ESTIM : The Milgram Experiment

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

what is your genital organ (1) ? do you execute (wear, tie ...) what is written in the tease (2) ?

(1) male
57%
(1) female
No votes
(2) never
5%
(2) sometimes
8%
(2) most of the time if it's reasonable
15%
(2) check first the tease in free run , then if it's OK, I do it
14%

Total votes: 98

Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: ESTIM : The Milgram Experiment

Post by Jackall »

I got weirded out by your profile pic in the tease and closed it XD.

Jokes aside thanks for making an estim tease!
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

i tired this a few weeks ago but have since been on holiday and havent had time to post since.

For me on a 2B this signal variations are just to great to make playing it any fun. Some times a good signal and then nothing. For a 2B starting on a 10% is never good. it really need between 40-80% for tease/denial type files and then 70-100% for a torture file. Im sure this could be fixed with a specific 2B congfig.

As for game play, loved it but feel some of the repetition of words could be simplified. to speed it up and make it slicker.

Apologies if some of the above has been addressed, ill have another run through later.

Cheers for the tease!!
submalewillbow123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submalewillbow123 »

thebears73 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:21 am i tired this a few weeks ago but have since been on holiday and havent had time to post since.

For me on a 2B this signal variations are just to great to make playing it any fun. Some times a good signal and then nothing. For a 2B starting on a 10% is never good. it really need between 40-80% for tease/denial type files and then 70-100% for a torture file. Im sure this could be fixed with a specific 2B congfig.

As for game play, loved it but feel some of the repetition of words could be simplified. to speed it up and make it slicker.

Apologies if some of the above has been addressed, ill have another run through later.

Cheers for the tease!!
I also started testing using a 2B when the beta test started but the tease was released very shortly after the beta started. From what I tested you are 100% correct.

10% volume is no good for a 2B but this seems to have been sorted as it looks like custom settings have been added allowing tease/pain volumes to be changed.

Just like you I had problems with some files, some files work but the others are completely filtered out by the 2B (down to the dogshit stereo capabilities of the 2B), but would be nice to have a 2B compatible version.

Every time a new estim tease, mp3 or video is released I feel more and more ripped off buying a 2B.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

submalewillbow123 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:46 pm
thebears73 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:21 am i tired this a few weeks ago but have since been on holiday and havent had time to post since.

Cheers for the tease!!
I also started testing using a 2B when the beta test started but the tease was released very shortly after the beta started. From what I tested you are 100% correct.

10% volume is no good for a 2B but this seems to have been sorted as it looks like custom settings have been added allowing tease/pain volumes to be changed.

Just like you I had problems with some files, some files work but the others are completely filtered out by the 2B (down to the dogshit stereo capabilities of the 2B), but would be nice to have a 2B compatible version.

Every time a new estim tease, mp3 or video is released I feel more and more ripped off buying a 2B.
In response to both of these posts...

Here is a partially modified thing (basically what he said for DIY, but changing the text to relate to 2B)

---
Can you (or other person) send sevenofnine compatible sound files for 2B?. sevenofnine needs around 20 for pleasure (length minimum 45s), 20 for pain(length minimum 45s) , and 20 for questions(length minimum 90s)
---
I helped make this tease compatible to the DIY/BTstim by providing help with files that didn't work with DIY devices and provided advice on where to find files that work for the DIY devices. Now the tease works great for both of those.

In other words, sevenofnine is probably able to put in a second file set for the 2B that you could select, but he doesn't have a 2B to use to find out what files work well.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Electro wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:15 pm
submalewillbow123 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:46 pm

Cheers for the tease!!

In response to both of these posts...

Here is a partially modified thing (basically what he said for DIY, but changing the text to relate to 2B)

---
Can you (or other person) send sevenofnine compatible sound files for 2B?. sevenofnine needs around 20 for pleasure (length minimum 45s), 20 for pain(length minimum 45s) , and 20 for questions(length minimum 90s)
---
I helped make this tease compatible to the DIY/BTstim by providing help with files that didn't work with DIY devices and provided advice on where to find files that work for the DIY devices. Now the tease works great for both of those.

In other words, sevenofnine is probably able to put in a second file set for the 2B that you could select, but he doesn't have a 2B to use to find out what files work well.
Would love to help out, but its difficult to even sort which files are and are not working (no way of identifying them). Maybe some of the authors of 2B specific content in here can help with sending a batch of good working 2B tease, denial and pain files over.

Tired last night on custom set up and was much better with about 2/10 files being filtered out. I like this tease a lot and will help where can to get a 2B version going.
fallen_angel_42
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fallen_angel_42 »

I just wanted to say that I've given this tease a try for the first time today. I wasn't particularly excited about the idea of having to answer questions and pay attention to the pictures. I thought it wasn't going to work for me... And, boy, was I wrong! It ended up being a thrilling interactive experience. Trying not to get distracted by the pleasurable stim while looking at the pictures, and the thrill of getting an answer wrong are my two favourite things by far!

I only played it in "easy" so far and it was just the right amount of challenging for a first run. I will have to try it again and again, trying the harder difficulty levels. I spotted a couple of "undefined" variables at some point but I couldn't really pay a lot of attention to that, I was too absorbed by the experience itself.

Bravo and thank you very much for this great work!
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

I loved the concept, but I think it can be improved.

I put my device on a level that felt nice at 20%. Due to this it took quite some time until the pain signals started to get painful. I played on medium difficulty and only made it to 80% pain level, and due to the slow increase I was quite used to it by then. I probably could have set the device higher, but I assumed the tease would make more use of long and strong signals. I think it would be better to start at 60-80% for the pain signals and increase slowly. Increase the duration of the pain signals as well.

I liked the questions as many of them are really difficult to get right at the first round. There could be more tests though, like recations, calculating something, whatever. Also, I don't like this being the teacher and the student so much. I would prefer the punishment to be out of my control completely and to come quite quickly after my reply to a question. It could also be a great way to extend the tease to have different teacher, i.e. one that tries to help you, that needs convincing to do the punishment, and a sadistic one that just shocks you without any warning when you get it wrong.
Dedramus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dedramus »

I think this is a fantastic tease! I really like the build up in the intensity and all the setting around it.

I've played it with a B2, there is some variability on the levels that do spoil it though. Is there still some interest in making a 2B version @stevenonline? I don't know where/ how to provide suitable files, but happy to review the existing files to adjust the level / rule out the ones that are not aligned if this helps?