[RELEASE] Symbol of Faith II

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Vanta
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Symbol of Faith II

Post by Vanta »

Love the original production but is anyone willing to do a remix with a beat meter? Not much for estim personally
cfs6t08p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cfs6t08p »

Originally skipped over this gem because of the religious theme but this may be one of the better softcore videos out there!
Where many others go to fully nude girl-girl scenes about halfway through, this one keeps the tease going throughout :yes:
If there is ever a third entry to the series I'll be sure to enjoy it
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

cfs6t08p wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:37 pm Originally skipped over this gem because of the religious theme...
:yes: :innocent: R E P E N T ! :innocent: :yes:
cfs6t08p wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:37 pm ...but this may be one of the better softcore videos out there!
Where many others go to fully nude girl-girl scenes about halfway through, this one keeps the tease going throughout :yes:
If there is ever a third entry to the series I'll be sure to enjoy it
:love: I'm glad you liked it! :love:
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello!

This was amazing! From start to finish just perfect! And exactly what I needed today!

I was re-trying some old, not so great e-stim stuff just to make sure it sucked; it did. But I decided that I wanted to have at least some fun this afternoon and so I saw this, downloaded it, and spun it up....

I was panting the first time through! Not gonna lie. Drips and drips falling on the plate I use so I don't have to clean the floor. I have no idea how I made it, but when the repeat hit I made it half way and the pulses were exactly timed to my spunking. Gobs and gobs of it! I'm looking at the collection plate and I have to say it looks like I came twice!

Just shows that there really is good PMV and e-stim out there.

Qybixxx
I can't seem to get my shared trophies to show properly... Sorry!
But! Thank you Goddess Lisa for putting them together!
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

Qybixxx wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:53 pm Hello!

This was amazing! From start to finish just perfect! And exactly what I needed today!

I was re-trying some old, not so great e-stim stuff just to make sure it sucked; it did. But I decided that I wanted to have at least some fun this afternoon and so I saw this, downloaded it, and spun it up....

I was panting the first time through! Not gonna lie. Drips and drips falling on the plate I use so I don't have to clean the floor. I have no idea how I made it, but when the repeat hit I made it half way and the pulses were exactly timed to my spunking. Gobs and gobs of it! I'm looking at the collection plate and I have to say it looks like I came twice!

Just shows that there really is good PMV and e-stim out there.

Qybixxx
That is very high praise! Thank you for sharing that Qybixxx. I'm very glad you enjoyed it!
Qybixxx wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:53 pm collection plate
:lol: :innocent:

All credit for the e-stim goes to puste. I'm tagging him here so he gets a notification as I'm sure he'd love to read your comment.
puste wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:26 am @redgreencolor for Estim. try this out and tell what you think.
It has take some time to do when there is no beat meater etc.
https://mega.nz/file/jhQSAbaJ#d90OfH_li ... azyDQV2MT8
(Remember please import before download)

And thanks for the great work. I love this video.
Orstopp2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Orstopp2 »

Really great work! I enjoyed it a lot. Also thumb up for the e-stim file from puste!!
Does anyone know who is the left prayer at the beginning?
:thankyou:
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andrus »

Hello community! Acknowledgement to A Ghoul Editor for making this gem of a video. There is a mischievousness to the religious angle that this I like. I liked it so I thought I'd make a stereo estim file. [A triphase estim was previously provided by by Puste.]

https://mega.nz/file/2xlExBSb#GxbpfH9aZ ... 4mjPtvt4nk
...usual reminder to import to your own Mega and download from there.

I've tested this a couple times but I keep tweaking the ending. It was made with Easy2 sound generator [found a bunch of bugs in the process]. Let me know if you see any huge mistakes.
rubbersexdoll
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): Still looking for a Domme that will transform me into the sissy slut I so long to be...
Sub/Slave(s): Still looking for that cool guy or girl that will be willing clean and shine my latex collection... payment in orgasms will be arranged.

Post by rubbersexdoll »

Vanta wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:11 pm Love the original production but is anyone willing to do a remix with a beat meter? Not much for estim personally
There is a funscript file that is out of this world floating around eroscripts... go check there :)
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

rubbersexdoll wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:08 am
Vanta wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:11 pm Love the original production but is anyone willing to do a remix with a beat meter? Not much for estim personally
There is a funscript file that is out of this world floating around eroscripts... go check there :)
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/cock-h ... mode/48713
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

Orstopp2 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:29 am Really great work! I enjoyed it a lot. Also thumb up for the e-stim file from puste!!
Does anyone know who is the left prayer at the beginning?
:thankyou:
:love:
Andrus wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:00 am Hello community! Acknowledgement to A Ghoul Editor for making this gem of a video. There is a mischievousness to the religious angle that this I like. I liked it so I thought I'd make a stereo estim file. [A triphase estim was previously provided by by Puste.]

https://mega.nz/file/2xlExBSb#GxbpfH9aZ ... 4mjPtvt4nk
...usual reminder to import to your own Mega and download from there.

I've tested this a couple times but I keep tweaking the ending. It was made with Easy2 sound generator [found a bunch of bugs in the process]. Let me know if you see any huge mistakes.
Hello Andrus! I'm very glad you enjoyed it and its mischievousness, enough even to make an e-stim track.
I've now linked it in the original post as well. I don't have e-stim equipment but I know many people do, and it will be enjoyed and appreciated. :love:
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fashion Technique »

Nice work, good pace music
Amen!
Creator of CH INTERMARIUM viewtopic.php?t=25680 (feedback highly appreciated)
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

Fashion Technique wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:16 pm Nice work, good pace music
Amen!
❤️🙏