Any interest in a live "beta test" for my newest tease?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
afro
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Any interest in a live "beta test" for my newest tease?

Post by afro »

Hello friends, it's afro from Milovana. You may know me from my previous deepthroat teases.

I'm currently working on a new tease that revolves around anal, deepthroating, and stroking/edging. It is a story based tease in which you have created a "Bodyswap Pill" that allows you to take the form of anybody you can imagine. Rather than use it for the greater good or something nefarious, you use it to transform and sell your body online. The story clocks in at about 3 hours minimum(there are checkpoints), and requires a buttplug, two dildos(oral/anal) and a lot of lube.

I will not be able to fully playtest the tease until the last weekend of January. Though I have tested it in segments via the checkpoint system and I think (hope) the community will enjoy it

So last night I had the idea of releasing it without a complete playthrough so that I could test it with the rest of the community simultaneously. Sort of like a beta test. Personally I think it could be extra hot knowing that other people are experiencing the tease for the first time at the same time as I am. And then I could immediately collect community feedback and fix/tweak the tease same day.

I was thinking 10 p.m. eastern time on January 25th, 26th, or 27th depending on your feedback. I'm aware this may be a flop lol, but if I can get just ONE other person to play with me I'd be satisfied. The tease will be released eventually regardless.

If interested just comment which date would work best Jan26, Jan27,or Jan28. Majority rules. Thanks for taking the time to read this post
dangdoggydog
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Any interest in a live "beta test" for my newest tease?

Post by dangdoggydog »

It's an awesome idea and I love your other teases, but 3 hours is crazy long. I probably wouldn't be able to give you feedback the day of beta release, but I most probably could a day or two after. So I'll just vote Jan 26.
Royal_Site555
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Royal_Site555 »

I could easily do 25th or 27th. I've done about 15 different oral/anal teases and plethora of others here the past 2 years. Would love to give good feedback. I always gets excited for new anal releases! :w00t:
afro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by afro »

Royal_Site555 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:48 am I could easily do 25th or 27th. I've done about 15 different oral/anal teases and plethora of others here the past 2 years. Would love to give good feedback. I always gets excited for new anal releases! :w00t:
Glad to have an experienced tester! Just a heads up, I will be radio silent until the week of release. Gonna be checking back in this thread to see if we have any more interest, but won't be responding much. I'll announce the release time and date on January 24th
dangdoggydog wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:07 am It's an awesome idea and I love your other teases, but 3 hours is crazy long. I probably wouldn't be able to give you feedback the day of beta release, but I most probably could a day or two after. So I'll just vote Jan 26.
I'm happy to have you participating even if you cant do a full playthrough :) That means you can test out the checkpoint system!
I'm pretty proud of my system lol. Just keep track of where you leave off and please let me know how the checkpoints work from your perspective

Thanks for chiming in!
afro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by afro »

Alright, looks like not too much interest. But thanks for those of you who chimed in
I will be releasing Thursday night 9 p.m. eastern (U.S)-that's Friday 3 a.m. GMT
After writing and rewriting it for months I am excited to finally share!
I'll look through the feedback thread this weekend and make any tweaks