⚡[ESTIM RELEASE] - Electric Dreams

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: ⚡[ESTIM RELEASE] - Electric Dreams

Post by ZeeWW »

Hi,

Can someone give me straightforward instructions on how to play this? I'm on Windows 10 and have VLC media player. All the files have downloaded. I have run the Windows batch file, and all works okay.

What I'm not sure about is how to run the estim audio and video together and pick either the triphase or dual channel audio? I have USB to 3.5mm, double jack audio adapter external Stereo Sound Card that I would use for headphone playback, and I would like to use my 3.5mm laptop jack to play the estim file to my device.

Thanks in advance.

IGNORE - now got it working!!! :w00t:
Last edited by ZeeWW on Fri May 19, 2023 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
se77ens
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by se77ens »

I created an account just so I could post a thank you for this project! Man, this thing really hits the mark for me! I love the random aspect, not knowing how the end will play out. Each time as I run the video, I want a “certain ending” sooooo bad but hope for one of the “others,” haha. It’s delicious, and I can’t get enough!

I wonder if you could help me to modify the build script a bit, or maybe you could point me in the right direction. Here’s what I’m up to:
Spoiler: show
I’d like to weight the random scale to make it a 40% chance to get ending 1, 30% for ending 3, 20% ending 4, and only 10% ending 2. I’m integrating this a bit with my chastity play and I’d like to increase the chance of denial and reduce the chance of release and therefore ending my chastity sentence.
Thanks so much for your hard work on this project, I hope to see more like it in the future!
jtcrave69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jtcrave69 »

This was so enjoyable! Not knowing which ending to expect makes the build up more intense.
se77ens wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:31 am
Spoiler: show
I’d like to weight the random scale to make it a 40% chance to get ending 1, 30% for ending 3, 20% ending 4, and only 10% ending 2.
This should do it, replace this line

Code: Select all

set /a ending_number=%random% %% 4 + 1
with this code:

Code: Select all

set /a r=(%RANDOM% %% 100) + 1

if %r% LEQ 40 ( set /a ending_number=1 )
if %r% GTR 40 ( if %r% LEQ 50 ( set /a ending_number=2 ) )
if %r% GTR 50 ( if %r% LEQ 80 ( set /a ending_number=3 ) )
if %r% GTR 80 ( set /a ending_number=4 )
se77ens
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by se77ens »

jtcrave69 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:28 am
This should do it, replace this line

with this code:
So rad. I was on the right track, syntax was a little off. Seems to work, will find out my fate in…. ugh… 7 days.

Thanks man! This community is great, so glad I finally joined!
MatzeM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MatzeM »

Hello Together,

just need to say thank you again for that wonderful piece of art.

Rillo, DigitalParkingLot and Edger, this one is on my "all time favorite" list and I really enjoy it.

Especially the approach with the multi ending is genious

If I'd have a wish, I would wish to see another release similar to this one.

Best regards
M
bd4224
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bd4224 »

This looks great! Any chance of getting a version that could be played on android? Premade with only one ending would be plenty, I'd just like to be able to experience it (no access to a computer, only a tablet). Thank you.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by boundupone »

I finally had a chance to spend some time with this, and have 2 full play throughs (I manually selected the ending as i get so few chances to properly stim i dont want a denied ending.

Overall love the video, the idea, the girls are unbelievable. Would prefer some harder clips in there, but really enjoyed it

For some reason I could not get the triphase to work for me. tried many trode configurations and was constantly trying different MA settings (right from min to max). maybe is my ET312b?

dual channel was sooo much better, and some fantastic signals in here.

the best scene stim wise for me was the girl girl scene at about 1 hour, that had me riding the edge and trying not to cum

cum signal, unfortunately didn't do it for me, was nice, but not enough to get me over the edge (the one from the gog scene I mention above with a ramp would for sure have made me cum on the spot)

overall one of the best, and looking forward to what comes in the future
Try anything once!