Investigation in Lust City (v0.3)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Investigation in Lust City (v0.3)

Post by Darigaaz »

By the way, if anyone wants to help me write the text, please contact me in PM
RuRu_Hyung
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RuRu_Hyung »

Darigaaz wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:54 pm Thanks for your kind words.

I am sorry for not making any progress on this tease. I, unfortunately, lost motivation and imagination about the dialogues and beat patterns. I already have a clear view of the rest of the story and have gathered some photosets for that, so I just need to find the energy to continue now that the technical stuff is done, which is my main source of motivation :)
There is nothing to be sorry :smile: if not else i really appreciate the update about the project ,

Thank you .
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

Quick update

I made good progress recently. The investigation is now fully implemented. What is missing now is the escape of the town, the rewards, and some deep testing and I think this 0.4 version will come this month. It should be complete enough so that you can find all girls, all clues and verify if you found the right girl or not.

Meanwhile, I already scheduled a few articles on my Patreon during this month so if you like my work, subscribe there and discover some spoilers on Investigation in Lust City.

See you soon!
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Darigaaz wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:06 pm and some deep testing and I think this 0.4 version will come this month.
That's great news, I'm looking forward to that tease since for ever. Are you planning any more extensions, or why is that version 0.4 and not 1.0?