[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Estim Snakes and Ladders

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Estim Snakes and Ladders

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

pess1 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:01 pm Hello! 2B user reviewing!
This was absolutely awesome!
The audio files were amazing, 9 of 10! (figuratively)
With the 2B (triphase) almost all spaces were try-not-to-cum, except sometimes on the "?" spaces which would feel like nothing, i clicked "Mercy!" so i'd get sent back to get some good stim again, and one of the files on ladders could be a bit spiky which felt more like the punishment that should be given from "?". But this is on the limitations and fault of the 2B, not you!
I have only 2 wishes/recommendations
1. You have to get the perfect roll to get to the finish, eg. if youre at 33 and roll a 3, you land on 34 "oh no! snake down to 21" :-D
2. When on the finish line, and clicking "I'm not done yet!" I expected to get more time or a loop, but it just stopped which I guess is fine in the terms of "denial" :lol: But i was hoping to loop the file!

I've been playing for this for 3 days, and today it seemed it wasn't random. After 20 rolls it seems like I'll win in 4-5 rolls. So I really wished for that PERFECT roll to win. I'm really into try-not-to-cum :-P

Thank you for your contribution!
PS. Project 55 is awesome too!
Thank you for your review.
i will check, the Im not done yet button SHOULD give you more time of stimulation, so there is definitely something going on.
The "torture" part from the ? mistresses probably don§t work on the 2B...
Happy you like project 55... did you find the Easter egg?
pess1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Estim Snakes and Ladders

Post by pess1 »

[/quote]
Thank you for your review.
i will check, the Im not done yet button SHOULD give you more time of stimulation, so there is definitely something going on.
The "torture" part from the ? mistresses probably don§t work on the 2B...
Happy you like project 55... did you find the Easter egg?
[/quote]

Easter Egg?! Not yet, but I hope will! :w00t: