⌨️ Keystroke v1.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Favorite Early Zone (vote twice)

✏️ School 🏫
29%
👑 Princess Tower 👸
17%
🌈 Color World 🎨
12%
🏠 House 🛏️
17%
🚁 Military Zone 🎖️
13%
🏝️ Beach 🏖️
13%

Total votes: 229

indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: ⌨️ Keystroke v1.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

Post by indyc »

Venir wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:09 pm Hey man, love both your games, especially Keystroke, because of the audio (which might sound a bit odd, but it adds a lot of value to the game in my opinion) and the replayability is amazing.
Well thank you so much for your comment and using your first post on me! I too think audio adds a lot and for the coming version 2.0, there is a whole lot more audio that has been added.
Venir wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:09 pm I was wondering if you can get hypnotized by two other girls apart from octokuro in that encounter so that they also get hold of you even after the encounter?
Currently no, unless you consider one of the Princess Tower boss fights to be one of the actresses "getting ahold of you" in a non curse way. The other girls do not have residual affects on you in the spooky town. (Having that happen with Octo was already a ridiculous coding thing with lots of trial and error to make it work)
Venir wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:09 pm I am also curious how is it going with the update to the public version? I know you're active on patreon, but I don't have access to some posts due to the paywall.
Keystroke 2.0 hopefully will be out within the next month. I just published the Final Boss to Patreon for initial testing which was a huge step for me to have the next edition ready for everyone. (I worked on it with 2 months and even had lots of help to pull it off) Feel free to reach out to me for any updates you want and I would be happy to talk about the latest that I've done and expectations for the future.
AleWanKenobi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AleWanKenobi »

Has there been an update? Some encounters an gui are different
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

AleWanKenobi wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:32 am Has there been an update? Some encounters an gui are different
There was an update to it around when Milovana went down within about a month after the initial 1.0 release to make it 1.05. (mostly to fix save issues, bugs, tweak stuff, and make it be able to be played with an offline player)

There is a 2.0 release coming right around the corner with TONS of stuff!
AleWanKenobi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AleWanKenobi »

How do you get new hacks? in my latest replay I never get new hacks. Are they also tied to specific zone? in that case I'll play differently
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

AleWanKenobi wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:42 pm How do you get new hacks? in my latest replay I never get new hacks. Are they also tied to specific zone? in that case I'll play differently
Each time you beat a boss there is a chance for a hack to drop. The more hacks you "own", the chance of getting a hack from this goes down gradually. This was to force players to ask each other to "trade" and share hacks in forums or message boards to try to revive discussion on Milovana. At least that was my original plan haha.

In the upcoming Keystroke 2.0, drop rates are far higher and the chance grows the further level you beat a boss in.