[Release] [Feedback] Succubus Summons

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

[Release] [Feedback] Succubus Summons

Post by Animeat »

Scraped some leftover ideas together and made a tease with a silly analogue horror inspired story (it started as a joke).

I think it has some typos lurking around. Someone said they found some, but they couldn't remember where, and I couldn't find them, but if you do, please say!!!

Also general feedback please & thanks.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=67853
Pigs we get what pigs deserve!
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Re: [Release] [Feedback] Succubus Summons

Post by Bonsai50 »

The music is much too loud!

Lyrics blur (overlap)
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Animeat »

Music's quieter now. Dunno what you mean by "lyrics" tho, it's an instrumental.
finn135
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by finn135 »

At the end, i choose one of the option but it still said i didn't choose any things then i get a denial :\'-(
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Animeat »

finn135 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:48 pm At the end, i choose one of the option but it still said i didn't choose any things then i get a denial :\'-(
I was 100% sure I fixed that in testing (missing notification remove action). It's fixed now...
Recursion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Recursion »

Best one yet, Animeat! I always look forward to your teases, and end up taking notes and making sure I've followed every path.

This one was especially good with the intense focus on feet/socks/footwear, super humiliating and degrading. My favorite parts were when it would sound like I might get to stroke to something else, but then nope, just more foot stuff :love:

All the talk of sulfur, plus the couple Touhou images from a face-farting gallery, really got me excited and made me think you had finally come to the dark side and started incorporating fart fetish stuff. But alas, looks like you haven't sunk that low yet :-P

Couple tiny typos you can fix if you want:
("is" instead of "it", "realise" instead of "realize")
"I made her a virgin with magic. She didn’t even feel it. Maybe she remembers is, but tomorrow she’ll realise that every time she ever got laid never happened. Even the memories will be gone."

(After first round of edging hell, "must" instead of "most")
"Until only the must pure of lust remains..."
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Animeat »

Recursion wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:06 pm Best one yet, Animeat! I always look forward to your teases, and end up taking notes and making sure I've followed every path.

This one was especially good with the intense focus on feet/socks/footwear, super humiliating and degrading. My favorite parts were when it would sound like I might get to stroke to something else, but then nope, just more foot stuff :love:

All the talk of sulfur, plus the couple Touhou images from a face-farting gallery, really got me excited and made me think you had finally come to the dark side and started incorporating fart fetish stuff. But alas, looks like you haven't sunk that low yet :-P

Couple tiny typos you can fix if you want:
("is" instead of "it", "realise" instead of "realize")
"I made her a virgin with magic. She didn’t even feel it. Maybe she remembers is, but tomorrow she’ll realise that every time she ever got laid never happened. Even the memories will be gone."

(After first round of edging hell, "must" instead of "most")
"Until only the must pure of lust remains..."

Oh lol I didn't know those were face-farting lol.

"Realise" is just the UK spelling, but I've corrected the other two. Thanks for finding them