[Feedback & Bug Report] Forgotten

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shenoob
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Feedback & Bug Report] Forgotten

Post by Shenoob »

Your teases have been exceptional. Forgotten is no different, cannot wait for the rest of the series.
Liquidorus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Liquidorus »

Any updates on the full version?
The Rpologue was very good to play :)
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

Took me a looooong time to make Part 1, but it's finally here.

There are a lot of pages and scripts. If something is messed up, please report. I checked everything twice, but there is a good chance that still something slipped through. Hope you can forgive me in that case. :innocent:
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by silverlight-29 »

The idea of these tease is fantastic, we were waiting for such tease for ages, but here are some things that in my opinion should be fixed: firstly, the game lasts too long and you need passwords that act as checkpoints to be able to pick up where you left off, for example one you find the key; secondly, we should avoid repeating the sequence when passing through a place that has already been visited, I am referring for example to the living room. On the other hand, among the most positive things there is the anal part that I really appreciated and I urge you to increase it more and more, perhaps with different toys, optional ones that are more difficult to find but keep as a reference the batman the b.a.t. teases. and the b.a.m. , so 18 inch dildo, double anal dildo, prostate milking, inflatable dildo or plug, textured dildo, glass dildo for temperature plays, cockring also, use our fantasy; keep it up, I can't wait to play it again and to the next ones, really congratulations.
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

silverlight-29 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:42 am The idea of these tease is fantastic, we were waiting for such tease for ages, but here are some things that in my opinion should be fixed: firstly, the game lasts too long and you need passwords that act as checkpoints to be able to pick up where you left off, for example one you find the key; secondly, we should avoid repeating the sequence when passing through a place that has already been visited, I am referring for example to the living room. On the other hand, among the most positive things there is the anal part that I really appreciated and I urge you to increase it more and more, perhaps with different toys, optional ones that are more difficult to find but keep as a reference the batman the b.a.t. teases. and the b.a.m. , so 18 inch dildo, double anal dildo, prostate milking, inflatable dildo or plug, textured dildo, glass dildo for temperature plays, cockring also, use our fantasy; keep it up, I can't wait to play it again and to the next ones, really congratulations.
I might add some checkpoints in the coming days. But it is really hard, just because if you have an encounter pages get enabled and disabled left and right. So it might not be possible. :-D
Guess I have to split the next parts in half to make them shorter. Probably easier.

You gave me quite a list I can later refer to. Thanks for the ideas. Lets see how I can integrate them properly :-) thank yoiu
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by silverlight-29 »

rayray77 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:06 am
silverlight-29 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:42 am The idea of these tease is fantastic, we were waiting for such tease for ages, but here are some things that in my opinion should be fixed: firstly, the game lasts too long and you need passwords that act as checkpoints to be able to pick up where you left off, for example one you find the key; secondly, we should avoid repeating the sequence when passing through a place that has already been visited, I am referring for example to the living room. On the other hand, among the most positive things there is the anal part that I really appreciated and I urge you to increase it more and more, perhaps with different toys, optional ones that are more difficult to find but keep as a reference the batman the b.a.t. teases. and the b.a.m. , so 18 inch dildo, double anal dildo, prostate milking, inflatable dildo or plug, textured dildo, glass dildo for temperature plays, cockring also, use our fantasy; keep it up, I can't wait to play it again and to the next ones, really congratulations.
I might add some checkpoints in the coming days. But it is really hard, just because if you have an encounter pages get enabled and disabled left and right. So it might not be possible. :-D
Guess I have to split the next parts in half to make them shorter. Probably easier.

You gave me quite a list I can later refer to. Thanks for the ideas. Lets see how I can integrate them properly :-) thank yoiu
I think that the best solution is to split every tease in some parts, not some tease, just parts, so for example, the first part could end when you first time exit the house after finding the key, there should be a checkpoint in which you can give a number and the number could be find in the neck of the key founded. It will help a lot. For avoiding the repetition of the mini teases such as the one in the living room, you could use as batman314 some password at the beginning; every password is given at the end of the first time you play that mini tease, this will avoid the repetition.
I highly recommend you to try the B.A.M. by batman314 to understand how to achieve what I have suggested.
Another idea is that in the anal section you could insert a bath foam penetration as punishment for breaking the rules or to make it simply more difficult, so you force lubricate the dildo/butt plug with the bubble bath to add some extra sensations.

Don't mind, I'm proud of helping you for making your creations, my honor. :-D
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

Absolutely love it THANK YOU!
all the headplay i ever wished for :blush:
Spoiler: show
very minor thing, but at one part i reached an area where i put cb on, continued in a new direction and was instantly out of the area and required to play with my cock. So i missed having desciptions of the directions i can choose from when entering/leaving an area
tkct78
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tkct78 »

just curious if this is still be developed or, as the name implies, was forgotten?
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

I cant find this tease anymore. :no:
what happened?