Preparation/Questions for Game: A Goon Weekend (starts Friday, the 15th of December)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: GAME: A Goon Weekend (starts Friday, the 15th of December)

Post by Noah »

dquary wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:22 pm I wonder if the losing teams should race for second place? And the last place team maybe gets an additional punishment like when finally allowed to release they have to ruin? Definitely raises the risk :look:
Maybe the ruining should be your personal rule, if you happen to end third with your team! To be even more supportive of it, I will also do it the moment I’ll end up in that position :lol:

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
dquary
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dquary »

That’s not as fun, if everyone isn’t risking it :lol: Who else has the balls to take on that risk :-O
Noah wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:12 pm
dquary wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:22 pm I wonder if the losing teams should race for second place? And the last place team maybe gets an additional punishment like when finally allowed to release they have to ruin? Definitely raises the risk :look:
Maybe the ruining should be your personal rule, if you happen to end third with your team! To be even more supportive of it, I will also do it the moment I’ll end up in that position :lol:
Spoiler: show
Number 1 player in it’s time to duel since August 2023! :thumbsup: :dumbells:
And 2023 MVP 8-)
6 time It's time to duel monthly MVP :cool: :strongbench:
March 2023 MVP
October 2022 MVP
July 2022 MVP
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

So if someone ruins on a 50 points task, you will get a 100 points as a creator of the said task. (I hope I understood that correctly)

But I didn't understand if you post more than one task per day and if that's the case couldn't someone post 50 (spam tasks for example, just to get 10 points per creating a task). ?!
Joshrxvx
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Joshrxvx »

I’ll be glad to sign up
Shenoob
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Shenoob »

Looking forward to seeing the teams and have some tasks ready. Hoping for MyCherryCrush!

My triggers are:
1. Ass
2. Eye Contact
3. Captions
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

xman911 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:18 am So if someone ruins on a 50 points task, you will get a 100 points as a creator of the said task. (I hope I understood that correctly)

But I didn't understand if you post more than one task per day and if that's the case couldn't someone post 50 (spam tasks for example, just to get 10 points per creating a task). ?!
That is not how I intended it, so let me clarify!

Edit: I have changed the ruin rule, to simplify it!
Noah wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:14 pm - Ruining someone will give you 50 points. However, to claim these 50 points you have to create a new task first!
Your second point:

- Only the first task you create of the day gives you 10 points
- So you can earn 10 points once on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So it will give you 30 points in total.
- If you have created a task each day, you will get an additional 20 bonus points!
- In other words, you get rewarded once for every day you create a task (3x10 = 30) and get an additional reward the moment you created a task for every day of the weekend (+20)! This will earn you up to 50 points max!

The only way to earn more points is by ruining someone and gaining the opportunity to create tasks for big points (see point one ;)).

The above rules are more complex than I want them to be, but I had to think of a way to create an incentive for creating tasks (without creating the situation where spamming tasks would simply give you points). Letting persons that have successfully ruined someone only gain points the moment they create something (on top of the task they have already made that made someone ruin) is also a way to gain more content. It feels controversial, but therefore they gain a bigger reward if they do!
Last edited by Noah on Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Preparation/Questions for Game: A Goon Weekend (starts Friday, the 15th of December)

Post by Noah »

ACTUAL GAME TOPIC HAS OPENED: viewtopic.php?p=356834#p356834

Use this topic for questions about the game! The teams have been randomized using https://www.randomlists.com/team-genera ... -+Joshrxvx

Due to two people giving a strong preference, I have coupled them to a certain girl ;) This was the foundation of coupling the girls to the randomized teams! Luckily, they happened to be in different teams!

xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

Noah wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:07 pm
xman911 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:18 am So if someone ruins on a 50 points task, you will get a 100 points as a creator of the said task. (I hope I understood that correctly)

Your first point:

Whenever you ruin someone with your task the next thing happens:
- The person who ruined his/her orgasm says which task ruined him/her (and preferably tags the creator of the task)
- Now you know your task has ruined the person
- You now have the chance to earn up to 100 points, but you have to work for it to claim those points
- In this specific situation you get points (up to 100) for creating tasks: Creating an easy task gives you 10 points, a medium 25 points and a hard task 50 points.
- So if you create a hard task (50 points) and a medium task (25 points), after ruining someone, you will get 75 points! If you create no tasks as a reaction to that ruin you will get 0 points.

There is a big chance I will change this rule, to simplify it!

Your second point:

- So you can earn 10 points once on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So it will give you 30 points in total.
- If you have created a task each day, you will get an additional 20 bonus points!
- In other words, you get rewarded once for every day you create a task (3x10 = 30) and get an additional reward the moment you created a task for every day of the weekend (+20)! This will earn you up to 50 points max!

The only way to earn more points is by ruining someone and gaining the opportunity to create tasks for big points (see point one ;)).

The above rules are more complex than I want them to be, but I had to think of a way to create an incentive for creating tasks (without creating the situation where spamming tasks would simply give you points). Letting persons that have successfully ruined someone only gain points the moment they create something (on top of the task they have already made that made someone ruin) is also a way to gain more content. It feels controversial, but therefore they gain a bigger reward if they do!

That would mean to get the max 100 points we have to create more than 3 tasks, or 2 tasks per type of some types. For example instead of 1 easy, 1 medium, 1 hard, we have to create 1 easy, 2 medium, 1 hard tasks to get the full stack of a 100 points, if someone ruins, is that right?

Also does that mean we can create for example 3 easy, 3 medium and 3 hard tasks per post.

Also what about completing our own tasks, shouldn't that be forbidden? I mean if it's not people can create tasks which might be hard for others, but easy for themselves.
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

xman911 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:52 pm
Noah wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:07 pm

Your first point:

Whenever you ruin someone with your task the next thing happens:
- The person who ruined his/her orgasm says which task ruined him/her (and preferably tags the creator of the task)
- Now you know your task has ruined the person
- You now have the chance to earn up to 100 points, but you have to work for it to claim those points
- In this specific situation you get points (up to 100) for creating tasks: Creating an easy task gives you 10 points, a medium 25 points and a hard task 50 points.
- So if you create a hard task (50 points) and a medium task (25 points), after ruining someone, you will get 75 points! If you create no tasks as a reaction to that ruin you will get 0 points.

There is a big chance I will change this rule, to simplify it!

Your second point:

That would mean to get the max 100 points we have to create more than 3 tasks, or 2 tasks per type of some types. For example instead of 1 easy, 1 medium, 1 hard, we have to create 1 easy, 2 medium, 1 hard tasks to get the full stack of a 100 points, if someone ruins, is that right?

Also does that mean we can create for example 3 easy, 3 medium and 3 hard tasks per post.

Also what about completing our own tasks, shouldn't that be forbidden? I mean if it's not people can create tasks which might be hard for others, but easy for themselves.
- I have changed the ruin rule to simplify it! Check out my edit as the reaction to your comment and the new rule in the Forum Game! Now you get 50 points for ruining, after you have made a new task!
Noah wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:14 pm - Ruining someone will give you 50 points. However, to claim these 50 points you have to create a new task first!
- We will not get points for completing our own tasks! Might be good to note that! Thanks!

state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Preparation/Questions for Game: A Goon Weekend (starts Friday, the 15th of December)

Post by state_of_arousal »

I'm interested in playing, if it's not too late to join.

My triggers are:

1. Goon/Joi/Edge/Femdom captions
2. Messy (Spit/Saliva/Wet-and-Messy fetish such as food/paint/oil)
3. Cumswapping
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by korashar »

Is there a limit of number of pictures one may add per day? Or a rule for that?
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.