Question to folks who write teases

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Question to folks who write teases

Post by Carnal1 »

What's your process? Do you outline first? Or just dive in and start writing? Only use the Milovana editor or do you use something else like Notepad++ or?? (and if so how do you set it up?) How do you incorporate images? Find them first and they direct the tease progression or write first and then search for appropriate images? Anything else that works for you in producing a tease?

I'm curious as it seems some people here are very productive, producing fantastic, developed and creative teases and figure they must have some methods that help break through disorganized, muddled writer's block and loss of momentum once started.

EDIT: Thanks for the responses. Interesting and hopefully a bit inspirational
Last edited by Carnal1 on Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
derrickx757
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Question to folks who write teases

Post by derrickx757 »

Great question! I would love to know how to develop a tease as well! I am not a tech person at all but I am willing to learn. :wave:
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by Animeat »

So, this is how I do it, not sure about others.

Step zero is just getting the basic idea or concept.

Step one is all about expanding that concept slightly. What different 'segments' or challenges do I want to include.

Step two is when I collect images. Knowing roughly what I'm looking for helps me narrow down the search. Then it's all about ordering the images, usually this order ends up getting changed, but a basic sequence helps with writing.

Then I throw the images into Google Slides for step four: writing dialogue. Each slide has an image with the dialogue next to it.
If something special happens, like a button or a timer, I'll note that down.

Step five is when I make the tease, upload the images and copy/paste the dialogue into the EOS editor. I don't know anything about coding, and everything I have is very basic stuff on a Google Doc somewhere.
Pigs we get what pigs deserve!
Faroe
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by Faroe »

While having only written one tease, I'd say...

1) Have an idea you think is fun!
2) Use the EOS editor, it can do simple things well (and some more complex things as well), you can easily see what others have managed to do (I'll also be helpfull if you want to message me).
3) If it works and is fun for you; it's probably fun for someone else

F
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by korashar »

I structure my tease on a google docs
Then I draft my pages ideas on a google sheets
Then I write my code in visual studio. I try to do the most I can in JavaScript. If I can do by coding, I prefer.
I've only released one tease so far, but I have done this steps multiple times. (I'm just bad at finishing things)
I generally pick the "idea" of the picture I want and take note of it and after everything is done I start the hunt for the perfect picture!
I organize all pictures in my local drive before even creating galleries and uploading.
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys
Spoiler: show

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.