playlist suggestions

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SubbyVixen

playlist suggestions

Post by SubbyVixen »

Hey everyone, I've been doing some slutty gaming lately, and want some music to go along with it.
so any suggestions for my heal/dps slut playlists, anything higher energy and erotic, stuff used in cock heros or similar pmvs would be superb!
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: playlist suggestions

Post by PlayfulGuy »

SubbyVixen wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:47 am Hey everyone, I've been doing some slutty gaming lately, and want some music to go along with it.
so any suggestions for my heal/dps slut playlists, anything higher energy and erotic, stuff used in cock heros or similar pmvs would be superb!
I had to reply just because your post made me curious.

I know I'm getting old, but it might help if you explain that a bit more. I honestly don't even know what "slutty gaming" is (but I'd like to), or what a "heal/dps slut playlist" might be. And I'm sure I'm not the only one here in that boat.

PG
SubbyVixen

Post by SubbyVixen »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:17 pm
Basically I play some video games either in my underwear or nothing at all, with a vibrating buttplug or bullet vibe in, and depending on my performance in the game i turn the intensity up or down.
And as for dps/heal slut playlist it would be a playlist of music I listen to while playing games in this sense.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

SubbyVixen wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:51 pm Basically I play some video games either in my underwear or nothing at all, with a vibrating buttplug or bullet vibe in, and depending on my performance in the game i turn the intensity up or down.
That's Awesome! Wish I knew a girl like you.

Thanks for the explanation :-D

PG