[Release] Triple X-COM: Crash Landing (1.1)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Which feature is important for the next tease?

Combat System
19%
Penis Length
6%
World Map
19%
Many alternative Endings
24%
Fetish Options Menu
32%

Total votes: 267

MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Release] Triple X-COM: Crash Landing (1.1)

Post by MisterFlames »

digital1223 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:55 am Sorry bout the thread necro, I just finished the tease and thought it was really well done. Kudos to the dev!

Got a few questions about the game, there will be endgame spoilers so I don't recommend unrevealing until story mode is completed:
Spoiler: show
How many endings are there? I noticed that I was able to get 2 of them. One from leaving the planet (without uncovering truth), and one from going past the last day without leaving planet.

From the first ending, I'm given the impression that there's a way to uncover truth too; does anyone have tips for that?

I've also heard a lot on the forums about explosions, but honestly I haven't figured out what everyone's hype was about. Concerns me a bit that I'm missing out on key content, unless we're talking about a 5th spell or something under Magic.

Similarly, people talk about varied gameplay; I've been facing the same tasks in fighting, am I missing something important? The gameplay is great, don't get me wrong, but I'm definitely feeling FOMO right now lol. I did kill 2 aliens early on without realizing that there could be potential consequences; felt a bit regretful every time I saw them back as zombies later. The loot wasn't even that good!

Are there further skills that are enhanceable under the captive alien, other than the first 3? I feel like they'd be hidden, but I definitely haven't encountered them.

What do people do in the end game? Other than gaining creds that we rapidly end up not being able to use. In story mode it's a very tight game, kept me on edge haha.

Overall, great game! Really enjoyed it. I did not expect to actually be more invested in the story than... y'know.
Hi!

Really appreciate the feedback. :-) Sorry for the late reply!

Here are a few spoilers. It's been a while since I touched the tease, so I don't remember everything:
Spoiler: show
Regarding endings:

There are currently 3 ending scenes: "Economy Victory" where you leave the planet and realize (too late) that you yourself are "Subject X" / the source of the corruption. It has a few different outcomes for each girl depending on how far they've gotten in their storylines. The second ending is the "Timeout", when you are too long on the planet and the corruption is too high (very short scene). And the third ending is losing against the aliens in the "final battle", again a very short scene though. I always wanted to add more scenes or extend the existing scenes at some point but didn't come around to it so far. :blush:

Explosions:

There are indeed 5 magic spells, the last one being a meteor attack. I'm not sure if that's what you mean by explosions, though.

Killing aliens FOMO:

I understand that feeling haha. There are a few sideeffects from not showing mercy and I believe there is an extra text that applauds you for not killing anyone if you manage to. Another thing I wanted to elaborate more on, but the tease had become a little bit of a feature bloat and I have never come around to expand on that idea further. So you haven't missed out on anything by killing aliens, you only need to live with that decision. :-D

Alien skills:

If I recall correctly, Magic and Vampire/Leech are the more indepth unlocks from researching. The others are all passive bonus effects: Critical, Strength, Speed, Resistance.
There will be a continuation of the story in some form at some point. So I'm glad that you got invested in it.