EOS tease as software project?

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Do you create (or want to create) EOS based tease?

Yes but I want to only use online EOS editor
No votes
Yes and I could try offline code editor
82%
Yes but I'm using something else
9%
No
9%

Total votes: 11

verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

EOS tease as software project?

Post by verynicekojak »

Hi,

I'm working on a small converter which converts/splits EOS json file into JavaScript files (and back to json).
Goal is to edit EOS tease offline as software project, for example using Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
Interesting features which could be possible: using TypeScript and types checking. Maybe debugging.

This would be probably only helpful to software developers who prefer typing than clicking. So I wonder if anyone would be interested here?

BR,
VNK
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: EOS tease as software project?

Post by indyc »

It would be my holy grail If someone could make an offline editor that:
  • Has features close enough to the features of the current online EOS editor
  • Allows you to export a json that can be loaded into online EOS/published on Milovana
I would be able to make Trials of the Succubi additions FAR faster and it would basically eliminate the crazy steps I go through to create it in 3 separate teases that have to be merged together and then put it through several layers of compression just hoping that it doesn't error out.

Not having an offline editor has made me not only shift focus more into Keystroke updates, but has caused me to work on my third game entirely outside of Milovana/EOS.

I still add content to TOTS, Keystroke, and the third project weekly. However, a true offline editor would make me at least 2 to 3 times as efficient and further expand how large it can be.
verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by verynicekojak »

indyc wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:13 pm It would be my holy grail If someone could make an offline editor that:
  • Has features close enough to the features of the current online EOS editor
  • Allows you to export a json that can be loaded into online EOS/published on Milovana
That's true. It would be also useful in cases of Milovana downtimes. Unfortunately I think that interest in this topic is in general quite limited.
bootslicker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bootslicker »

May I ask who developed EOS and why is not available to use it also on a browser via local Offline ?
because it is a web project I think that it is portable in seconds.