Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by benbron »

korashar wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:58 pm @benbron, I actually have a file already named "benbron-set-2" :lol: I just never started it because you had to take a break. I remember some of the ideas I had for the gym...
I'm both happy and terrified to hear that! Especially if it's anything like the first set. :lol:
Creator of Denials & Orgasms 1 & 2
Co-creator of Decks of Denial
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by benbron »

Set for @korashar! Be sure to give me some feedback on the set!

SET:
Spoiler: show
Hello korashar! My name is Mica Martinez.

Lucky you, been receiving set after set after set...

What hve you done to receive this much attention?

And without any rules. Maybe it's the creative freedom that have made you everyones target?

Now, we need some ground rules.

Why don't you... stroke 50 times for each pic?

And 30 more times if you can spot any lingerie.

Edge for tits...

And edge for ass as well!

And maybe an edge for each girl with any kind of tattoo as well?

Edge for nose piercings... They make anyone look even more sexy!

Now that we've established some ground rules, I want you to start again from the beginning and go through the pics with your new rules. You may continue onward when you get back to this pic. And of course the edges and strokes stack!

I heard what you did to that poor benbron...

You just had him edging over and over again.

Leaving him in a puddle of his own cum. Not once but twice!

I heard he even had to take eight months off Milovana just to recover! But that may be only gossip as well.

As I said before, my name is Mica, but most people I meet calls me Karma. Not really sure why though... I'll have to fetch some things, but I'll give you something to do while waiting. Watch this video of me and stroke to the beat. If you edge you have to pause and start over from the beginning. If you can't manage even after three tries you can hold the edge to the end of the video instead. Here's the video: https://spankbang.com/55zgh/video/mica+martinez+thong
Then proceed!
Ah, you're back! Tell me, did you manage to complete the video without edging even once?

YES:
That's really impressive, as you should already be a bit gooned out. And if you didn't edge that means you're not quite there yet. Watch the video again but edge five times and hold the last one for 10 seconds!Image
NO:
Oh, so your cock's starting to be sensitive already. Perfect, your entering the goon state, just where I want to have you...
Now, I heard you tormented benbron with his fetish for bikinis and lingerie. Poor thing had to watch all those try-ons and catwalks. I bet it was quite the agony for him!

It would be a shame if it would come back to bite your own ass some way...

But I'm sure that won't happen! Speaking of ass...

I have a friend that I would like to introduce you to.

She has a sort of problem she needs your assistance with. I know you're the right one to help her out! Now go!

Go help Micas friend:
Oh, it's you! Mica sent you here? Great! I'm always in need of help when it comes to choosing new bikinis! Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23lqOiG ... yT&index=2
Massage your balls while I'm talking and stroke freely while I'm silent. Edge and ride the edge if you can see my ass.

I'm not quite convinced yet. Maybe we can find some nice ones at the catwalk? Stroke to the beat. If you edge you have to stop and start again when the girl leaves the catwalk. Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJxnQFx-EnI

Let's watch some more. In fact, when I did this with benbron, he had to ruin and then he was thinking clearer. Yea, that'll do! Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhgzNRai0oQ stroke to the beat, edge, ride it and RUIN it! You can come back when you're done with your little task!

Haha, you look just like benbron! Watching catwalks with a cum dripping cock in your hand! Have a short break if you need to recover, and then help me choose the best ones from this catalogue.

Catalogue
Thanks korashar! Now I know which one to get. You can go back to Mica now. Tell her I said hi!

Continue:
Ah, you're back.

So kind of you to help a friend out.

Oh, you tell me she ruined you?

Well, why would that be? Why would people call me Karma...

You're having flashbacks from that set you created for benbron?

Do you remember what he had to do in the end?

After ruining him so suddenly...

You had Maarya and Eva build him up again...

Just to ruin him again.

Well, at least he got a choice of a difficult task or ruining. Maybe I should give you the same..?

Your first option is to ruin for Maarya. If you choose this option watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma4NoS2 ... T&index=32 stroke freely but after the first minute you have to get to the edge. Ride it until Maarya gets up from the water. Then ruin your orgasm.

Your second option is to goon, edge and ruin for her for 1 whole month. You watch at least 1 video of her daily, the Model Films and Try on hauls. You can’t watch without edging, and you can’t cum without ruining. If you cum for her, you must ruin it, no matter what. If that is your choice you can now cum freely to this video https://txxx.com/videos/15506475/mica-m ... romo=31134 and after that you start this challenge. If you fail however, there will be major cosequences.

Be sure to let me know what your choice was... Bye for now!

My rules:
I'll continue from where I left in May 2023.

I'm hugely submissive and will do pretty much anything that a Goddess commands me to do. I love being toyed with and to follow the rules that are given. Lingerie, bikinis, slutty dresses and yoga pants are probably my biggest turn-ons.

If no other rules are given I'll follow this very simple set of rules, but know that I enjoy it very much to be dominated and when my rules are thrown in the garbage and I'm just told what to do:

Stroke 30 time
s for each pic.
Edge for ass in lingerie.
Edge for naked pussy.
Edge for naked ass.
Additional rule: Stroke 30 times for each pic of a girl with GLASSES. (Added by Favorite Eva De Vil and korashar on May 5th. 2023)

My limits are: scat and pain.

Toys: The Handy (An automatic stroker, can use existing funscripts or sync with video from faptap.com or wanks.com), Fleshlight Quickshot (Riley Reid, Mia Malkova, Alien + connctor to connect two of them together), dildo, small vibrator, cock rings, lube. Let me know immediately if I'll need any of these in the set, especially if The Handy is needed, as it takes some time to prepare it. No need to use any of these, just for your knowledge and inspiration.

Favorite girls:
  • Eva De Vil
  • Adriana Chechik
  • Gia Derza
  • Eliza Ibarra
  • Lilith
  • Carolina Sweets
I like to meet new girls. I'll add them to my favorites when encountered in sets if I feel like it. Favorites can be promoted to Goddesses if they convince me of it.

Goddesses: If a model can convince me to add her to my Goddess list, I'll double everything for her as long as she stays on the list. Can have only three Goddesses at once. I like to think that a Goddess that get's dropped down to a Favorite should punish me or convince me to let her back to the status of Goddess. But that isn't necessary, just an option to explore if you feel like it. :-)

Current Goddesses:
  • Valerica Steele
Given rules: I'll modify my rules with any additional rules that may be given. Rules can also be removed.

Orgasm, ruin, denial, multiple ruins in set... You decide! :-D
Last edited by benbron on Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Drool »

BBBeanie wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:26 am
@BBBeanie: a set for you.

#BBBeanieSet
#WBDrool

You need:
medium sized dildo (oral use only)
The Set:
So you are finally back.
I missed your muffled screams.

And I missed the admiration you are giving me.

The dedication.

Let's warm your balls up so they take the real thing later.

Oh, how I missed your service.

You will meet some new friends today.

I hope you like them.

They are waiting for you in several rooms here in my house.

Each one with another challenge.

It's up to you in which order you visit them.

But visit each of my friends once.

Phil
Hiya!
I'm Phil. Switch to Ballbusting Mode, if you aren't already playing that way.
And if you spot a cock, suck your medium dildo in a casual, playful way for at least 30 seconds, before you do the busting.

Oh... obviously we have to tweak your rules a bit.

Replace 'pussy' with 'dick'.

Talking of dick...

Why wasting time?

You know why I'm here.

And I know why you are here.

Okay, my dick is not really big. But I can change this. Just a second...

See? Ta-da!

Frankly, watching you punching your balls is a strange turn-on for me.

Maybe I will try this too one day.

And maybe you could lend me a hand...

My nipples count as breasts, in case you are wondering.

And my cum will be worth a brutal hit (wait for it.)

Wait... *pant pant*

Yeah! Here it is!

Phew! Thanks for playing with me.
Maybe we will meet again some day?

Anjelica
I'm Anjelica. And I'm here to break your balls, so switch to Ball Breaking Mode.

We will end your little session with a flooring hit.

I'm just telling you, so you can prepare mentally.

Do you want to borrow...

... one of my dumbbells for this?

Prepare your balls for the big hit.

Make them soft and vulnerable.

I hope you are prepared.

Do all necessary punches for me and then, send yourself to the floor.

Bye bye!

Alex
I'm Alex Grey. I hope you didn't expect anyone else. Ballbusting Mode activated.

You look a bit disappointed.

Did you expect some cock when you read the name 'Alex'?

That's no problem.

Because...

... I invited a cock.

Or even better than that...

Because you know two is better than one...

I invited two cocks.
Jealous?

And I not only invited them for some sucking.

Also for more serious business.

Having two holes has its advantages, don't you think so?

Two alpha cocks at the same time. Jealous again?

Jealous again?

Oh... this feels so amazing.

Look how they stretched my butt.
Floor yourself for this view.

See you...
Adriana
Hi there. I guess you know me.
Ballbusting Mode.

Did you come to see some wholesome softcore?

No, you didn't.

You came for filthy hardcore.

And we won't disappoint you.

Now, that's a warm-up...

*gag* Can't talk...

*gag* *slurp*

Thrust it in HARD!

*retch*

Nice balls...

I think I'm cumming...

I'm so close...

Oh SHIIIIT!

Floor yourself for my squirting climax!
Brooklyn
Ballbusting Mode.
Hi, I'm Brooklyn and I have a special rule for you.

Take your medium dildo and put it in your mouth.
Hold it there without using your teeth.

Nice! I hope it won't fall out while you are caressing your balls.

Because there will be some punishment.

When you are losing the dildo...

... you have to VISIT MY FRIEND ANJELICA AGAIN.
(If you haven't seen Anjelica already, you have to visit her twice. Not necessarily in one row.)

So you better try hard.
Oh and this juicy cock is worth 1 brutal hit from now on.

Don't let that cock in your mouth get too slippery.

Because that could hurt your balls.

And no teeth. Most guys hate that.

But I guess you know this.

Hey, this thing is so big I could hide behind it.

You nearly made it...

On last flooring hit at the end!
--------------------------------------------------

Back to Mila
You made it and I'm proud of you, Beanie.
Now take a rest.
You will need all of your stamina for next time...

Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

@brian: FB on FB
Glad you liked it.
The next set might not be her hottest, but damn she has incredible feet
I completely agree with that. She's not looking tooooo great here, especially compared to the set before. But hey, feet. :lol:

korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by korashar »

Quick question: Would any of you guys prefer to receive private EOS webteases over a set via post?

The drawback for me is that it lacks proper GIF support and I love GIFs, but interaction possibilities grows a lot.
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 23
Losses: 23

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by brian »

korashar wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:44 pm Quick question: Would any of you guys prefer to receive private EOS webteases over a set via post?

The drawback for me is that it lacks proper GIF support and I love GIFs, but interaction possibilities grows a lot.
To be perfectly honest I do prefer normal sets. Mainly because I can pause any time, scroll back etc. I like doing that. Repeating a part I had to pause etc. but that’s just me.

PS: I had a little idea for Benbron, but might have to wait until next week :/
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 27/APR/2024
Last ruin: 2/MAY/2024
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

korashar wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:44 pm Quick question: Would any of you guys prefer to receive private EOS webteases over a set via post?

Agreeing with Brian that normal sets are more flexibel. But if you need interaction, you maybe could include some mini-EOS-tease.
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

Hey all! Not having much of a free time, but I'll do all the sets :lol:
Currently, on Day 1 of brian's set and my backlog of creation has a set for BBBeanie, benbron and Helequin. Not in a specific order.
brian wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:23 pm
FB on day 1
I do believe Alex is one of my Top 3 most beautiful faces of all.
Loved that you brought e-girls :w00t: into the game! Thanks for that. I gooned hard for them. The 3 edges per minutes was fucking hard, and I had to concentrate really fucking hard in the middle of the video not to ruin everything. There was a point that I was begging to just hold the edges.

I'm anxious to continue and mad because I don't know when I'll be able too! The "do a task before set" was a cool idea, can easily do that, but the "by the end of your day" I'll honestly don't believe I can follow up with. I managed day 1, but sometimes my free time is by the morning or till the afternoon. Let's see, I'll do my best.

Also, since I'm definitely not a foot guy, and I'm too lazy to put my cage and take it off so quickly, I extended my fetch play a little bit :-D . I hope Alex don't get mad and that you "enjoy" the set below. Btw, thanks for incorporating this! Really cool.
This set is a product of what I call fetch-play. You understand more in my rules. Alex's Grey demanded that I created this set. This is from the set brian created for me.

#fetch
#brianset
#Everyoneset - Partially, anyone who's a foot lover can play part 1 (just feet pictures). The rest is for brian.
#short
#WBkorashar

Brian read this before set.
Sorry for this... I could not resist, so... Get your toys and prepare some time a bit longer than 20 pictures.
The Set
Hey Feet lovers! Here are some feet for you edgesluts to edge to! One edge per picture, can you?
FEET SET

CONTINUE
Beautiful! What was your favorite feet? Go back to it and give it 3 goodbye edges! No need to rush, you can try to find your orgasm elsewhere! Oh, is your name Brian? If you are The brian we know, do the set below!
SPECIAL FOR BRIAN
Hello brian boy! Miss me? There are some special feet down here for you... And in the end there's Alex Grey's feet! But, to reach it you must edge to each picture and add one edge per picture. Yes, 1st = 1 edge, 2nd = 2 edges, 3rd =edges...10th = 10 edges, and so on. You may NOT see how many pictures are there, and you may not rest more than 30 seconds. You may forfeit at any moment and stay denied for 24h. If you ruin you lose. So... how far can you go? Remember, this is NOT made for you to win, so don't feel bad giving up!
Heeeey! I'm so happy to see I'm on your favorite list now! I hope you are enjoying my feet... Huhmm... I don't' want to spoil things but... Why don't you stop here? Just ruin for my feet. I mean, you will lost the opportunity to see my pussy, ass and feet in high heels on the next picture, but then you will also avoid what Alex has for you. I'm juuuust saying... We will have other encounters, I know we will! Well, move on then, there's only one picture left.
Alex Grey's Feet!
Unff... It is impressive how you gooners believe in every pair of boobs that talk to you. Did you brain melt? You thought you could use MY pet Korashar to bring MY feet to you? Freely like this? No way brian. Edge one last time for me.
Now lock yourself up right now. "A short set" you thought, right? Nope. Lock yourself and stay locked until you can start hurting and cucking for the next hour or so. We have something for you. Oh, yes, we, because there's a hot fucking man to enjoy the feet you can never touch.
Since we are on the simple side of things. Here's what you are going to do. You will do progression. For each picture squeeze your PC muscle 1 time quickly, then give your balls a quick slap, then squeeze and hold 5 seconds and give a hard slap, finally squeeze 10 seconds and give a really hard slap. So... 1, 2, 3 per picture, got it?

Oh....

My feet you wanted huh? Are you and korashar plotting something? Hah... You ARE gonna leak for my feet, but inside that cage!

Enjoy the view, cuck. This is the taste you will never haver.
Press your face with your hands. Feel what you will never truly feel.
Worship what you cannot touch...
Ahhww..Mhmm...
I'm all his now...

And you... All mine. All of you edgesluts.
Be it cucking, be it edging... You all serve us.
The queen and goddesses of Milovana.

Are in you pain or in pleasure?

Does not matter cuck, HE will be in pleasure, soon.
So let's try something different... New rules: Stop hitting yourself, pick you cock sleeve and stroke it with your hands. 20 strokes and 20 PC squeezes per pose.
Pump...
Pump and feel... Nothing.
Only your cock striving to get hard on that cage....
Stroking a false cock while I stroke this very real one in front of you.
Don't you love it?
Don't you crave it?
Look at me. Say it "I love it"
"I crave it".... Pick your fleshlight. The moment he touches my pussy, I want you fingering that fleshlight on top of the other rules. So fingering while stroking the sleeve and squeezing your PC muscle...
Finger it!
Mhmmmm...
Imagine you could give me this pleasure...
And then remember...
You can not.
You will not.
Thrust you caged cock in the air, like I was riding you.
Like you could pound me...
Hard...
And deep...
Play with you plastic toys...
Perhaps I'll teach that e-girl cherry not to be so lenient with you edgesluts... Stroking while you should be working... Such a bad behavior you two have.
Oh....
Oh boy this ass is asking for a slap... So slap your because that's all you have.

Mmsss..... Sooooo goood brian! So fucking could...
You liked to watch me. So watch, cuck toy.
Let the sight of my pussy getting fucked dwell on yor mind forever....
Oo-ohhwwmm
Time to end....
So behold what not even alone you will have...
Watch closer....
Closer....
Nope. Not yet, fuckslut.
CONTINUE
You want to see my feet full of cum, you have to cum. I mean, not a real orgasm. So unlock yourself and put that cock sleeve. Start stroking, 100 times now.
You will ruin inside it! I want you to edge one time per pose inside it. But you have 30 seconds for that. If you go beyond 30 seconds without edging, punch your balls hard and repeat. So go, start now.
Pump...
Edge...
Get ready to ruin...
Pump...
Edge...
Get ready to ruin for my feet...
For my pussy...
For my body...
For everything... RUIN NOW!
RUINED (Click for the ending)

Huh... Good boy. Now I have to punish korashar, because I said 10-20 pictures... I mean, we fucked you up indeed but... Oh fuck, you pets never behave right....Ahh almost forgot, the picture you wanted is below. But do nothing, just admire it and go away, ruined.
Bye.
Last edited by korashar on Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by brian »

benbron wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:15 pm
Set for Benbron

#benbronSet
#WBBrian

before set
you will need your basic toys - not The Handy. If you need to know which toy(s) exactly prior, open below
Fleshlight Quickshot
SET
Oh look who it is....
if it isn't my favorite toy
have you missed me?
shhh...don't tell me
I mean, I know you do...but how much did you really miss me?
Are you still prepared to do anything for me?
serve me however I wish, lick me from my head to my feet. Worship me, suffer for my pleasure?
Well those are just words...
I want too see you back them up
So today I'm going to introduce you to some friends of mine
You said you wanted to meet some new girls after all...
Do you want to edge for this pussy?
DO IT THEN
Now go meet the girls...
Let's see if we can make use of your dick...or maybe even tongue later...

Hey benbron
Do you know what I realized?
You've been here for quite some time and I still don't really know what your kinks are?
According to your rules you're more of an ass guy. EDGE
But what about my boobs? EDGE to them
what about my legs? my feet? Edge
But you you know what else I don't know?
Do you just want to be used, teased and edges endlessly?
With my body
my curves
my pussy
or do you also like to watch?
If you want to watch some hard core action, watch me give everything you are so desperately dreaming of - watch this. https://de.spankbang.com/8jupo/video/el ... bubblespmv
You may edge, but for each edge I want one slap - either to your balls or your cock head

If you rather have me for yourself watch this. https://de.spankbang.com/7w9p8/video/tw ... rself+solo
You may edge - but exactly once - I don't care what you do for the rest of the time.
I know more about you know...
that might come handy....some day
Hey Benbron...do you like my outfit?
Yes, it counts as lingerie
I'm Foxy Alissa
I heard you like to meat new girls
I look sweet to you?
well little do you know...EDGE
I once hat Brian ruin his orgasm to me...EDGE
"and 20 other girls *laughs*
The thought of that alone gets me off every single time
Image"
Would you like to ruin your orgasm to me Benbron? EDGE
After all these edges, feeling so close to this explosive relief...
Just to watch it dribble out of that rockhard cock. Almost as if it's crying....
What else would you do for me? See there's the problem Eliza mentioned. I don't know what your limts are
But I'm quite sure I could test them.
Hold your edge for 10seconds and say "I'd do everything for you princess foxy"
Oh my god, I get off needy sluts like you.
Spread your legs...flex your PC muscle, make that cock bounce
now lick your hand and place above the underside of your cock, so it only touches when your cockbounces
that's all your stimulation for this pic, bounce as much as you like
haha, adorable. I bet you can't edge like that. But you'd love to for this view, wouldnt you?
Go on then, grab that cock and edge hard for me
Perhaps we'll meet again?
Hi Benbron, I'm Onlydi
I'm rather unknown...
What I do know though, is that I'm pushing all your buttons
Grag your Fleshlight Quickshot, lube up
You will do all your strokes with this and ignore your edging rules. It's up to you if you *have to* edge or *want to* edge. But there is one condition if you do either
For each edge, you will add an edge to to the next. So I want you to EDGE once NOW!
That means the next time you edge, you will have to edge twice. And so on...
While you stroke along I'm going to tell you what I'd do to you if you were here....
First I'd tie you down...
Then I'd slowly lick your cock, no sucking, until you couldn't take it any longer...
Just when you think you'd scream in frustration I'd put that cock head in my mouth and suck it once...
Then I'd let you stand behind me..
like this...You'd have to fuck me as long as I want...and if I'd hear one little moan I'd pull away...
It's all about control...it's all about me...
Speaking of which: EDGE (you know what that means) and hold the last one for 10 seconds
See, I know so much about you know. I know what you can take...
So I can push you further each time...perhaps one day I'll allow you to explode all over this ass. But that's not my decision...yet
There you are Benbron...did you have fun?
Looks like it...haha
EDGE
Here's the bad news
you are not going to cum today. Not at all...not even a drop of cum will leave that frustrated cock. Why?
See you told the girls what you liked, what you'd do for them, what you'd endure for them. But you didn't prove it to me....
That's not your fault?
Well you were the one who wanted to see other girls, wasn't it?
So man up, and accept the consequences. EDGE THREE TIMES FOR THIS PUSSY YOU WANT SO BADLY
And now pull up your pants. Today wasn't about me..it was about you. And I'm not rewarding that....
After set
This was rather basic, not entirely happy how it played out - the idea was better in my head. The content was semi-serious because I noticed during the set that I'm not entirely sure about some of your kinks / limits. So, if you like, take it as an invitation to add some info the girls might want to use :lol:. Hope you enjoyed.
My rules

Currently have some time for normal sets and a rare 3-day-window for a multi day set coming up (preferred if possible :blush: )
I don't have much time in real life so I try to plan the sets - ideally for full and multiple days.

Reason and explanation
I can't really deny myself a lot in real life, therefore I prefer full day or multi day sets for specific days during which I know I'm on my own. This way I can fully dive in to the excellent writing and have a full immersive denial experience I miss in real life.

How do they work? It's simple!
Multi day sets can but don’t have to be longer than a normal set. However, they cover multiple parts over x number of days: The only important thing for me is that they keep me occupied during my (little) denial window, ideally with multiple sessions per day. I’m always happy to return the favor with these!

PS: If you could kindly let me know when to do which part (of how many) that would help my daily routines and planning.
Next opportunities for full / multi day: Jan 29 AM to Jan 31 PM :blush:

Whatever type of set I receive, it's highly appreciated. :w00t:.
===================================================================
General Rules
There are two modes: normal mode and chastity mode (caged)
  • normal mode (standard): as the most here I want to serve and please the girls of Milovana (esp. my favourites below) by stroking, edging and doing what they please. It can be soft and gentle teasing, hard core and even some soft cucking
  • Chastity mode (for full / multi day sets): Although it's not a fantasy in real life I do enjoy being cucked by some favorites while caged, the hornier I get. Cucking can be girl on guy or girl on girl - nothing bi/shemale - I'm 100% straight

Regardless of caged or not: I get most turned on by the models showing me want I can't have: their body and pleasure - either by teasing me with it or especially during chastity mode giving it to other guys instead

:smartass: Both modes can work on their own, be combined and altered however you wish.

detailed rules & explanation for both modes below

:arrow: Normal mode
I start with this unless told otherwise.

Stroking
I'd like to wait a few images (at least 5,6) for my first edge

* 20 strokes for any girl on image
* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +10 for pussy
* lesbian scenes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)

strokes stack, if I edge too soon I'll slap my balls for the remaining strokes of the picture lightly

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot
Edges stack.

I edge fast after my first, so strokes will automatically result in edges soon.

Instructed edges welcome as well as additional rules, variations and moderate CBT
:arrow: Chastity Mode
(some changes)

During this I'm locked up while the model teases me with her words, images and actions: Not only is she taking away my orgasms, no, she's taking away my only pleasure (strokes & edges) and giving my desired orgasms to others (and herself). Cucking can also be a lesbian scene!

without further instructions I do the following:
  • stroke the "cock" of my chastity cage (no stimulation) based on stroke-rules
  • squeeze PC muscle 3 times based on edge-rules
- variations very welcome: no touching at all, make me stimulate myself locked etc - it's up to you

Here is an especially hot example from GoodGirl (spoiler) :idea:
I can’t believe you’re actually so pathetic that you’d sacrifice your orgasm just to watch me give it to someone else
Well I was kidding before but I’m not now
Can you guess why there are 2 of them?
That’s right, because not only did you forfeit your orgasm last time, you also forfeited it today
And I decided they’re going to these two gentlemen here instead of you
How does that make you feel?
I don’t really care. You did ask for this
You’re going to sit there and watch me get fucked and you’re going to enjoy it like the cuck you are
Unlike you, these 2 can cum whenever they want and do so all the time, this’ll probably be the second time they’ve each cum today
I think they’re getting close, are you ready?
Just think that this is the result of all your hard work and the 2 orgasms that you gave up for this
Come on, just a little bit more
Oh fuck, yes! Both of you cum at the same time!
Fill my mouth and pussy!
I hope this was worth it. Enjoy the blue balls
If you want to keep watching me maybe I’ll make it so you never get to cum again
the more turned on and desperate I am, the more I like this -> see "desperation status" :blush: I do get very excited during this - cumming inside cage is actually possible when desperate - edges however are rather dicy

Images are preferred, short videos are fine for this too (hqporner is great), some gallery recommendations are below.
The following is applicable for both modes
===================================================================
orgasms :idea:

Mostly each complete set ends with exactly one release - that means either at the end of the normal set or at the end of the final day of a multi day set. (I've tried some fun exceptions, but I'd like to ask you to stick to this)

Release can be - from most likely to least likely:
  • ruin
  • partial ruin (eg 1 stroke/finger, certain spot)
  • full orgasm (though this should be a bit likelier for multi day sets :blush: )
1 release (ruined or normal orgasm) is the max and the end of a set as I just lose to much excitement even after ruins

:idea: Rare Exception for multi day sets and/or desperation status ON: *If* you end with a ruin, another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try.
Desperation status: :idea: ON (automatically *ON* from day 2 for multi day sets)
if this is ON, I'm especially horny and probably have been denied for some time. It's my highest level of arousal and therefore submissiveness. that means:

I enjoy the girls to be especially evil :devil: and like noted under "Cuck Mode" to be shown what I can't have, or what I'm desperate for is taken away from me and given to others - either to the girls or by the girls to someone else :whistle:

I become so submissive that...
  • ...I really want to be used/abused by the girls
  • ...I almost don't want a full/normal orgasm at all (at least not the easy way) and instead to be left crushed (eg with a ruin :\'-()
  • ...I have low stamina. So more "cage time" might be adequate - I can actually cum/ruin inside my cage
  • ...I am quite turned on by the thought of CEI and more likely to pull through - probably only if ruined :blush:
  • ...another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try *if* the set ends with a ruin. See example below.
Example for an extremely devilish turn on:
when very desperate: Ending an intense (multi day) set with a crushing ruin - then gently building me up and tricking me into the thought of a fulfilling reward just to ruin me again is end level mean :devil:
For multi day sets desperation mode is automatically ON from day 2
Toys (just let me know if I need toys - don't have to say which - and I'll have all prepared)
  • chastity device (balls accessable)
  • Riley Reid Fleshlight (doesn't need to be connected to her character) - note: I cum very quickly using it / lose control easier
  • condoms
  • shoelace
  • cock sleeve: I can stroke the sleeve, e.g. as a form of punishment (less sensation, more stamina) and probably could cum using it
  • small paddle
Images
I like anything from soft solo shots, over lesbian, hard core, feet, anything (not a great fan of anal - it's ok if it's not the focus of the shot/narrative). Harder content like BBC, group is fine, especially/preferably for cuck-mode, the longer the set goes /the more desperate i am.

I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is awesome for a chastity-part or so.
(no male bi, I'm 100% straight)

:love: Favorites
  • :love:Uma Jolie my favorite visually
    always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, slutty cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms. (see current narratives at the top of my rules). One of the few characters who could really push me (CEI etc)
  • Emily Willis So dirty, loves to cuck and ruin me. One of the few characters who could really push me (CEI etc) 10 tight head strokes for her pussy
  • Scarlit Scandal - great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking- recently cucked me with another girl which was very hot. Recently gave me three strokes to cum, I came with the third and continued stroking. She didn't say if that was allowed but she didn't say it wasn't :whistle: 1 additional edge for her ass :blush:
  • :new:Naomi Woods new character. Playful, she's intrigued by cucking me and ruined me in my cage during our first encounter.
  • Anna Claire Clouds Loves to cuck me
  • :love:Liya Silver used to be my favorite dominant character (used a lot, lack of new material)
    First to lock me up: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, will never grant a full orgasm and could find ways to ruin without stroking *if* she wants...she can push limits and actually was the first to make me follow through with CEI
  • :new:Cherry Crush :blush:
Further favorites :blush:
  • Lana Rhodes
  • Eva Lovia very devilish and dirty, love to cuck
  • Clara Mia - intimidating - looks cruel, playful and strict.
  • Agatha Vega - much nicer and playful than the others
  • Sydney Cole - forced my first double ruin which was crushing - very dirty and slutty. loves making me watch her get fucked
  • Riley Reid - was confused why I had her Fleshlight if she's not on my list. What does that mean for me?
  • :idea: Jia Lissa helped Liya punish me for choosing to ruin instead of cumming fully instead. :-O - quite submissive, but not to me
  • Vanna Bardot pretty feet, slutty but confident
  • Melena Maria
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after. (still one is generally the max, but she might want to continue to work on me)
  • Naomi Swann: pretty feet, devilish expression.
  • Sonya Blaze - mean but not as strict as liya
  • Nancy A - host of the Lust B&B, enjoyed me ruining to her recently
  • Vanessa Alessia very mean, cucked me hard and enjoyed me ruining in my cage
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant, not an "easy girl"
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity - tried to make me a full time chastity-cuck, but Liya intervened.
  • Foxy Alissa- had me ruin in front of ner and 20 other women
+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics
:happy2: Galleries I'd like to have featured some time (optional) - you can refer to videos for some parts

Uma

Emily Naomi Woods
Scarlit Liya
  • not into anal, but these two sets 1 and 2 are amazing (cuck mode)

Anna Claire Cloud Sonya Blaze Clara Mia
  • this and this could be anything, cucking, normal or even POV (some images)
Sydney Cole Jia Katya Clover Eva Lovia Vanna Bardot
Melena
:no: no self anal, male bi (nothing of the kind), blood/watersports etc.). CEI I'm unlikely to follow through, but occasionally it can work if it's a very exciting theme and I'm in desperate mode.
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 27/APR/2024
Last ruin: 2/MAY/2024
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by benbron »

Thanks for the set brian! Haven't had the time to start with the set yet, but had a sneak peek at the först image. Looks like I'm up for a good time :-D I'll return with feedback once completed.

Working on a multi day set for you, hoping to get it out in the following few days.
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Drool wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:33 pm
Feedback
I love the way Lia promised to make me drip and twitch in desperation. I guess she did keep her promise, given the exposure I had to go through... At first I was seemingly already too gooned out to see that the words you had bolded were the levels, so at first I was stroking without edging to MANY videos, and when I realised those were the levels I have gone back to redo the edges to the videos... The non-edging for so long was tormenting, and I did that completely to myself :lol: I am a big fan of seeing girls in lingerie or clothed (accentuating body parts), so instantly getting exposed to Lia's asshole felt off for me... Luckily, you completely made up with the first video https://spankbang.com/8rnm6/video/egirl+obsession+pmv (which was instantly the favourite of the set for me). I loved the rest of the lines too and how merciless Lia was being... Most of the videos were completely in line with my triggers, for which I give you my compliments (because I think we have a different taste in porn, yet you did try to adapt it to my likes, which I appreciate a lot)... The only thing I didn't like as much was that there was a lot of anal included (if this would have tuned down, I think the videos would have been perfect :lol:)... Also instead of dropping the videos in a bulk, I would have preferred more of your taunting lines for every video :lol:... Finally, you managed to make me say "Team Belle Rules" aloud in this set :lol: Obviously, I didn't make it to the end and had to ruin to the last Cock Hero :lol: Loved the set! You hit the right triggers/weaknesses, left me weak and wanting for more... Jia delivered what she had promised :lol:
benbron wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:09 pm
My buy-in set will go to my dear partner-in-crime, @Noah!
Feedback
Obviously, I feel honoured to be your first pick and it is always good to see you back :lol:

Teasing me with unfair games is a great premise that will get to my head instantly... You were off to a great start and know I prefer clothed over completely naked (something you integrated later in the tease)! It did feel like you know some things of me and you could use that against me, just like the 'porn addict' teasing. I was really excited to start doing your tease and loved that it had me wondering until the end what the outcome would be :lol: As you know, I love this unpredictability (and was convinced it would leave me denied, but it didn't)... I assumed I had to do everything out of my memory, which was pleasantly unfair (I have a good memory, so screwing me with specifics was lovely :lol:)...

Some constructive feedback: I didn't like the model as much, primarily because she gives such a submissive impression. The videos you had used (which included a little too much hardcore and male focus, for my taste :lol:), gave me that idea even more that she wasn't the dominating type. I enjoyed that consequences had choices! I didn't rewatch the videos (unless the video is very well edited, more focused on females and packed with my triggers), which played out positively the first time because my Goon Level didn't increase. The second time I once again didn't rewatch the video, and in my head I predicted you'd increase the Goon Level for that choice now... Even though I predicted it, the feeling that I had to think about making choices still had me aroused... So I accepted the consequences it would have to make the bad choice... Shamefully, the goon level going up didn't really do anything, because after that the Goon Level was increased to the max anyway.... MAYBE, you predicted my choices wrong, thinking I'd rewatch the videos (because this would end up in an ordeal I can only appreciate, because it is devious)... Because in this scenario my Goon Level would go up at first (making me edge more) and the moment it would go down, it would not have any real consequences (so 'the right choice' would give nothing)... :lol:

Finally, I also enjoyed that you actually knew and mentioned the girls that were in the video (and used in the Cards)... This requires more effort to check and gives restrictions to you :lol: Checking that and working with those videos requires creativity and you surely have that! I found it very merciful that even with the -70 that I had, I still had a chance to cum at the end... I enjoyed the few cum swapping shots at the end the most!

Hope to interchange more teases in the near future and that as we get to know each other better, we can truly destroy each other's brains :lol: I am confident if someone can do it then it is you :lol:
My rules
You decide whether (and how) I get to cum (full or ruins) or not (denial~)... I like unfair games, mind games, games of chance, relentless teasing, twists and turns, devious women, being outsmarted within a tease, hypnotic/suggestive teases, gooning teases, being sunk deeper into porn, creativity... Just anything that messes with my mind, really

Creativity and material
I love giving creative freedom (that does respect my turn-offs) to include anything you think will drive me mad, even if it completely ignores all my rules! That also means I am fine with you including more than just pictures (like teases, CH, JOI, video’s etcetera)!

Triggers / Weaknesses / Turn-offs
- Skintight clothes
- Lingerie
- Panty outline
- Ass
- Bending over, arched back
- Cleavage
- Thighs (Thigh gap)
- Twerking, wiggling, teasing dancing
- TikTok thots
- Cum Shots / Cum Swapping / Cum covered
- Lesbian (girls kissing, licking)
- Girls ahegao, drooling
- Fucking machines, mounting dildo's, sucking dildo's.
- POV Blowjobs
- Toys that spurt cum
- Girls masturbating passionately (can be sensually or roughly)
- Pillow humping
- Censored porn
- Being called a 'porn addict'
- Porn addict/gooner captions
- Gooner/addiction/hypno clips
- Moans
- Lewd ASMR (wet sounds, moans)

Turn-offs
Too much focus on the guy within porn, sissification/bimbofication
Pornstars that I like (you are welcome to introduce me to new girls that should be on the list ;-) I am sure I like way more girl than are already on the list ;))
Pornstars
Gloria Sol
Guerlain
Michaela Isizzu
Alex Grey
Nancy A(ce)
Liya Silver
Ariana Marie
Emily Willis
Sabina Rouge
Jia Lissa
Lorena Garcia
Alexa Tomas
Niemira
Melena A
Amber Sym
Lauren Crist
Lena Nicole
Demy Fray
Riley Anne
Tracy Lindsay
Mandy Kay
Gia Rameygay
Nadya Nabakova
Alina Lopez
Molly Stewart
Calypso
Sapphira A
Sybil A
Abella Danger
Eliza Ibarra
Ellie Leen
Aidra Fox
Mila Azul
Shaiden Rogue
Eva Elfie
Lily Lou
Lacy Lennon

Instagram / Models / Only Fans
Natalie Rouge
Sabrina Lynn
Jennatwitch
STPeach
Nathalie
Belle Delphine
Seltin Sweet
Alice Delish
Amouranth
Yus Lopez
Maja Strojek
Sarah Jean Underwood
Miss Bo
Julia Rose
Gigi Paris
Angie Varona
Sarah Houchens
Alla Bruletova
Sveta Bilyalova
Tofje_
Lulu Salvadori
Natalia Gryglewska
Lauren Summer
Morgan Lux
Maare Beaar (Mariana)
Alexis Ren
Aspen Mansfield
Nata Lee
Irina Dreyt
Yuliya Balandina
Angie Dusak
Alex Kay
Jessica Nigri
Jutta Leerdam
Maria Fernanda Galvao
Galina Dubenenko
Clara Lindblom
Julia Rommelt
Polina Malinovskaya
Emily Elizabeth
Silvia Caruso
Sommer Ray
Nasty Nass
Tasya (Twerk)
Any girl of StacyQ
Edging/Stroking
The amount of strokes/edges are decided by you by activating one of the three modes below (you can use different modes for parts of your teases). I am calling it the ‘Goon'O'Meter’! See it as an additional way for you to increase how badly I should be gooned out! Standard it will be on 'Level 1 Aroused'. The higher the level the more edging I will have to do!

You can adapt the concept to your set by adding, changing or removing things. You may even add more levels ;-)

Level 1 Aroused
- 20 strokes for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 60 strokes per picture)
- Only stroking without edging allowed to videos (unless the video instructs it)

Level 2 Triggered
- One edge for every category (cumulative in one picture, max four edges per picture)
- Two edges per minute to videos

Level 3 Gooned
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max six edges per picture)
- Three edges per minute to videos

Level 4 Addicted
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 10 edges per picture).
- Five edges per minute to videos

Categories that I will edge/stroke to
Ass
Cleavage
Lingerie
Stockings
Laced Lingerie
Tight clothing
Ahegao/Drooling
Yoga Pants, tight jeans or leggings
Bending over
Arched back
Skirts/Dresses
Kissing Girls
Blowjob
Lesbian
Licking
Thigh gap
Upskirt
Cum shot/swap/covered
Blonde(s)
Fucking Machines
Mounting/Sucking/Cum-spurting Dildo’s
Twerking/Wiggling/Sensually Moving
Censored porn
Porn addict/gooner captions

If anyone sends me a set then I will return the favor by creating one for you!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

A set for
Drool wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:18 am

When I was reading your rules for this little game... I felt a little restricted, as if you had me cuffed, with little room to wiggle... To give you a little less room to... You will do an edge for every picture of me, given I am one of your weaknesses...

You like the hard stuff and gooning... You like anal... And given I am bringing toys, it is only fair the moment that you get that Fleshlight of yours... Goon a little to what you like best... And you must edge as many times as you can, I do not accept less from one that enjoys a challenge

Now I know I am definitely on your mind I no longer have to worry about that and we can use more other girls to fuck up your mind too... As you can see, I brought a little gooning basket...

Now those minutes of gooning are piling up quickly... Less talking, more gooning, I know... But since I want to know if you are not only talk to... I want you to close the back of that Fleshlight before you continue... If you like anal that much, you better make that cock feel like it really is fucking an ass of a perfect Goddess like me...

Now I want you to guess how many videos are left in my little basket... You have had quite some... It is a number between 1-5... Choose before you continue...

Did you choose three? If so then I expect at least three edges per minute... If you chose any other number then double it (2x2 = 4 per minute, 5x2 = 10 per minute)... Those are the edges per minute I would like to the videos below... If you cannot do it then just rewatch it to do the remaining edges... I know 10 per minute are pretty much impossible to do, but you'll figure it out...

I am sure you want me to go down between your knees now and finish it for you... Given you have suffered so much and those blue balls must be so achingly full... Get ready...

For more... Oops, did you really think it would stop after that basket... No, silly... We haven't covered all your kinks yet... Goon away again, while you think how good it would feel to cum while you are not allowed to...

Anal, latex, oil, asians, pmv's... We are done now right... Just fuck that Fleshlight a little longer as fast as you can, while you beg to cum

Now, just leave that cock twitch in that Fleshlight, while you watch this https://spankbang.com/4y9zy/video/slimed+compilation and just enjoy imagine having an orgasm... Maybe the blue cuffs gave it away, because an imaginary audience is what you are restricted to... Enjoy those blue balls, Drool!

My rules
You decide whether (and how) I get to cum (full or ruins) or not (denial~)... I like unfair games, mind games, games of chance, relentless teasing, twists and turns, devious women, being outsmarted within a tease, hypnotic/suggestive teases, gooning teases, being sunk deeper into porn, creativity... Just anything that messes with my mind, really

Creativity and material
I love giving creative freedom (that does respect my turn-offs) to include anything you think will drive me mad, even if it completely ignores all my rules! That also means I am fine with you including more than just pictures (like teases, CH, JOI, video’s etcetera)!

Triggers / Weaknesses / Turn-offs
- Skintight clothes
- Lingerie
- Panty outline
- Ass
- Bending over, arched back
- Cleavage
- Thighs (Thigh gap)
- Twerking, wiggling, teasing dancing
- TikTok thots
- Cum Shots / Cum Swapping / Cum covered
- Lesbian (girls kissing, licking)
- Girls ahegao, drooling
- Fucking machines, mounting dildo's, sucking dildo's.
- POV Blowjobs
- Toys that spurt cum
- Girls masturbating passionately (can be sensually or roughly)
- Pillow humping
- Censored porn
- Being called a 'porn addict'
- Porn addict/gooner captions
- Gooner/addiction/hypno clips
- Moans
- Lewd ASMR (wet sounds, moans)

Turn-offs
Too much focus on the guy within porn, sissification/bimbofication
Pornstars that I like (you are welcome to introduce me to new girls that should be on the list ;-) I am sure I like way more girl than are already on the list ;))
Pornstars
Gloria Sol
Guerlain
Michaela Isizzu
Alex Grey
Nancy A(ce)
Liya Silver
Ariana Marie
Emily Willis
Sabina Rouge
Jia Lissa
Lorena Garcia
Alexa Tomas
Niemira
Melena A
Amber Sym
Lauren Crist
Lena Nicole
Demy Fray
Riley Anne
Tracy Lindsay
Mandy Kay
Gia Rameygay
Nadya Nabakova
Alina Lopez
Molly Stewart
Calypso
Sapphira A
Sybil A
Abella Danger
Eliza Ibarra
Ellie Leen
Aidra Fox
Mila Azul
Shaiden Rogue
Eva Elfie
Lily Lou
Lacy Lennon

Instagram / Models / Only Fans
Natalie Rouge
Sabrina Lynn
Jennatwitch
STPeach
Nathalie
Belle Delphine
Seltin Sweet
Alice Delish
Amouranth
Yus Lopez
Maja Strojek
Sarah Jean Underwood
Miss Bo
Julia Rose
Gigi Paris
Angie Varona
Sarah Houchens
Alla Bruletova
Sveta Bilyalova
Tofje_
Lulu Salvadori
Natalia Gryglewska
Lauren Summer
Morgan Lux
Maare Beaar (Mariana)
Alexis Ren
Aspen Mansfield
Nata Lee
Irina Dreyt
Yuliya Balandina
Angie Dusak
Alex Kay
Jessica Nigri
Jutta Leerdam
Maria Fernanda Galvao
Galina Dubenenko
Clara Lindblom
Julia Rommelt
Polina Malinovskaya
Emily Elizabeth
Silvia Caruso
Sommer Ray
Nasty Nass
Tasya (Twerk)
Any girl of StacyQ
Edging/Stroking
The amount of strokes/edges are decided by you by activating one of the three modes below (you can use different modes for parts of your teases). I am calling it the ‘Goon'O'Meter’! See it as an additional way for you to increase how badly I should be gooned out! Standard it will be on 'Level 1 Aroused'. The higher the level the more edging I will have to do!

You can adapt the concept to your set by adding, changing or removing things. You may even add more levels ;-)

Level 1 Aroused
- 20 strokes for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 60 strokes per picture)
- Only stroking without edging allowed to videos (unless the video instructs it)

Level 2 Triggered
- One edge for every category (cumulative in one picture, max four edges per picture)
- Two edges per minute to videos

Level 3 Gooned
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max six edges per picture)
- Three edges per minute to videos

Level 4 Addicted
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 10 edges per picture).
- Five edges per minute to videos

Categories that I will edge/stroke to
Ass
Cleavage
Lingerie
Stockings
Laced Lingerie
Tight clothing
Ahegao/Drooling
Yoga Pants, tight jeans or leggings
Bending over
Arched back
Skirts/Dresses
Kissing Girls
Blowjob
Lesbian
Licking
Thigh gap
Upskirt
Cum shot/swap/covered
Blonde(s)
Fucking Machines
Mounting/Sucking/Cum-spurting Dildo’s
Twerking/Wiggling/Sensually Moving
Censored porn
Porn addict/gooner captions

If anyone sends me a set then I will return the favor by creating one for you!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

@Ecik17: a set for you.

#Ecik17Set
#wbDrool

Toys:
Fleshlight
Time:
~2 hrs

The Set:
Welcome to our group therapy. I'm doctor Jayden Cole.

Do your warm-up first.
I want to see at least one edge.

https://spankbang.com/89g2c/video/call+me+pmv

Excellent. Now I want you to meet the other participants (in any order). I hope they will teach you some discipline.
Maybe you know some of them already?

Nicole
Nicole Doshi!
You imagine what will happen in a few minutes and goon happily for your vision.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 7d23cc5c5b
What are you doing there behind my back?

Edging like a horny rabbit?

You must learn to stroke disciplined.

Like a good fuck toy.

No edges. Edges are far too dangerous.

I don't want you to cum prematurely.

But if I want you to edge, you have to edge fast. Like now: EDGE!

Now continue practising discipline.

Steady... Uh, I'm cumming.
Not you.

Uh, look at all this sticky cum.

See you, strokerboi.

Veronica
Hm... Veronica Avluv... You goon in anticipation...

https://spankbang.com/5seyb/video/veron ... t+ass+milf
Edging for me isn't a bad thing in general...

But only with my permission.

Did I give you permission to edge?

I don't think so.

This calls for punishment.

Aww, look at you. Is the promise to get a fat plastic dick up your butt making you extra horny?

Are you dripping precum, you slut?

Aww, I don't even have to fuck you for real. Just threatening you is enough.
Pretty pathetic.
Go away.

Penny
Penny Pax? Oh my, you immediately start gooning for your Penny Pax special fantasy clip that plays in your mind

https://spankbang.com/8bdp5/video/penny+pax+pmv
Tsk, tsk. What are you doing?

I'm not like this.

Actually I like it quite soft.

Soft like... myself.

I wish you could touch my skin... but... rules.

No touching during therapy sessions.

I know you want to touch me. And not only with your hands.

Is it hard not to?

I guess so by your hard breathing.

Okay, maybe I was telling a little lie to you.

Maybe I actually like a good pounding.

Maybe even some rough stuff.

Maybe even up my ass.

Do you want to fuck my ass?

Well, of course you do.

But you won't. Byebye!
Brandi
Brandi Love! Your imagination goes on a rollercoaster ride.

https://spankbang.com/7xhtb/video/brand ... ingo+topaz
Hey you!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Only open this spoiler if you can't finish the task.
You will learn more about this later.

Surrender
Aww... Blue balls? Sore dick? Both?
Go to your favourite picture of me and ruin into your fleshlight.
After that you can continue with the other girls.

:heart: Brandi
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are you fantasizing about fucking me?

Well, this won't happen.

Instead... I will fuck you!

Grab your fleshlight and stroke with it.

For each edge you will punch your balls as punishment.

10 slaps for the first edge. 20 for the 2nd... You get the system.

Oh, and you will get back one picture for the first edge, 2 for the 2nd...

Got it?

So you better don't start edging at all.

Because this will suck you into a spiral of... twisted fun.

But... maybe you will even enjoy it?

You can give up, if you think you're not strong enough to be my plaything.

In this case open the Surrender spoiler.

But are you really this weak? I don't hope so.

See? You nearly made it.

And... finished. Congratulations, iron dick!
Jasmine
You dream of Jasmine Jay...

https://spankbang.com/6ndgt/video/jasmi ... st+blowjob
Hey. You must be still dreaming.

Why?

Because I'm NOT giving you a blowjob right now.

That's just your imagination, little slut.

And what you are feeling around your dick is just your fleshlight. (Yeah, use it for stroking.)

Special rule: after done with stroking for a picture, thrust into your fleshlight as deep as possible and stay there for 5 seconds.

... and hold your breath while doing so.

Deep into my throat and hold it...

Now try it with 10 seconds.

Hold it for 20 seconds.

Now edge after stroking.

Then deep throat me for 20 seconds.

Another edge and 30 seconds.
Oh well. This was fun. I hope I can tease you again some day.
------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Jayden
Ah. You are back.
Aaaand... the girls were pleased.
And sooo... you are allowed to cum.
Go to a picture of your choice and BAM.

See you!

My rules:
I like gooning to hardcore PMVs.
Anal, latex, oil, asians...

The perfect set for me has lots of videos with a few pictures for the story (Which can be pretty basic: "Hey slut, drop your pants.").

Ideal session length: 1-2 hours.
(3 hours are a real challenge, 4 hours a physical limit. :unsure: )

I will goon for every clip and do 20 strokes or an edge for each picture.
But custom rules and all sorts of creativity are highly appreciated.

Toys: clover nipple clamps with connecting chain, fleshlight, clothespegs.
Default toy use: I will wear the clamps for every second clip.

Some hints about the toys:
Nipple clamps: Pulling at the clamps while edging makes it hard to control the edges. Bad girls could take advantage of this.
Fleshlight: Normally I use it with the back open, which greatly reduces suction and friction. Something that bad girls could handle differently.
Ending: Denial, ruin, multiple ruin, full, cei...

Last full orgasm: 8 Jan 2024 - Last ruined orgasm: -
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

@Noah: FB on FB
At first I was seemingly already too gooned out to see that the words you had bolded were the levels,
Sorry for being too subtle here. :lol: I should have known that during gooning you need more intense guidance (flashing messages, accustic signals, slight electric shocks). :hmmm:
I am a big fan of seeing girls in lingerie or clothed (accentuating body parts), so instantly getting exposed to Lia's asshole felt off for me...
Well, she had your attention (but noted)...
The only thing I didn't like as much was that there was a lot of anal included (if this would have tuned down, I think the videos would have been perfect :lol:)...
I had a rule in another set, that the player has to close his eyes when he sees something in a clip that he doesn't like (like anal). And if he opens his eyes and it's still there, he gets some punishment. But I admit that's more of a workaround. :-D
Finally, you managed to make me say "Team Belle Rules" aloud in this set :lol:
:-P
Obviously, I didn't make it to the end and had to ruin to the last Cock Hero :lol: Loved the set! You hit the right triggers/weaknesses, left me weak and wanting for more... Jia delivered what she had promised :lol:
Glad you liked it despite some rough - hm - edges.

Now I'm looking forward to play your set! :w00t:
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

BBBeanie wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:26 am
Hey BBBeanie! Here is a set for you! I still couldn't play your set, but manage to create one. Brenbon and Helequin, I'm yet to play your sets too.

Next on my To-do (set making): Brenbon and Helequin.

Also, brian, I managed to do the 3 days... I'll give your feedback soon :look: :blush:

#BBBeanieset
#WBkorashar

Read Before set
Use toys. Not much to say! I hope you like it. I'm new to ballbusting and limited in pain resistance, so everything seems to much for me, but I made it with what you said in mind.

By the end I noticed some of you rules of mode combinations leave some space for interpretation. I combined some so I hope it won't mess with you rules. It will probably take you sometime.

Also, due to forum limits, I couldn't use the amount of spoilers I wanted, but things are pretty straightforward.

Have fun!

Click to see commentary about lenght below. (If you want to know)
It's a picture only set with 220+ pictures. It will probably take you sometime.
If it is too much, I recommend a checkpoint when you are sent back to the main model (you will understand). You can break the set at that point and do later if time is a problem.

THE SET
Helo BBBe....Okay we better stabilish a cute name like... Slut? Creative as fuck, huh? Yes yes. I heard a lot about you, but from what I gather it sums up to you wanting to be ballbusted like cheap meat and properly treated like a cock loving street whore. Right? Say "Yes Melena" and kiss the head of a dildo.

Cool. However, there are a couple of adjustments we need to make. So today we will go talk about proper dressing first, which you seem to lack. Let's start by your bra, put it on and watch how all these girls use it perfectly.

You will do all your ballbusting standing, legs spread, one hand under your bra and playing with your nipple

BOOBS SET

Oopss.. Don't get distracted, no Bras here. Punch your balls brutally so you can refocus.

CONTINUE
Good. Talking about focus. There's a challenge for you. Sit down or whatever, any position you prefer. You will use your rules per picture, BUT, after 1 second, if you look elsewhere other than the Bra (Like to pussy, ass, belly, nipples, face, etc. Literally anywhere else other than the bra) you must give your balls 1 extra BRUTAL hit. And each time you do that, the next brutal hit sums up, so first time is only one, second two, and so on. So... if you want to enjoy the model, you will hurt. Play along painslut!

Beautiful gloves.

Ohh boy that finger is almost in... Those are high heels btw.

Perfectly trimmed.

So "roundy"...

Just hit yourself, you stared at her nipples.

You still can see her nipples too...

Isn't it sexy when girls are masked?

No way you won't admire that pussy

DONE
Nice nice slut! Well, bra talk is done, keep yours on while I take mine.

But.. no need to rush..

Ouch...It is so fun to look at you busting yourself without any command needed...

Play on my slutty girl...

Hurt yourself a bit more... I'll show you my boobs...

And.. from your book, this means: more pain, right?

Let's count, shall we?

BOOBS! And why don't you add a new rule for First boob reveal to double everything. Like ,right now!

Goooood booy! Now... Get you panties! I want you hitting your balls over those panties... And yes, you need to learn more about them, here are some examples:

PANTIES set

Oops things got out of control a bit...

Stop, stop, stop. Let`s refocus. Let`s also remember that panties can accomodate other thing we like pretty much, right? COCKs! If cock and balls are fully inside the panties, I want you squeezing your balls really fucking hard for 10 seconds, otherwise, every normal hit becomes a hard one! And feel free to suck your dildos.

Damn... Cocks get me so horny. I want to gag on them, ride them up and down... Oh boy... That is it, you definitely need to ride a cock, but there's something first. Don`t you see? There is something missing! Something you don't seem to have: Stockings. Seriously, this is aN item you NEED to have. So, from now on, we are on Ball Breaking Mode so you can learn your lesson.

Now it's time to learn about stockings... But I'm the one who will show how to use one. That way you can behold how they improve so much the sexyness of a godlike woman like me.

But first... Let me get more comfortable

No bras needed, and time for me to take my panties off... Oh, no, you keep yours! Just pull it behind your balls in a way you cock stands out and the panties make a little pressure on the balls.

Also... Give yourself a flooring hit for my amusement! Haha!

You know... I have a couple of triggers for your rules. I don't even need to interfere.

All I need to do is show my pussy like this...

And things become more painful

And pleasant, huh? You love it... Can you hit yourself like me? In all fours?

I would love to watch...

Your legs opening, closing, spreading, trembling with pain... Another flooring hit, now.

One more I know you can.

Look at that view, slut, behold. Another flooring one! We deserve it.

Take a breath. Stop. Think. Watch this view closely... Dude... My dear. I want you drooling... This is simply, perfection. And for that my body deserves your fucking hardest hit so far. Go beyond, abuse your limits for me right now with THE flooring hit. I promisse you ass will receive some attention soon. HIT!

Oooh... Yes my painslut, recompose yourself. And do it again, that single absurdly strong flooring hit. The one that make your brain shut down in self preservation. Do for my pussy, do for my ass, do for the sexyness that my stockings add to this moment.

DESTROY YOURSELF NOW, SLUT! 10 EXTRA BRUTALS AND THE ENDGAME FLOORING HIT NOW!

What a pain trip, huh? Since you learned a bit about dress codes, I think it's time for your ass to get some love!

But you won't take off your panties like me. Just pull it aside. And I won't be the one making you pound your ass. I have some friends for that!

So go on! One last flooring hit! Go have fun!

CONTINUE
Hey luv! I'm Chloe! It seems you are a cock lover like me... Mainly when they are in my mouth or ass... So why don't you start sucking your small dildo? (SUCKING MODE)

And like Melena, I do love some stockings. For that you are going to fuck that ass while we take a closer look on how horny being fucked while in stockings is. Go on, warmup a bit, insert your medium dildo... (ANAL + SUCKING MODES)

We are going to do like this: Slow for 3 pictures, then medium pace for 3 pictures, then fast for 3 pictures... And then repeat. Alright? And I want you sucking at the same speed!

Fucked in Stockings set

Sooo nice! Keep fucking and sucking for me. How is that ass? Let's see some different action, shall we? Boy on boy always get me excited!

But now both your balls and ass are warmed up. Let's combine things! I want you to insert your large dildo on you ass right now. Lie down in a way that your dildo won't go off, and take your time to set up your ball crusher. If your dildo falls off while doing this, ride it for 20 seconds at a medium pace. Here, leave this playing on the backgroudn while you setup your crusher https://spankbang.com/7y361/video/big+a ... ompilation Stop when you crusher is set up. (ANAL + CRUSHING + SUCKING MODES)

So play along with the boys below. We better adapt your "Exposed pussy" rule to "exposed cock or pussy" now, since you are a cock lover! Tighten the crusher a bit after each picture. And the speed... Hmmm. Let's do like this: 1 person = slow, 2 persons = medium pace, 3 or more = fast pace. Try to go faster and faster for more people...

How is your ass taking it? Ohhh luv, ins't that so good to be pounded by those big and beautiful cocks? Yeah don't stop here.

Oops, your balls, how are them? Crushed? You can take it off now, but keep fucking your ass slowly after. While you take the crusher off, try to hold a dildo in your mouth, the deeper the better, train your gag reflex. Below there's a picture for you to stare at

Done, luv?

Keep sucking.

Keep fucking...

And go back to Melena...

While I have my fun...

BACK TO MELENA
My fuckslut Beaaanie! Heey sissy how are you? Horny as fuck, I gather.

But it's time we end this!

I don't want you to stop fucking your ass, but I also know you are THE master of ballbusting. So why don't we do both at the same time? Can you handle it? So yeah ANAL + BALL BALLBUSTING now, ok? You may use your medium dildo. Play by your rules, but pay attention to my words, as I may add something here and there.

First, take a break, rest a bit and get ready, this is gonna be long! But it's only me and you now!

How is your ass faring? Ohhh luv, isn't that so good to be pounded by those big and beautiful cocks? Yeah don't stop here.

Don't go easy on yourself. Push that dildo deep, hold it there like you would want to hold inside my wet pussy or perfect ass.

I mean... Would you even want that? Wouldn't you prefer my feet on your balls?

I have my doubt's one could resist my pussy....

But it is all imagination anyway. You will never have this.

Now let's speed up things. Fuck that ass faster, medium pace.

Pumping and slapping! Oh too bad I didn't brought my dildo...

The delicious feeling of a lubed dildo going in and out of your ass... Mhmm that's so delicious slut, isn't it?

And BOOM! The crushing pain that you love so much...

Haha you are something, sissy.

And a something that can take a lot, you say. So let's go faster, max speed on that ass!

And copy my position, try it for a bit, legs up... Imagine me with a strapon pounding your ass while holding your feet up high.

Punching your balls... Ooh... Mhmhmm....

You breath accelerating....

The unavoidable pleasure that only painsluts like you know what is to feel.

Undeniably hot...

Isn't it? Slut.

I need more. I'm in the presence of one of the top tier painslut of this place. You can resist, can't you? Let's ramp up before the ending. Let's go BALL BREAKING from now on.

And just to start don't hit yourself for this one... Take a deep breath, hold this dildo for 10 seconds as deep as you can in your ass. Shake it without pulling it of.

And give yourself a fucking flooring hit to the balls as if I was hitting you with my knees. Go down.

Oooh how I love it... I want you tired. Let's do different. I want you counting hits in scalation. Stand up 1, 2, 3... FLOOR. So, normal, hard, brutal, FLOOR, then fall down in the ground and ride your dildo 10 times. Get it?

Repeat: Stand up... Normal, Hard, Brutal, FLOOR. Down and ride, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Up again!

Repeat!

Go on until I take off this one stocking. I want you sweating, hurting, begging to stop.

Almost...

Not yet...

One last time...

Yeeey! Go back to your rules, get in a comfortable position

3 brutals...

5 brutals...

100 bru... Just kidding. One single flooring hit is enough.

Does this still count as using stockings? I don't know and I don't caa-aare! 5 brutals again.

Actually... Is 100 really that unrealistic?

Take a break. Stop everything. Just admire me a bit while I take this off... I want you to go for that 100 brutal, but calm down, hear me out. You WILL try it as fast as you can and WHEN you have to stop you will pound your ass instead, okay? So count how many brutals you can do non-stop. Subtract that number from 100 and this is the number of times that dildo will go in and out of your asshole, right my slutty sissy? Don't worry, no one actually expect you to reach 100, not even 30 to be fair. You may do 10 brutals and 90 ass thrusting for all I care. I just want to see how far you can go. Move on, do nothing for now.

Not yet... Get ready.

GO! Brutal hit, brutal hit, brutal hit, hit, hit ,hit! FUCK THAT ASS!

Yes sissy! Holy fuck that was hot!

How far have you made it? Can you do better? Nah just toying with you. Sit on your dildo, don't ride it, and give me 10 hard hits, nothing else.

Shake your ass slowly, go back to do everything as slow as you can now... We are nearing the end of our fun time. 20 hard hits, no more.

30... and shake

40....Keep shaking.

50.... Don't stop.

60 and let's rest...

Nope! Floor yourself now!

Flooring again! And keep fucking that ass.

Mix pain and pleasure with ANOTHER FUCKING FLOORING HIT

Jesus christ Beanie, my slut, you are unbreakable aren't you? Back to your rules. Give that ass a rest, Ball breaking only now.

I think I'll let you go now.

So let's finally get rid of this...

While you... give yourself 10 extra hard hits.

And stay still on your knees.

Like this... For you final push! And since you are the champion of ballbusting and fucking skilled analslut, I have a challenge for you...

I mean... It's probably not a challenge for you. But I want you to cum for me from either ballbusting or prostate play, be it with your dildos or finger, I don't care. Let's enjoy those fully nude extra seconds and I'll give you 20 extra seconds on top of your time. I want you to reach the closest point you can without cumming for each pose I make within the time limit. By the end, I'll give you 3 chances for an orgasm! And of course, if you go over the edge by accident, just ruin and floor yourself.

Now Beanie! Start, get to the edge, really close. Remember 20s plus the time you will be spending hurting and pounding yourself as your rules demand.

Still here? Still hurting for my gorgeous ass?

Imagine the hands of a big guy holding your hips, thrusting his cock inside your ass.

In and out... In and out... Can't you cum for that?

Would you like to thrust that cock on me? To pound MY ass while I squeeze your balls?

Or perhaps my pussy rubbing in your face while one for our other girls pounded your ass...

Oh Slut... we may love cock but... Can you deny the beauty of this?

This...

Pussy, so close... Close like you are to cumming....

Click on each chance and try to cum. After, choose the option according to your result:

CHANCE 1
And now... You have 30 seconds to cum! Do whatever you need, but don't stroke. Ballbusting and anal only Cum for me sissy!
CHANCE 2
Nope? Wanna try again? Go for it, more 30 seconds! Make a mess for me babe!
CHANCE 3
This is IT painslut... This is the endline! Your last fucking chance! 30 seconds to cum or you are done!

SUCCESS: MANAGED TO CUM
Congratulations sissy boy! You are definetly one of my favorite painsluts... Stare at your mess for a bit... And give us a refreshing flooring goodbye hit!! Buhbye sluuut! I hope the next time I see you there will be some stockings around!

FAILURE:COULD NOT CUM

I knew it... You are NOT that skilled, heh? But I'm in a good mood, so I'll give you two options:

1) Pick your favorite pic of today, and ruin your orgasm for it. You may stroke at will or whatever.
2) Pick your favorite male/trans picture of today and cum for it, but do it as a self-facial with your mouth open, then scoop it up and swallow everything! Okay? Stroke, finger yourself, ballbust, whatever.

Now go, one last flooring hit before you end this. Goodbye slut! I hope the next time I see you there will be some stockings around!

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts: