[RELEASE] CH-Tranquilizer

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] CH-Tranquilizer

Post by diglet »

samsonjude1776 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:08 am I've seen folks discuss running estim audio files(I think) on Restim. Can someone explain how this works? I just got my feet wet with getting MVP, MFP, and Restim running converted funscript but dont understand how to play audio files.
You cannot play audio files in Restim (yet). What you can do is generate the estim audio in Restim and send it directly to your audio device. The audio is generated in realtime.

Multifunplayer is used to synchronize the signal generation with your video player. Restim changes the signal generation in response to funscript input from MFP.

I'm slowly working on some improvements so you can do everything in Restim, mainly because the multifunplayer approach doesn't work well for the next generation of pulse-based boxes. But this will take some time to complete.
digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:17 pm I have a DIY estim box. I prefer continuous tone over pulse, so in restim I set my 'Device selection' to "312 or 2B" rather than "Stereostim, Three phase", sorry diglet.
Don't have to apologize. If you select the 312/2B mode it enables the usage of much lower frequencies (down to 10hz), which may be dangerous for sterostim boxes. If you are careful not to set the frequency range too low, both work. I should probably rework this part of the UI.

I like the pulse-based mode because the power efficiency (nerve response per unit of energy) is better.
Edit: I just remembered that the carrier frequency adjustment via MFP does currently only work in 312/2B mode.
Last edited by diglet on Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pablo495
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pablo495 »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:12 am
samsonjude1776 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:32 am This sounds great....any chance we could get a aeparate estim file of a fun scrip conversion? I've been curious about Re Stim but I just don't have the free alone time to engage with it.
I included the original funscript in the download. You can convert it to an audio file at https://edger477.github.io/funstim/funstim.html

-dpl
Which file is the stand alone funscript?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

It is CH-Tranquilizer.funscript but conversion of that file will only produce triphase stroking effect. No changes in frequency in volume, so very "bland" version of experience.
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

edger477 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:26 pm It is CH-Tranquilizer.funscript but conversion of that file will only produce triphase stroking effect. No changes in frequency in volume, so very "bland" version of experience.
Doing the conversion works okay. It is more "bland", but still not boring. Drive the volume yourself and it brings back some of the fun. It will lack the frequency sweeps, which are mainly noticeable during the yellow, green, and blue timers. And it won't be as crisp and precise as what restim can do. You also can't fine tune the "feel" like you can with restim. Once you have restim configured to work on your setup, you never have to fiddle with it again (unless you want to). And restim opens up a huge world of already created funscripts and sites like https://faptap.net/. It is well worth the effort and hopefully my instructions will help you be up and running in just a few minutes.

-dpl
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

I don't usually play content that includes popper prompts or content this long, but I decided to give it a go (without poppers) and see what happens. I was satisfied around 2:06:00. Signals are nice, volume changes are slow. I know I'm tooting my own horn here, but this software really works well :innocent:

Settings: frequency 700-1000hz, pulse based mode. In pulse-based mode controlling the carrier frequency doesn't work, coding mistake from me, use 312/2B mode until I release a fix. I will try a wider frequency range next time.

Electrodes: loop around glans, rubber sheet on left side of shaft, rubber sheet on right side of shaft. Neutral -4.7 right 0 center -0.7 (settings vary a lot depending on your choice of electrodes)
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

Is this a 3 hour video that is separate from fakeblah's other long form pmvs?

That's amazing because they are all so high quality. I have so much respect for the synesthetic experience you have created, your eye for the art is impeccable. The way you edit shows an understanding of how the music and clips fit together to communicate an erotic idea.

I am looking forward to trying this soon.
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

I had a great goon session last night with CH Tranquilizer. Fakeblah's videos were erotic and sensual, and DPL's funscripts were amazing! At times, I felt sensations along my shaft and balls that I've never experienced before. Extremely enjoyable! I used the following setup with my DIY MidiStim box: left to balls, right to prostate, and head as common. For a video this long, I spaced my popper hits at 7 minutes, and used the video popper prompts as bonus hits. Add two 15mg THC gummies to the mix, and I was in gooner heaven.
As far as Restim goes, I love it! One of its nicest features in the ability to finetune the signal strength and sensation at the three electrode locations. I was able to adjust the signal strength at the common head electrode, so that it was more or less equal in strength to the left and right electrodes, all in real time. For more on Restim, go to this link: viewtopic.php?p=348228#p348228
Free software comes at a cost, in that the user has to be willing to put some time and effort in reading the instructions and installing, then running the software. There is a learning curve, but believe me the results are worth it. Also, Diglet and other members have been very helpful in answering questions and giving advice.
Thanks to Fakeblah and DPL for a present that keeps on giving. K
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jgrants »

I've been running macOS only in my setup for years. Now this tread is forcing me set-up a windows laptop just for stimming. this is fucking my mind in so many level!
pablo495
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pablo495 »

Ok, so help me out with this. I'm having a hard time learning a new thing that changes what I've known for a long time. The audio from the video is converted using Restim into what I would have converted to a funscript mp3 file to play on a stereo stim box? So I drag and drop the mp4 video file into MFP and hit play. I guess restim does the rest and changes it into an audio signal that goes out and into the input of my amp, right? I've read the wiki and all of the posts and I've still have not gotten the jist of this. Can any video be done this way or is it just one with an imbedded funscript file? Thanks to anyone that can answer this to make it all click in my mind. Send a private message to me if it would be to repetitive to rewrite something thats been said before that I missed.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

pablo495 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:42 pm So I drag and drop the mp4 video file
I don't drag and drop, I click + on top right and select my favorite player (HereSphere or MPC-HC) and then MFP connects to timestamp server in the player and automatically plays funscripts that hav same filename as video file (from same folder) in sync.
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

jgrants wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:59 am I've been running macOS only in my setup for years. Now this tread is forcing me set-up a windows laptop just for stimming. this is fucking my mind in so many level!
I'm working on software improvements so this type of content can be enjoyed on mac and linux, but it will take a few weeks or more to complete.
pablo495
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pablo495 »

diglet wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:45 pm
jgrants wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:59 am I've been running macOS only in my setup for years. Now this tread is forcing me set-up a windows laptop just for stimming. this is fucking my mind in so many level!
I'm working on software improvements so this type of content can be enjoyed on mac and linux, but it will take a few weeks or more to complete.
That would be awesome. Additionally, how do you get the multifunplayer to connect to MPV of VLC? I keep getting an error that tells me to change the path to MPV.exe. That's way beyond my skills.
pablo495
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pablo495 »

pablo495 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:08 pm
diglet wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:45 pm
That would be awesome. Additionally, how do you get the multifunplayer to connect to MPV of VLC? I keep getting an error that tells me to change the path to MPV.exe. That's way beyond my skills.
Disregard. I figured it out.
samsonjude1776
Explorer
Explorer

Post by samsonjude1776 »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:19 pm
edger477 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:26 pm It is CH-Tranquilizer.funscript but conversion of that file will only produce triphase stroking effect. No changes in frequency in volume, so very "bland" version of experience.
Once you have restim configured to work on your setup, you never have to fiddle with it again (unless you want to). And restim opens up a huge world of already created funscripts and sites like https://faptap.net/. It is well worth the effort and hopefully my instructions will help you be up and running in just a few minutes.

-dpl
How does Restim work with Faptap? I just started using Restim a day ago with MFP and MVP so that's my starting point.
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

samsonjude1776 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:55 pm
digitalparkinglot wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:19 pm
Once you have restim configured to work on your setup, you never have to fiddle with it again (unless you want to). And restim opens up a huge world of already created funscripts and sites like https://faptap.net/. It is well worth the effort and hopefully my instructions will help you be up and running in just a few minutes.

-dpl
How does Restim work with Faptap? I just started using Restim a day ago with MFP and MVP so that's my starting point.
With Intiface/buttplug.io, follow the instructions here: https://github.com/diglet48/restim/wiki/Buttplug-setup