PSA 312B users must try Re-Stim

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

samsonjude1776
Explorer
Explorer

PSA 312B users must try Re-Stim

Post by samsonjude1776 »

I just got into using Re-Stim and MFP to run funscripts and had too share how much it has improved my triphase experience with the 312B. For years Ive struggled to get triphase audio files to work well on the 312B . Some work ok but most of the time its very hit or miss and very difficult to dial it in the signal just right and keep it there. And even then the signal often felt too harsh. The common on head config was especially a no go for me. 312B users will know exactly what Im talking about.

With Re-Stim I can fine tune everything so perfectly that every new funscript conversion I've tried feels absolutely amazing. I spent hours going back through my collection and finding corresponding funscripts to convert and really cant see my self going back to playing any other way now. I also was able to incorporate my Lovense Edge 2 to the mix using MFP's Buttplug IO connection and having that run in sync with estim is fantastic. If you have a 312B you absolutely have to give Re-Stim a try. It takes some time to set up but I cant express enough how much its worth it. Big thanks to Diglet for this amazing app.
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: PSA 312B users must try Re-Stim

Post by diglet »

:thankyou:
guytohypno
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by guytohypno »

My biggest problem with some of the files with my 312B, was that they would go 'out of synch' and I would lose the stroking sensation and it would just become buzzing instead of the stroking. Does this fix that issue?
BlueM00
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueM00 »

samsonjude1776 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:41 pm For years Ive struggled to get triphase audio files to work well on the 312B . Some work ok but most of the time its very hit or miss and very difficult to dial it in the signal just right and keep it there. And even then the signal often felt too harsh. The common on head config was especially a no go for me. 312B users will know exactly what Im talking about.
I thought it was just me. I've often had to switch from head-common. I made significant progress when I learned that the 312b common is actually the tip of each connector, as until then I've always "known" -ve of a 3.5mm mono connector to be the ring. But even so, I still often get frustrated with tri-phase and just either give up, or switch to the more-reliable 2 x bipolar.

Trouble with Re-stim is that I would need to set up my PC or laptop to run it, whereas I only do estim with an Android tablet and VR headset. So for me, it's pretty-much mp3 or nothing.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Not available for OSX, unfortunately. My Windows 11 tablet won't' split output either, I can run video but hear no audio.
samsonjude1776
Explorer
Explorer

Post by samsonjude1776 »

guytohypno wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:59 am My biggest problem with some of the files with my 312B, was that they would go 'out of synch' and I would lose the stroking sensation and it would just become buzzing instead of the stroking. Does this fix that issue?
I experienced the same issues. It doesnt fix the issue with a given audio file b/c as of yet ReStim does not play audio files , BUT the funscript files it does play and the way in which you can fine tune the signals does allow for consistent and smooth stroking feeling. Just about all of my favorite Estiming PMVs,Cock Hero's, or scenes have funscripts already and every one I tried was great experience once I got it all set with Restim.
samsonjude1776
Explorer
Explorer

Post by samsonjude1776 »

throwawayacct wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:11 am Not available for OSX, unfortunately. My Windows 11 tablet won't' split output either, I can run video but hear no audio.
The tablet does not give you the ability to select sound output? For example I select to run my audio through my bluetooth headphones through the Windows 11 menu and the stim through an usb sound card by selecting it in ReStim.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

samsonjude1776 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:55 pm
throwawayacct wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:11 am Not available for OSX, unfortunately. My Windows 11 tablet won't' split output either, I can run video but hear no audio.
The tablet does not give you the ability to select sound output? For example I select to run my audio through my bluetooth headphones through the Windows 11 menu and the stim through an usb sound card by selecting it in ReStim.
It does allow me to select a SINGLE output source. Surface Pro. Not all tablets and windows devices are the same - it's limited to a single output source. I run an external, USB sound card so I'm not "twiddling" my BT Stim dials.

OSX has the Audio MIDI Utility which can allow you to map audio to any connected source, and Apple computers (IDK about mobile) all have the hardware to run multiple audio outputs. It's a legacy from Apple's former life as primary device for creatives.