[Release][Feedback]My true love sent to me

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

[Release][Feedback]My true love sent to me

Post by korashar »

Just release my first tease! It is based in a set made for the forum game HMCP. @brian deserves the credit for the idea, I made the adaptation.

viewtopic.php?p=357188#p357188

It's not story driven, it is just tasks, and it's actually based a lot on my tastes.

Currently, the chance of a normal ending (orgasm) is 5%

I also just fixed a bug in the chastity ending thanks to @sailorsalt22 noticing it.

Any feedback or idea is welcome. I'm also open to add some pictures there!

Currently, I'm not planning on expanding it right now, because I want to try to create another tease, but when/if I have the time I'll try to add optional "expansions" for transfem pictures, anal tasks and pussy tasks.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=68105
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys
Spoiler: show

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release][Feedback]My true love sent to me

Post by korashar »

Fixed another chastity ending bug, again noticed by @sailorsalt22.

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
giannitrib
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by giannitrib »

Great tease - really enjoyed playing it
Took me a couple of rounds to fully appreciate what was in store
I did the default settings on first play - didn't take any notes as just wanted to see what it was like as is
Worked well and probably unsurprisingly got a denial ending
Thought i'd try a longer version and also for future reference took some notes and checked the clock at the beginning
Did the hard mode - got 17 days and completed that in approx 1.5 hours and again got a denial ending
In case it's useful i noted which task i got for each day
18. The last Gift! Finally, your true love sent one last departing gift! 6 edges
17. A spanking on my ass cheeks, 10 times each (use paddle or crop if you have)
16. 20 twisting slow strokes
15. 80 fast strokes.
14. One edge for every nipple I see in the picture. If none, I should slap my balls 10 times
13. 2 Edges!
12. 5 Flicks to each of my balls!
11. 50 fast strokes.
10. One hard punch in my balls!
9. 120 strokes at a medium pace.
8. A metronome so I could stroke to the beat! It will start in 3 seconds...
7. One edge that I should hold for 10s!
6. A metronome so I could stroke to the beat! It will start in 3 seconds...
5. A metronome so I could stroke to the beat! It will start in 3 seconds...
4. 2 flicks to each ball!
3. One edge that I should hold for 30s!
2. 22 full hand twisting slow strokes, using lube or spit if I could.
1. 40 fast strokes.

Made a rough guess from that, and also noted for day 14 how many edges/ball slaps i did, as to how many that came to:
7292 strokes, 47 edges, 560 seconds of edge holding, 88 ball flicks, 8 ball punches, 20 ball slaps, 20 Ass spanks
That was based on an approx average of 130 strokes for each metronome which may be slightly higher or lower than the actual
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

giannitrib wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:01 am Great tease - really enjoyed playing it
Took me a couple of rounds to fully appreciate what was in store
I did the default settings on first play - didn't take any notes as just wanted to see what it was like as is
Worked well and probably unsurprisingly got a denial ending
Thought i'd try a longer version and also for future reference took some notes and checked the clock at the beginning
Did the hard mode - got 17 days and completed that in approx 1.5 hours and again got a denial ending
In case it's useful i noted which task i got for each day
18. The last Gift! Finally, your true love sent one last departing gift! 6 edges
17. A spanking on my ass cheeks, 10 times each (use paddle or crop if you have)
16. 20 twisting slow strokes
15. 80 fast strokes.
14. One edge for every nipple I see in the picture. If none, I should slap my balls 10 times
13. 2 Edges!
12. 5 Flicks to each of my balls!
11. 50 fast strokes.
10. One hard punch in my balls!
9. 120 strokes at a medium pace.
8. A metronome so I could stroke to the beat! It will start in 3 seconds...
7. One edge that I should hold for 10s!
6. A metronome so I could stroke to the beat! It will start in 3 seconds...
5. A metronome so I could stroke to the beat! It will start in 3 seconds...
4. 2 flicks to each ball!
3. One edge that I should hold for 30s!
2. 22 full hand twisting slow strokes, using lube or spit if I could.
1. 40 fast strokes.

Made a rough guess from that, and also noted for day 14 how many edges/ball slaps i did, as to how many that came to:
7292 strokes, 47 edges, 560 seconds of edge holding, 88 ball flicks, 8 ball punches, 20 ball slaps, 20 Ass spanks
That was based on an approx average of 130 strokes for each metronome which may be slightly higher or lower than the actual

Thank you for such a useful answer! Data like this are always welcome.
This is making me think about removing the harder modes. I mean, it's too much anyway.

I think more than 20 is unreasonably long. Having an option for 64 is just absurd.
I think I'll change to
Random normal: 8 to 14
Random Hard: 15 to 20
And give direct options to 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24.
I'll let an absurd mode with 32 days just for the few who are insane enough to try.

If you or anyone has an opinion about this, I'm all ears.

Here are some backend information for those interested:
Currently, there are around 73 different task pages. Those are picked completely random.
Each stroking page or bdsm/cbt has around 10 pictures that appear completely random.
Edging pages are focused on single girls and have a random amount of pictures, but all above 30 or so pictures of the same girl. Some have 60.
The chance of orgasm is 5%.
Denial is the highest chance of all and the amount of hours is between 8 and 48.

I'm also thinking of a "roguelite" version, where when you finish a "cycle" of X days, you are given the option to do a new cycle and increase the chance of orgasm, and this will repeat until you reach 100% or a high percentage you find ok to bet.

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts:
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

Love this tease! Currently 0-3 for cumming and I will definitely be coming back to this a lot. I really like the pages that you have to edge for each women or pussy. Adds nice variety for each set of tasks.

Minor bug I found is that if the metronome is more than a minute it stops at the end.

Things I think that would be really cool to add:
- More setting control, things like max/min amount of edges/strokes a day can give you. The option to turn CBT off.
- Anal, maybe the first time it shows it says insert butt plug then on future days that task could be bounce on your ass with it in or combination of strokes and randomly tell you to increase size of plug or eventually to using a dildo.
- Not fully fleshed out in my mind but some sissy stuff, like having to put panties or a bra on. Again probably want to have an option to turn this off.
- Pre cum eating in some of the tasks
- Some type of penalty system for reaching an edge during the metronome. Could decrease chance to cum or something CBT related.
- Have a time limit to edge and the same penalty system for the one above if you don't.
- Adding a chastity cage mid game could be fun, would have to work it out but it could make the user have to vibrate their cage for edges or have it come on and off, if it's on at the end you have to cum in chastity.

Again I love these tease and hope it keeps getting support/updates
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

cyclones11 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:10 am Love this tease! Currently 0-3 for cumming and I will definitely be coming back to this a lot. I really like the pages that you have to edge for each women or pussy. Adds nice variety for each set of tasks.

Minor bug I found is that if the metronome is more than a minute it stops at the end.

- More setting control, things like max/min amount of edges/strokes a day can give you. The option to turn CBT off.
- Anal, maybe the first time it shows it says insert butt plug then on future days that task could be bounce on your ass with it in or combination of strokes and randomly tell you to increase size of plug or eventually to using a dildo.
- Not fully fleshed out in my mind but some sissy stuff, like having to put panties or a bra on. Again probably want to have an option to turn this off.
- Some type of penalty system for reaching an edge during the metronome. Could decrease chance to cum or something CBT related.
- Have a time limit to edge and the same penalty system for the one above if you don't.
- Adding a chastity cage mid game could be fun, would have to work it out but it could make the user have to vibrate their cage for edges or have it come on and off, if it's on at the end you have to cum in chastity.

Thanks for pointing out the bug. I believe I've fixed it now.

Also, really great points, I'll look closer when I have time. I admit I made this based totally on my own tastes, but I may add more things. From the ones you said, I can certainly point that the priority would be Turn CBT off and Anal tasks.

For that I would need more pages, thus more pictures. Totally doable when I have the time.

More settings are fine too! Sissy stuff and chastity mid game would not be my focus, but now that you said, I imagine a kind of rare Gift that forced you to lock yourself, and them the tease changes all tasks to CBT, Anal, sissy or other things that do not involve stroking or edging. Of course all optional. Anyway, the more I add I'll probably have to create a balance mechanism, because as of it is now, if I simply add pages, there's a huge chance that all pages will be CBT, for example.

I thought of time limits too, but then I wanted a more free form relaxed tease. Perhaps a "Hardcore version" where you have a time to click done or some shit happens. Yep, doable.

Thanks for the ideas! I hope I find time to play around with all this soon!

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts:
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

korashar wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:26 am
cyclones11 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:10 am Love this tease! Currently 0-3 for cumming and I will definitely be coming back to this a lot. I really like the pages that you have to edge for each women or pussy. Adds nice variety for each set of tasks.

Thanks for pointing out the bug. I believe I've fixed it now.

Also, really great points, I'll look closer when I have time. I admit I made this based totally on my own tastes, but I may add more things. From the ones you said, I can certainly point that the priority would be Turn CBT off and Anal tasks.

For that I would need more pages, thus more pictures. Totally doable when I have the time.

More settings are fine too! Sissy stuff and chastity mid game would not be my focus, but now that you said, I imagine a kind of rare Gift that forced you to lock yourself, and them the tease changes all tasks to CBT, Anal, sissy or other things that do not involve stroking or edging. Of course all optional. Anyway, the more I add I'll probably have to create a balance mechanism, because as of it is now, if I simply add pages, there's a huge chance that all pages will be CBT, for example.

I thought of time limits too, but then I wanted a more free form relaxed tease. Perhaps a "Hardcore version" where you have a time to click done or some shit happens. Yep, doable.

Thanks for the ideas! I hope I find time to play around with all this soon!
Awesome to here you are looking at it! Using this tease motivated me to make something somewhat similar. I am working on it now and might do the work with my own interest in mind. I love the idea of this so the more the better!
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

cyclones11 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:30 am Awesome to here you are looking at it! Using this tease motivated me to make something somewhat similar. I am working on it now and might do the work with my own interest in mind. I love the idea of this so the more the better!

Definitely! Feel free to download my tease's json and use it at will if it helps somehow! I was so surprised by this idea when other user (@brian) used it in a forum game that I had to explore the potential it had for a tease with more randomness!

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts: