[RELEASE!!] Cock Hero: X-Change Resort Day 4

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

lildoodet
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE x3] Cock Hero: X-Change Resort Days 1-3

Post by lildoodet »

SilverSlut wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:44 am Day 4 is probably about....... 80% done, for those of you interested! :D
Amazing! Cannot wait, one of the best series of the year!
Stevie
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE x3] Cock Hero: X-Change Resort Days 1-3

Post by Stevie »

Probably day 4 and the following days will be shifting into hardcore territory, so I am not sure if I will be very interested in the content (but this is obviously my personal problem) but I think this series needs a little bit more attention and comments.

There are already 3 great videos and as a softcore player I liked day 1 and 2 a lot; but it became even better.

Day 3 and especially the workout and dance round (probably will never beat this round without cheating) were spectacularly good. The whole build up, the rounds between them, the content – everything top notch.

Thanks for this fantastic Cock Hero series :love: .
SilverSlut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

ANNOUNCING DAY 4's RELEASE!!!

Post by SilverSlut »

Stevie wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:09 pm Probably day 4 and the following days will be shifting into hardcore territory, so I am not sure if I will be very interested in the content (but this is obviously my personal problem) but I think this series needs a little bit more attention and comments.

There are already 3 great videos and as a softcore player I liked day 1 and 2 a lot; but it became even better.

Day 3 and especially the workout and dance round (probably will never beat this round without cheating) were spectacularly good. The whole build up, the rounds between them, the content – everything top notch.

Thanks for this fantastic Cock Hero series :love: .
Dude this is super kind of you to say. Thank you very much for this :love: :love: :love:

On that spectacular note I'm extremely pleased to announce....
Cock Hero: X-Change Resort Day 4!!
On the fourth day of your all-expenses-paid X-Change Retreat, things become a little less simple. Your new body has urges that your old self would never have considered before... or would you? They do seem to linger even in your original body, after all...
Wrestle with this problem and enjoy as the series takes the next step in its hardcore progression!

Oh, and also because I had to remake the DVR project from scratch, I took the opportunity to make Day 4 and videos I make next 60FPS for that silky-smooth beatmeter.

(I've edited the original post with the link to Day 4!!)
Tracy Lee
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE!!] Cock Hero: X-Change Resort Day 4

Post by Tracy Lee »

A very interesting theme, I dare say many men have imagined becoming a woman and experiencing the pleasure of a woman's sexual love. I don't know if this will be successful for me to experience it once, but through the first three days, I think I should wait for all seven days to be liberated before trying again, otherwise it would be too sad to end halfway :w00t:
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Is there estim mp3 for the respective day 1, day 2, day 3 and day 4? can someone upload it?
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by puste »

elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by elektrowichser »

puste wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:20 pm I have created 1-3 from funscript. Try it out.
1 : https://www.sendspace.com/file/fdf2yq
2 : https://www.sendspace.com/file/n8z2nx
3: https://www.sendspace.com/file/5lv79p4
an estim file for day4
was great
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by puste »

And the Christmas did come to you elektrowichser. Here is the estim for the X-CHANGE RESORT DAY 4.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/p57psq

Mary Christmas to all on milovana.com. :love:

As alwais from me it is:
Estim configuration is common (left- & right-) to head, left+ to shaft, right+ to under balls or lowest possible to shaft.
Remember it is used for DIY E-Stim Stereo Device. Not sure it will work with other devices.

I also share the funscript for this if some are interessted to change some frq. etc.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6nachc