Chastity device

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Chastity device

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Holy trainer has a unique way it works with assembling the two pieces of the cage, so that there are no pinching, the most difficult thing is to find the right size, but once it's there it is a great device, and I love the build in lock, so no "big" lock dangling.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

hawekeye1234 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:20 pm Holy trainer has a unique way it works with assembling the two pieces of the cage, so that there are no pinching, the most difficult thing is to find the right size, but once it's there it is a great device, and I love the build in lock, so no "big" lock dangling.
Ok, thanks! the main problem that i have with the cheap version of the holy trainer that i have is that the tube and ring do not mate perfectly, and that where the cage meets the ring tends to dig in to the skin. (especially when aroused)

I really like the the style of the holy trainer, there are just so many options. ive tried several different cheap cages from amazon, but the knock off holy trainer is the only one that is comfortable.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

smargerbarg wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:29 pm
hawekeye1234 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:20 pm

I really like the the style of the holy trainer, there are just so many options. i've tried several different cheap cages from amazon, but the knock off holy trainer is the only one that is comfortable.
I have a small bit of Nicle Allergy which is why I have not jumped onto some of the more exsotic looking Cages, because I am not sure if they have nicle in them or not. and the diffrent sites are not so clear in writing exactly what they are made of.

Nicle Allergy on my private parts well neither me or her, want anything to do with that.

But It would be fun to maybe one day upgrade to a more "serious" cages, but in the meantime the Holy trainer does it wonderfully for me :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

hawekeye1234 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:20 pm Holy trainer has a unique way it works with assembling the two pieces of the cage, so that there are no pinching, the most difficult thing is to find the right size, but once it's there it is a great device, and I love the build in lock, so no "big" lock dangling.
I've been thinking about getting my first cage lately and the Holy Trainer V4 seems a very good choice. However the feature that excites me (the closed tube style that prevents any stimulation) is also source of concern: hygiene.
Is it possible to keep yourself and the cage clean without having to remove it every couple of days?
Thank you.
ridgeracer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridgeracer »

https://lockthecock.com/

cheep version of the Trainer.
Works nice.
lamok
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by lamok »

Nebulak1970
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nebulak1970 »

How I can buy chastity device in Germany? Are there any recommendations?
Mage_Kick
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Mage_Kick »

IMG_5094(1)_看图王.hei(1).jpg
IMG_5094(1)_看图王.hei(1).jpg (710.25 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
IMG_5089(1)_看图王.hei(1).jpg
IMG_5089(1)_看图王.hei(1).jpg (944.65 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
https://www.lockink.net/products/sevand ... stity-cage
I bought this chastity cage from lockink and it took 10 days from the warehouse to get to me. I really like the design of its three electric shock points, which produce electric shocks on my glans, above my penis and at my testicles, giving me a very intense experience!