just a question : I could clearly see the volume changes (that looks great :-P ), but I couldn't see any frequency sweep. However, I only zoomed in a few locations (including one of each yellow, green and blue timers), so I may be wrong ?

Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to this production :love:
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

That's correct, there aren't any frequency changes in the capture. I was going to make a run of it myself when I have another 3 hours to do it and then post the audio after trying to synchronize it to the video.
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

:-P Wow !!! I had a fantastic session last night with Tranquilizer (no beats) and DPL's fixed mp3 track. Somewhere in the first half of this masterpiece, I began having non stop dry HFO's. That was fun. Poppers and edibles added to a totally pleasurable and immersive experience. DPL's mp3 was rumbly, smooth, stroking, (in the usual places and some new ones as well, like prostate and balls), quiet at times, then roaring in like gang busters. It was truly an incredibly unique experience. One I'll be enjoying again, and again, and again, ... Great collaboration and editing FakeBlah and DPL. Thanks. K
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Since the mp3 of the Restim capture doesn't have the frequency changes, I did a capture of a Restim run myself along with the settings that work for me, but since I couldn't start recording and click play at the same time, I still need to shift the audio to match with the video? If using Scriptplayer and play with the audio delay until it lines up and then just chop the recording to size isn't the best option, is there a better way?
Ideally I can do another capture for a second electrode configuration without it being too much work. After recording it, I felt like I should have done a volume drop to 0 and back to normal twice at exactly the 1 second mark with a super short duration (100ms maybe?) so I can sync off that, is that the best solution?

DPL - when you are playing this in Restim, do you reduce volume when the funscript stops moving for a certain period of time. I'm not and it feels fine, but wanted to match what you are doing when you make your run through.

I'm not sure what Restim settings were used for the original DLP and -fixed mp3 captures, was it neutral with 0/0/0db? or was it configured for a specific electrode config?

As a separate question about Restim with alternate electrode configurations, the alpha/beta funscripts assume that the common is the head electrode. So when I change electrode configuration, the video has its spots when it sometimes hovers slowly near that electrode, approaches it and snaps by quickly, or does a center swirl near that spot. The problem I'm trying to figure out is if I change the common electrode, it's no longer doing any of that head play as intended because that's not where the common is anymore.
At first I thought I could use the 'set top position' or start position or whatever it's called but then in spots where it would normally slide down the circle towards the middle of L and R channels it's now in the wrong position relative to those electrodes. I'm trying to figure out if there is a better solution to this. I'll need to play with this a bit to figure out what feels right because I normally stim with common in the middle and not at the head and I know there are others who do this too, so once I figure it out, I plan to capture that audio too and share it. I know I need to click mirror or the stroke direction is backwards because head, plug, base is the opposite order than what I prefer. Wondering if anyone has any input on this part.
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

As you say Resitm normally assumes top is at the common. If you use a different electrode configuration, the intent is that you use the mouse or patterns to figure out which position is 'top' for your specific electrode config. You can rotate the arrow (adjust limits) to your 'top' position and the script should work as intended. In theory it doesn't matter where you place the neutral, because swapping the electrodes around is equivalent with a certain calibration and rotation.

It sounds like you may have an electrode config where the top and bottom position are not exactly opposite to each other. If that's the case you're out of luck. Your best bet is to write some code yourself to re-generate the alpha/beta funscripts with your desired stroking pattern. You cannot fix this by swapping around the elctrodes. I don't have this problem because my electrode config is usually symmetric (head loop, left of shaft, right of shaft).

To sync, I think your approach of introducing a small volume adjustment at the very start of the funscript would work best.

I always recommend setting the neutral to about -0.7 otherwise signal intensity in the center is much higher than edges, other settings are personal preference.

I am working on functionality to load funscripts into Restim. Once I'm done with this functionality it should be easy to add a button to create a mp3 with the current settings and the correct length. Loading funscripts is a bit more complicated than I initially expected (meaning, GUI coding is tedious), I estimate a few more weeks until this is completed.

I have to say I don't really understand why mp3's are desired. From my point of view the ability to modify the calibration settings on-the-fly is very powerful, and that is something you have to give up with mp3-based audio. I see DPL's point about his bedroom PC not running Restim, but you can't all have that problem, right?
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:36 pm I am also releasing CH-Tranquilizer.mp3. This is an MP3 of the estim audio burned straight out of restim.exe. For those who can't or don't want to use restim.exe to convert the funscripts this MP3 has everything that you get from restim.exe including all the frequency and volume changes.
Hm... for me, the mp3 ist completely out of sync with the video. And I don't mean by a second or something, seems much much more. Is it intended just to work with the PMV (didn't download that one yet)? Or am I doing something wrong?
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

diglet wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:01 pm I have to say I don't really understand why mp3's are desired. From my point of view the ability to modify the calibration settings on-the-fly is very powerful, and that is something you have to give up with mp3-based audio. I see DPL's point about his bedroom PC not running Restim, but you can't all have that problem, right?
I'll try to elaborate: when I'm stimming, I dont want to fiddle with controls. Like at all. That is even more prominent when there are popper prompts involved. I want to lay back and enjoy and that audio and video stay in sync. The immersion breaks if I have to manually change stuff along the way, even if it feels better in a given moment.

diglet wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:01 pm I am working on functionality to load funscripts into Restim. Once I'm done with this functionality it should be easy to add a button to create a mp3 with the current settings and the correct length. Loading funscripts is a bit more complicated than I initially expected (meaning, GUI coding is tedious), I estimate a few more weeks until this is completed.
Thank you for making that effort! This will allow anyone to create their perfectly suited stim mp3 and then immerse themselves like I explained above :love:
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

The estim MP3 is straight from the funscripts. It has frequency and volume variations. I recorded it with pulse settings set to pulse frequency 100, pulse width 10, and pulse interval random 33. I think the pulses obscure the typical estim sound and this is why it sounds so strange if you listen to it and you don't hear the frequency sweeps from the funscript. They are there and I can feel them. You can sort of feel the pulses. They are really fast so not very noticeable. It's a little like having estim and a tiny vibrator at the same time.

The PMV estim track is identical to the CH version. Satn00b, I don't know why it is out of sync for you. I don't believe it is for anyone else. There may be something funny about your set up or the particular time you tried it.

I've tried it with common at head, balls, and ass. They all feel great and not significantly different from one another. The only difference is a little more focus on the location of the common.

-digitalparkinglot
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Restim works without having to fiddle with controls, at least I never use any controls, I don't really notice big difference calibrating it and I mostly use it at default settings to play funscripts.

However, I did notice desync once, it was a long video (almost 3h) and I noticed desync after half. It is probably just a bad funscript though, since it only happened once in that one.
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

In my experience MFP is very reliable at syncing, I did a thorough investigation more than a year ago because I identified some minor syncing issues, since then it has worked perfectly.

Frequency adjustments in Restim via T-Code when using the pulse-based generator does not work. It only works with the continuous generator. This will be fixed in the next release (whenever that is).
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:00 pm The PMV estim track is identical to the CH version. Satn00b, I don't know why it is out of sync for you. I don't believe it is for anyone else. There may be something funny about your set up or the particular time you tried it.
thanks for elaborating. I tried it again and noticed that the difference gets bigger in time, a clear indicator that the machine is too slow to process the video while the audio is playing at the correct speed. it's a very old computer (nearly 13 years now), so it's not really surprising. Though I never experienced it with full HD content yet, only on 4k. but then... there is a first time for everything.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

satn00b wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:47 am
digitalparkinglot wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:00 pm The PMV estim track is identical to the CH version. Satn00b, I don't know why it is out of sync for you. I don't believe it is for anyone else. There may be something funny about your set up or the particular time you tried it.
thanks for elaborating. I tried it again and noticed that the difference gets bigger in time, a clear indicator that the machine is too slow to process the video while the audio is playing at the correct speed. it's a very old computer (nearly 13 years now), so it's not really surprising. Though I never experienced it with full HD content yet, only on 4k. but then... there is a first time for everything.
For that a small bump left right (i.e. just 5 seconds backward) is worth trying to fix it, as it might cause player to start sending fresh timestamp. Also worth trying different player?
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

edger477 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:35 pm For that a small bump left right (i.e. just 5 seconds backward) is worth trying to fix it, as it might cause player to start sending fresh timestamp. Also worth trying different player?
I could do that in VLSync, but it's not a static difference, it grows the longer the video plays. I don't want to skip back and forth every 2 minutes just to reset the sync. Seems I need a newer media player (i.e. computer) there.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Try MPC first, I think is the lightest one that should work on older pc.
InfamousPlantain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InfamousPlantain »

diglet wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:01 pm
I have to say I don't really understand why mp3's are desired. From my point of view the ability to modify the calibration settings on-the-fly is very powerful, and that is something you have to give up with mp3-based audio. I see DPL's point about his bedroom PC not running Restim, but you can't all have that problem, right?
First, let me thank you for taking this stuff to the next level. Thank dpl too for giving into the continuous mp3 requests to make one in a roundabout way for this. I don't know about others, but my situation is an older GearVR (yea, I get it, its probably time to upgrade) that just streams from a fileshare. It's not driven by heresphere and the idea of 'sync' on it is manual sync between it and another device. Having everything contained in the file already makes it simpler. Also, I'm not opposed to experimenting on my own to create something more customized for myself, but at the same time, it feels very daunting -- even with DPL's detailed instructions. I'm slowly warming up to it though, I just need to slowly think things through on how it will fit my cobbled together stuff, but in the meantime, it's also easier to have something to experience the creator's intentions.