Can't open any interactive teases

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Can't open any interactive teases

Post by ritewriter »

The past two days, when I try to open an interactive tease, it won't open at all. I get a "This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue." message. The same thing happens when I try to preview my own teases from the editor.

Classic teases work fine.

Anyone else having this issue?
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: Can't open any interactive teases

Post by kerkersklave »

This is not something the site would do, that is a local issue. Most likely it is some anti virus software. Try disabling stuff like that and try different browsers and devices.
HypnoCD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Can't open any interactive teases

Post by HypnoCD »

Yes, I am experiencing the same issue – it started just recently. It cannot be caused by an antivirus program since I don't have one installed. I have already deleted cookies, turned off my ad blocker, and even uninstalled all extensions – unfortunately without success. The only solution so far has been switching browsers or using another profile within the browser... Now I have three or four different profiles because the problem occurs suddenly during ongoing sessions. /:

It's more of a workaround than a real solution, but at least something. If anyone has ideas about how to fix this issue, I would be extremely grateful.

:love: :love: :love: :love: