Honeywort's Rehabilitation Center

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Honeywort's Rehabilitation Center

Post by Jackall »

Honeywort's Rehabilitation Center by kahenkilon

TEASE

Some hot nurses measure then train your sensitivity.
A headplay, aka glans torment, aka palming, aka knob polishing focused tease, approx under 2 hours long.
Items needed: rubber glove, stocking (or a piece of cloth from a material like that), a piece of medical gause ,lube and a shoelace or string.
Last edited by Jackall on Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Honeywort's Rehabilitation Center

Post by Jackall »

my feedback:
I very much love this "genre", thanks for making the tease. I hope that perhaps there will be more parts to follow!
I think there is a few things when it comes to room for improvement:
  • 1, listing the items that will be needed at the beginning.
  • 2, making the timers always visible because the tease could be mistaken to be frozen with invisible timers at some places.
  • 3, A smaller but still notable improvement would be to autoprogress the text at all places when a pause is not needed (to switch between items for example). Hands are full sometimes. :)
Id personally like metronome here and there and talk about applying pressure or even detailing some methods (open palm vs cupping your hand, covering each side with the cloth vs focusing on one place etc.) during the tasks. But these are just ideas, the way it was done was also good.
This type of femdom when they make you endure and do it under some pretense "its for your health/rehab/improvement etc" really turns me on. Whats more I find programs / institutions / prescribed routines for sitmulation incredibly hot as well.

Lets talk sensitivity.
I coincidentally bought gloves just a few days ago and finally tried how rubber feels like with this tease. I only had thick water based lube at hand (tease recommends a silicon based one and tbf thick water lube is better for anal not jerking). I find lubed rubber less intense than lubed bare hand, I suspect this can be generalized. This was a positive when it comes to teasing with one finger, it was a bit more pleasant without uncomfortable friction. That doesnt sit quite right for me when barehanded, 1 finger friction is not enough to be tormenting but too much to be pleasant somehow. I failed towards the end of the tease right before I could try out if i can edge with one finger with gloves, not to mention i happened to take off the glove halfway.
This happened because the palming was not very stimulating for me in gloves (+w my kind of lube). Palming can be unbearable barehanded & with some pressure, altough thick lube mitigated this a little bit as well. Perhaps even me getting a bit used to palming but I hope not.. The goal is for it to make you squirm after all.
I was unable to edge with palming, luckily the tease accounts for this. Its some high level stuff to be able to take intense overstimulation and not go over the edge even when reaching it , even if you can reach it ( i did in the past) .
Gloved palming I managed a 3-4/10 sensitivity, but without gloves 6-7/10 (but its usually higher). The stocking seemed impossible to do half-wet (without soaking) and I wasnt told to soak it. It sticks when wet. Dry its 10/10 tortorous and makes me throbbing.
Gause wasnt very intense somehow, needs more experimenting for me. Completely soaking it makes it very slippery, somehow still could cause oversensitivity a littlebit of the time, but mostly 2-5/10, got adjusted to it too quickly, didnt maintain erection, foreskin got in the way too. With the cloth-polishing type tasks i remember a tease that makes you tie your cockhead to both arms of an armchair to make it unable to move, not everyone has chairs with arms but it sounds potentially very useful to do that.
I would love more of this tease espectially guided through experimentation, switching between tenchiques without pause , and encouragmeents to suffer. In other words more of everything.
kahenkilon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kahenkilon »

Thanks for the feedback :-) .

The technical/EOS software related points are fair. List of required things should've been included. I don't have any prior experience using the software and I learned while creating the tease, for example there is no metronome because I didn't want to bother figuring that out, although I don' think it is particularly needed for this tease.

Based on your feedback I now realize some instructions should've been clearer. 1) The glove was supposed to be used only for the first introductory part, exactly because it reduces sensitivity. 2) Anything with the stocking should have been done with no lubrication and a dry head. 3) You will get used to everything over time, that's why I tried to switch things up constantly, apparently it was not enough :-). However, if it is too intense it might not be possible to do it to yourself (including problems losing the erection). Finding that balance is tricky.

I understand this kind of tease is not for everyone. I created this because there are not many like this around. I enjoyed creating the tease and who knows, I might do more in the future. I'd need some inspiration and good ideas in terms of different techniques to use.
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

Makes sense.
If you played batmans tease it has many techniques. (my only complaint in that tease is that the vibrator content cannot be toggled off, its great if you have a strong wand, but it should be playable without it)
Btw your tease reached 4.1, still underrated but not bad for the first one :yes:

Id say its good to have around 30sec timers between taunt lines ideally, but it depends. Showing a long countdown timer also has a psychological effect making you internalize that youll need to hold out. I do like being egged on to keep up doing the same stimuli, no reason to worry about variety in that regard.

There is a tease i cant find, Forgotten 1 (if i not misremember the name), it had my favorite palming scene. one of the girls instructing you to grab it just beneath the head, frenulum touching your grip , and palm it with increasing pressure. (usually didnt make it past that part :-D ). Reverse grip stroking is also interesting. Academy de cruciatus has you stroke top half / bottomn half only, it can get quite intense or frustrating when ordered to keep it up (doing it with pulled back foreskin).
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

For "roundheads" like me, this tease is not the greatest, however now you've referenced Batman's tease, I think a spell of that beforehand should make an improvement !
I'll let you know.
Chico
Jez_ballbustme
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by Jez_ballbustme »

I absolutely loved this tease! I would love to see a sequel to this. Reading through your comments I noticed that you said that this was your first tease and that you were learning as you go, I think you did a great job!